Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 03:49 PM
Esq.
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

This one looks sweet and with all the right options. I wanted this for myself but I had a lot of trouble getting the info I needed from the dealer. Maybe it was just the sales person I don't know, but it was like pulling teeth. Maybe a local rennlister can put eyes on it and report back?

http://www.fayetteville.mercedesdeal...ab2a99es122780
Old 06-21-2016, 04:50 PM
CFM3
Advanced

Received 66 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Esq.
This one looks sweet and with all the right options. I wanted this for myself but I had a lot of trouble getting the info I needed from the dealer. Maybe it was just the sales person I don't know, but it was like pulling teeth. Maybe a local rennlister can put eyes on it and report back?

That looks nice. What options does it have?
Old 06-21-2016, 05:04 PM
Fatih Tetiker
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Esq.

I also talked with dealer for this car.
What information do you need?
Old 06-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Raffey1
Instructor

Some of the highlights per the vindecoder are: PASM, sport exhaust, PDK, fire extinguisher, smoking package, PDLS (lights), sport chrono, adaptive 18 way seats
Old 06-21-2016, 06:09 PM
Mike2937
Track Day

Love most of it,perhaps not the milage,nor the wheels.What do you folks think it should be purchased at,and what cost are factor wheels?
Old 06-21-2016, 06:38 PM
Esq.
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatih Tetiker
I also talked with dealer for this car. What information do you need?
I got the impression they don't get many internet inquiries. They didn't know what a paint meter was or how to use one. I asked for a simple walk around video and never got one of any decent quality. It was just poor service is all. Also they wanted a 10k deposit. Lol maybe someone else will have better luck.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:21 PM
PCA1983
Rennlist Member

Received 452 Likes on 309 Posts

Originally Posted by plantagenet
Nice car. Interior is great.

Wonder if he has Oem rims

The Niche Forged wheels are a stronger, lighter, better wheel than the OEM, except for Porsche Forged Turbo wheels. The Niche Forged wheels aren't cheap like many aftermarket cat wheels. Used OEM takeoff wheels are relatively cheap. I saw a really nice set of 991 20" black wheels for $1800 recently. So I wouldn't sweat that if I were u and didn't like the Niche wheels for whatever reason.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:59 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,805 Likes on 1,504 Posts

Originally Posted by 09RedGTS
The Niche Forged wheels are a stronger, lighter, better wheel than the OEM, except for Porsche Forged Turbo wheels. The Niche Forged wheels aren't cheap like many aftermarket cat wheels. Used OEM takeoff wheels are relatively cheap. I saw a really nice set of 991 20" black wheels for $1800 recently. So I wouldn't sweat that if I were u and didn't like the Niche wheels for whatever reason.
The few reviews I saw and some of the pricing online gave me a different impression... I'm seeing full sets of 'forged' niche Targa wheels in 991 fittment for $900 (getyourwheels..com). That's pretty cheap. I'd take the oem wheels in a second over the niche's.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:01 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

The Niche wheels aren't doing that car any favors

OEM any day over those.

HRE and Forgeline, that's a different story
Old 06-21-2016, 10:05 PM
plantagenet
Track Day

i think the car is great and like you say the wheel scan be changed for between 800 and 1500.

However this cars price at 69k with the miles it has with a private sale is strong. It is well optioned but I would have to change the wheels and my budget is tight so would have to see for the deal to work for me a much more aggressive price. If the car was with a local dealer then this would probably already been a done deal 😀
Old 06-21-2016, 11:51 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,805 Likes on 1,504 Posts

Originally Posted by plantagenet
i think the car is great and like you say the wheel scan be changed for between 800 and 1500.
I think that's light if you wanted to go back to OEM wheels... Sure, you might get really lucky with a local set for sale or find some on ebay that aren't too scratched up, but most oem wheel sets in perfect condition are going to be north of $2,000 or even $3,000.

I did notice Suncoast has a single set of bargain-bin priced (but brand new) 20" Sport Design wheels for $1,800. Not my favorite 991 wheel but tons better than the Niche's IMHO.

I did get a bunch more info on that PCA/Agate car. I love the build and colors, but I agree it's not really a 'hot deal' at $69,900 when you factor in 1) No CPO, 2) Comparatively high mileage, 3) $3K wheel budget for replacements. It also has a bit of paint wear on the lower portions of the body from gravel. Not a deal breaker, but not pristine either.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:54 PM
STG
Race Director

^^^ right on 100% in all respects.
Old 06-22-2016, 01:14 PM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hot buy if you want to get your NA GTS on!

2015 GTS - $99K with 6K miles:

https://www.carmax.com/cars/porsche/911/2015/13362332
Old 06-22-2016, 01:41 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by Dalema

Perfect build for a PDK! Great find Dalema

Yes, a killer deal if the car checks out! Who's a buyer? Call and have it locked in and shipped to you like the guys have mentioned here. Low shipping so you can have it inspected in person before buying!
Old 06-22-2016, 01:50 PM
Dalema
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Dalema

It's in Miami - shipping to the Left Coast is $1,099 - less if you don't have to go as far.

