Sponsored by:

Just venting - ADM

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2022, 08:39 AM
txpackers
Racer

Received 299 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Patton250
Wait wait wait wait wait. You moved from Florida to California? Did you do that on purpose? Who are you running from? Is the state of Florida after you? Who did you make mad in Florida? Nobody moves to California from Florida. Nobody. That would be like purposely leaving South Korea for North Korea.
Interesting people’s perspectives on different states. I think most of it comes from what they hear vs. what they’ve experienced. I’ve lived in 4 different states and currently in CA. This is the first place I’ve lived where I loved it from day 1. I haven’t lived in FL, but did live in GA for several years and did not like it.
Old 07-01-2022, 09:38 AM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Received 768 Likes on 415 Posts

Originally Posted by txpackers
Interesting people’s perspectives on different states. I think most of it comes from what they hear vs. what they’ve experienced. I’ve lived in 4 different states and currently in CA. This is the first place I’ve lived where I loved it from day 1. I haven’t lived in FL, but did live in GA for several years and did not like it.
Well I love freedom. California is NOT free. That is a fact. It’s indisputable.
The following users liked this post:
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)
Old 07-01-2022, 09:58 AM
German1967
Pro

Received 597 Likes on 265 Posts

Well I love freedom. California is NOT free. That is a fact. It’s indisputable.
I presume you have never lived in a truly “not free” country…
Old 07-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by German1967
I presume you have never lived in a truly “not free” country…
I’ve been to Cuba. It’s extremely similar to California. Total opposite to Florida. It’s just the truth. It all depends what’s important to you. I love freedom.
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)
Old 07-01-2022, 10:40 AM
breny4104
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 283 Posts

I’ve been to Cuba. It’s extremely similar to California. Total opposite to Florida. It’s just the truth. It all depends what’s important to you. I love freedom.
You don't have all of the answers to life, man.
Old 07-01-2022, 10:59 AM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by breny4104
You don't have all of the answers to life, man.
That is an extremely accurate statement. However I do have all the answers to California. It’s an extremely high taxed state with draconian European style gun laws. Most of the absolute fruitcakes in our country reside there. They have the worlds population of homeless people living there. The citizens of that state single-handedly eliminated morality. That’s what I know.
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)
Old 07-01-2022, 11:43 AM
DodoBird
Instructor

Received 73 Likes on 42 Posts

That is an extremely accurate statement. However I do have all the answers to California. It’s an extremely high taxed state with draconian European style gun laws. Most of the absolute fruitcakes in our country reside there. They have the worlds population of homeless people living there. The citizens of that state single-handedly eliminated morality. That’s what I know.
As a Californian, I do have all the answers to Florida. Most of the absolute dicks in our country reside there...but I guess they're drawn to the state because it's shaped like one?
Old 07-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by DodoBird
As a Californian, I do have all the answers to Florida. Most of the absolute dicks in our country reside there...but I guess they're drawn to the state because it's shaped like one?
that is also a very accurate statement. We do have a lot of dicks down in Florida. You have to understand that so many people from New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania especially Philadelphia area have moved to Florida and with them they brought their crap *** ****ty liberal attitudes. So you are correct sir.
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)
Old 07-01-2022, 12:14 PM
eszu
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

Wait wait wait wait wait. You moved from Florida to California? Did you do that on purpose? Who are you running from? Is the state of Florida after you? Who did you make mad in Florida? Nobody moves to California from Florida. Nobody. That would be like purposely leaving South Korea for North Korea.

Having said that just so you know I called probably 30 dealerships all throughout the entire country from Miami to Seattle and from Falmouth Maine to San Diego. I’m talking everywhere coast to coast and in between and the ADM was all over the place. Sometimes it was all over the place in the same state. Let me give you an example. My local dealership in Tampa only wanted you to buy a watch and all the warranties. The one in Orlando wanted $125,000 over sticker for a turbo S. Those dealerships are approximately 110 miles apart. So there you go.
I lived in Florida for 4 years and lived in California for over 15 years before moving back. Please read over my comment carefully before you reply again. The ADM was negotiated in person. They will not negotiate ADM over the phone. I was also talking about the Taycan, so there you. I can give you my specific contact at both Clearwater and Tampa just shoot me a pm.

Old 07-01-2022, 12:26 PM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by eszu
I lived in Florida for 4 years and lived in California for over 15 years before moving back. Please read over my comment carefully before you reply again. The ADM was negotiated in person. They will not negotiate ADM over the phone. I was also talking about the Taycan, so there you. I can give you my specific contact at both Clearwater and Tampa just shoot me a pm.
10-4. Thanks
Old 07-01-2022, 01:07 PM
slc4s
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,266 Likes on 638 Posts

haha.... look man... sounds like we'd agree on plenty from a political perspective but having lived in CA for 15 years I can assure you that despite all sorts of terrible things about this place, generally speaking its a pretty awesome place to live and what you are saying is a bit crazy. Also really not that hard to have guns here. Half of my friends here have very serious collections. And living in Florida you ought to be careful with broad generalizations because... well because Florida.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:22 PM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by slc4s
haha.... look man... sounds like we'd agree on plenty from a political perspective but having lived in CA for 15 years I can assure you that despite all sorts of terrible things about this place, generally speaking its a pretty awesome place to live and what you are saying is a bit crazy. Also really not that hard to have guns here. Half of my friends here have very serious collections. And living in Florida you ought to be careful with broad generalizations because... well because Florida.
I hear you brother. And please know there’s nothing you can say about Florida that offends me. Our morons come from the Northeast. You can insult them all you want. I know the gun laws of California and you cannot have anything near as cool as we can have. Plus your taxes are so far out-of-control that it’s embarrassing to even try to defend and I know you won’t. Other than that California probably has the best weather on the earth and in my opinion it’s probably the most beautiful state in the country because it has so much diversity when it comes to topography. But like I said I am too much into freedom. Freedom from overbearing governments and freedom to protect myself and my family. That all by itself would keep me from ever living in California. Peace be with you brother.
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)
Old 07-01-2022, 01:30 PM
breny4104
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 283 Posts

^^As Ronald Reagan said, "Vote with your feet." Move if you don't like it.

Also, vote in general. Cali and FLA have a lot to offer, except for the humidity in FLA.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:37 PM
SBAD
Pro

Received 706 Likes on 278 Posts

Wow! This thread suddenly degenerated fast. California vs Florida, Libs vs Conservatives, “Freedom” vs Whatever.

Just like our country has become - retarded.
Old 07-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Patton250
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SBAD
Wow! This thread suddenly degenerated fast. California vs Florida, Libs vs Conservatives, “Freedom” vs Whatever.

Just like our country has become - retarded.
I thought the discourse has been very friendly. I imagine more people would be upset with your term for special needs people. I could be wrong though.
M3Inline6 (07-01-2022)

Quick Reply: Just venting - ADM