Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A place to discuss all things ADM

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2023 | 03:24 PM
Yc911Kid
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Yc911Kid
stevens creek has an incoming touring agate / 6mt / lwb car is on paper MSRP but you'll need to buy watch ppf protection etc. & they want a trade-in. Just pass along the info
a little update on this one: it's a fully loaded agate/black leather/yellow stitch car with all the options. msrp is 232k. And they gonna lowball you on your trade-in so proceed with caution.
The following users liked this post:
FirstPorscheGT3 (08-09-2023)
Old 08-08-2023 | 03:48 PM
pitt911
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by maroli
Not that I particularly care why people are selling as it's a free market, but I'd wager that not all aforementioned 'life events' are as unforseen as people selling often make it out to be.
agree 100 % . I don't care why people sell their cars or do whatever with them, but it is interesting that when people are trying to sell their cars , always feel the need to add a legitimate excuse like " a life changing event " as compared to " I am bored with the car " or " I thought I will like it but did not " or simply don't say anything
may be they believe that a legitimate reason give the buyer more incentive to pull the trigger !
maroli (08-08-2023)
Old 08-08-2023 | 05:07 PM
momo360
Racer

a little update on this one: it's a fully loaded agate/black leather/yellow stitch car with all the options. msrp is 232k. And they gonna lowball you on your trade-in so proceed with caution.
so they’ll get their ADM one way or another lol
FirstPorscheGT3 (08-09-2023)
Old 08-08-2023 | 05:19 PM
Yc911Kid
Rennlist Member

seen so many shenanigan/horse**** about this past few years. not sure if pcna care but i'll write to them & let them know how fxxked up the situation is & is actually hurting the brand.
Old 08-08-2023 | 06:21 PM
TeKNiC3
Rennlist Member

seen so many shenanigan/horse**** about this past few years. not sure if pcna care but i'll write to them & let them know how fxxked up the situation is & is actually hurting the brand.
Agreed, such BS. Reached out to Stevens Creek after I messaged you.

Funny how they presented that they aren't like everyone else and don't charge an ADM but then require $8k+ in PPF and ceramic coating, $7k+ in a prepaid maintenance program, $4k+ in a wheel and tire road hazard coverage, a $8k Porsche watch, and a $50k+ under allowance on a "required" trade-in.

The following 2 users liked this post by TeKNiC3:
tims16m (08-10-2023), Yc911Kid (08-09-2023)
Old 08-08-2023 | 07:06 PM
maroli
Three Wheelin'

Black 992 touring / no PCCBs / no buckets / hammered for $240k+premium on BAT just now. Think this may be the lowest priced touring that's completed auction so far? Still over $50k markup but definitely on the weaker end compared to what we've seen

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...t3-touring-35/
Old 08-08-2023 | 07:56 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by maroli
Black 992 touring / no PCCBs / no buckets / hammered for $240k+premium on BAT just now. Think this may be the lowest priced touring that's completed auction so far? Still over $50k markup but definitely on the weaker end compared to what we've seen

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...t3-touring-35/
50 ish k over for a pretty basic touring in PDK, thats pretty damn strong to me still 😂.
The following 2 users liked this post by sechsgang:
AlexCeres (08-08-2023), WCGhost (08-09-2023)
Old 08-08-2023 | 09:35 PM
Targa32
Burning Brakes

My GT3 is sitting in Emden - waiting for a ship to load the car - then on to Benecia in California (San Francisco). I paid $40,000 over msrp and was asked politely if I would buy a GT3 watch - which I used to build so it matched the car. This is a winged 2024. The car locked the next day and was built within a month and now at the dock in Emden.

Not a ton of options - left off the lift( I know how to drive sports cars into and out of driveways) five other sports cars and I never scrape the bottoms. Every car I have seen with a lift has scratches and such under the front bumper. Also no silly chrono ticking away endlessly and annoyingly on the dashboard. How many guys with a GT3 ever use this thing to time laps. Few. And I find it is an eyesore sitting there to ticking away and it has the time in a little digitial numbers but the car already has the time of day in the instrument cluster. And the chrono on the Gt3 does not add the mode **** on the steering wheel - it is a standard feature of the GT3. Shark blue, carbon fiber roof, headlights with the blue line, standard 4 way seats, fire extinguisher, red seatbelts, yellow rpm gauge, neodyme wheels and a few other options I can’t recall. Msrp was $199,500 - so my cost $240,000 without counting the watch which is worth resell maybe $5,000 so I am losing $5,000 on the watch — so my adjusted cost $235,000 for a 2024 winged GT3 with the full warranty. Already designed custom livery for the car— see attachment. I wish I had more than a day to spec the car - I might have done more options. Probably will lose some money on this one if I sell it in a year- but I always expect to lose money on cars-

I went with the PDK because it is faster and the reason you buy a GT3 is for the speed. Also I feel like I am more prone to damaging the engine with the manual or even more likelihood to damage the engine or the body of the car as the stick can take your mind off the road or miss a shift and over rev the engine. Plus with a GT3 you can use the simulated stick to shift in any case. And the PDK is actually rarer than the manual. Also only a 250 mile drive back. I had the bucket seats in my GT3 and they were okay but not worth $6,000 extra.