If I hadn't bought the Cayenne I'd be all over this. Probably will go fast.

You can see the vehicle history here per CarMax's AutoCheck on the website, but I'd highly recommend pulling your own CarFax.

https://www.carmax.com/cars/porsche/...ehicle-history

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report 2015 PORSCHE 911 4S / CARRERA 2 GTS / S
VIN: WP0AB2A96FS124780
Report Run Date:6/22/2016 4:41:15 PM UTC

Summary
Accident Check Checks Out No Accidents Reported
Calculated Owners Checks Out Only One Owner
Title and ProblemCheck Checks Out Your vehicle checks out!
OdometerCheck Checks Out Your vehicle checks out!
Use/EventCheck Checks Out No vehicle use or event information reported
Qualified for Buyback Protection
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle. About the Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Your Vehicle Checks Out!
Your Vehicle Checks Out!
There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2015 Porsche 911 4S / Carrera 2 GTS / S (WP0AB2A96FS124780). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck
Checks Out
Your Vehicle Checks Out!
AutoCheck's database for this 2015 Porsche 911 4S / Carrera 2 GTS / S (WP0AB2A96FS124780) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported:
Checks Out No Abandoned Title Record
Checks Out No Damage Title or Major Damage Incident Record
Checks Out No Fire Damage Title Record
Checks Out No Grey Market Title Record
Checks Out No Hail Damage Title Record
Checks Out No Insurance Loss Title or Probable Total Loss Record
Checks Out No Junk or Scrapped Title Record
Checks Out No Manufacturer Buyback/Lemon Title Record
Checks Out No Odometer Problem Title Record
Checks Out No Rebuilt/Rebuildable Title Record
Checks Out No Salvage Title or Salvage Auction Record
Checks Out No Water Damage Title Record
Checks Out No NHTSA Crash Test Record
Checks Out No Frame/Unibody Damage Record
Checks Out No Recycling Facility Record

OdometerCheck
Checks Out
Your Vehicle Checks Out!
AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2015 Porsche 911 4S / Carrera 2 GTS / S (WP0AB2A96FS124780) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.

0 Problem(s) Reported
Mileage Date
Checks Out 20 01/27/15

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Checks Out
No Information Reported!
AutoCheck shows no additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2015 Porsche 911 4S / Carrera 2 GTS / S (WP0AB2A96FS124780). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or a duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed.

Vehicle Uses
Checks Out No Fleet, Rental and/or Lease Use Record
Checks Out No Taxi Use Record
Checks Out No Police Use Record
Checks Out No Government Use Record
Checks Out No Livery Use Record
Checks Out No Driver Education Record

Vehicle Events
Checks Out No Accident Record Reported through Accident Data Sources Record
Checks Out No Corrected Title Record
Checks Out No Duplicate Title Record
Checks Out No Emission/Safety Inspection Record
Checks Out No Loan/Lien Record
Checks Out No Fire Damage Incident Record
Checks Out No Repossessed Record
Checks Out No Theft Record
Checks Out No Storm Area Registration/Title Record

Full History

Date Details
01/27/15 Motor Vehicle Dept., FL
ODOMETER READING FROM DMV
01/27/15 Motor Vehicle Dept., MIAMI FL
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
01/28/15 Motor Vehicle Dept., WEST PALM BEACH FL
TITLE
Title #0117646905
01/20/16 Motor Vehicle Dept., MIAMI FL
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

AutoCheck Glossary

AutoCheck Terms and Conditions
This report, and any reliance upon it, is subject to AutoCheck Terms and Conditions. If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided these Terms and Conditions and can share them with you. These AutoCheck Terms and Conditions are also available at any time at www.autocheck.com/terms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173.

Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions
This vehicle (WP0AB2A96FS124780) qualifies for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. If you obtained the report from a dealer, the dealer has been provided with the terms and can share them with you. These Buyback Protection Terms and Conditions are also available to you at any time at www.autocheck.com/bbpterms or by writing to Experian: Experian Automotive C/O AutoCheck Customer Service 955 American Lane Schaumburg IL 60173.

About AutoCheck
AutoCheck vehicle history reports by Experian Automotive is the leading vehicle history reporting service. With expert data handling, the Experian Automotive database houses over 4 billion records on a half a billion vehicles. Every AutoCheck vehicle history report will give you confidence when buying or selling your next used vehicle, with superior customer service every step of the way.

Patent Notice
Certain aspects of this vehicle history report may be covered by U.S. Patent 8,005,759.

MODESTO, CA(209) 241-5646

Quick Reply: HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991