What do you think? Made a mistake? Overpaid? I have a lot of watches anyway so adding this GT3,Porsche watch is okay with me anyway. And I can keep the watch if I sell the GT3 someday as a memento.

The lettering is gold metallic to match with the wheels -
and the rock guard is the dark matching blue in the stripes.

blue or red lettering on the end of the wing? No lettering at all?

almost did Rubystar neo but I took delivery of a rubystar neo 911 T last month in manual with the black gloss aerokit - fun car to drive and may prove more fun than the harsher GT3. See below. The ladies love this rubystar T — for you single guys- Rubystar is the ticket…

ordering your own brand new GT3 is worth at least $10,000 ( see photo from factory), and designing the car another $10,000 and a 2024 model versus most of the BAT cars which are 2022 models with shorter warranty is worth $10,000 also. And finally- you know some past owner has not abused the car and given it is a virgin- has at least $10,000 in value.

First time I have ever paid ADM for a car so emotionally it is annoying late at night when I think about this markup aI am paying. Maybe I could have bought a 2022 GT3 in shark blue with a light build and under 5,000 miles for $225,000– but I EASILY CAN ACCEPT PAYING $15,000 more for a virgin car that I can bend to my whim first and build my own way plus the fun of waiting and watching it cross the steps to the dealer.

now there is this stupid sales tax—- another post someday.

odd also that I never see a BAT listing that includes the GT3 watch — they really are nice watches / not a Rolex but still self winding Swiss movement and thoughtfully designed and high quality strap and custom assembled.

I have a matching Porsche watch with a Bordeaux leather band already.

This photo from the factory is worth maybe $10,000!

The following 2 users liked this post by Targa32:
Robb M. (08-15-2023), wingless (08-08-2023)
Old 08-09-2023 | 03:33 AM
wageslave
Instructor

@Yc911Kid I mailed a SA at that dealership and he didn't even get back to me. Never bought from them before, but still.

@TeKNiC3 Thanks for the breakdown. If I could talk them down to half of that required stuff, I would go for it, but I have nothing to trade in. So goes it.

They're Penske owned, so I think they're just trying to skirt corporate policy.
Old 08-12-2023 | 02:19 AM
WCGhost
Instructor

Certified PTS Albert Blue Manual Touring for $253K

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/f...paign=atempest

They have dropped the price on this car by over $32K, listed for over 130 days. Really makes me wonder what happens to all of those winged shark blue GT3s that are listed at $285K all over autotrader, who buys those cars when you can get a CPO PTS manual touring for this price? Makes no sense on the listing prices of about 2/3 of the cars currently listed. If this car last a couple weeks, then I can see others starting to come down in price as well.

Last edited by WCGhost; 08-12-2023 at 02:35 AM.
DanHalen (08-12-2023)
Old 08-12-2023 | 02:52 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by WCGhost

They have dropped the price on this car by over $32K, listed for over 130 days. Really makes me wonder what happens to all of those winged shark blue GT3s that are listed at $285K all over autotrader, who buys those cars when you can get a CPO PTS manual touring for this price? Makes no sense on the listing prices of about 2/3 of the cars currently listed. If this car last a couple weeks, then I can see others starting to come down in price as well.
That's a pretty good price.
alin2 (08-19-2023)
Old 08-12-2023 | 12:17 PM
DanHalen
Track Day

Originally Posted by WCGhost

been watching too- maybe the white interior is slowing it down? But still it’s listed for much less than most used ones and is PTS/CXX and touring… I guess we’ll see what happens with the purple one on BaT soon- since it’s fairly similar in spec. It will certainly go for more due to color, and possibly auctions ramp up emotions/prices.

Definitely begs the question about what the regular spec winged cars listed near $300k are actually selling for.

Old 08-12-2023 | 02:03 PM
AlexCeres
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by DanHalen
been watching too- maybe the white interior is slowing it down? But still it’s listed for much less than most used ones and is PTS/CXX and touring… I guess we’ll see what happens with the purple one on BaT soon- since it’s fairly similar in spec. It will certainly go for more due to color, and possibly auctions ramp up emotions/prices.

Definitely begs the question about what the regular spec winged cars listed near $300k are actually selling for.
Not $300k. There are a lot of new shiny toys, and 300k puts you in, or close to, a ton of frankly much more special cars. 3RS, Dakar, 296, 750, sterrato. Half of an ST, Revuelto, or Valhalla.
Old 08-13-2023 | 03:27 AM
WCGhost
Instructor

Looks like it sold, pretty decent deal.
Old 08-13-2023 | 09:36 AM
Ramluro
Rennlist Member

The S/T ADM is just crazy. I hear that a dealer in NYC is looking for $350K to $400K ADM on a S/T.

Quick Reply: A place to discuss all things ADM