Sponsored by:

991 GT3 RS - Confirmed Orders

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 07:28 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SDGT3
Zach, while I agree with you on many points, Ferrari got in a bunch of trouble when a dealer charged over sticker and when the car went bad the customer demanded a full refund including the overage. Now the dealers are selling them and buying them back after six months and them charging a premium. I guess if the market will bear it then it becomes the cost of doing business. I have a very good relationship with my dealer and was lucky that I got their first Non 918 allocation. I also got their first 997.2 RS allocation and I continue my loyalty and promotion of their business. As a sales guy within this industry you have to balance the short term gain against the long term relationship which you lose site of when these "one off" cars come. I, frankly, would have no loyalty to any dealer that treats me like that and that means that you will always be viewed as just another option versus the "GO TO" guy which is how I view my dealer. They take care of me on my purchases and my service. I show up and all is always good. Do I care if they make a little extra here and there....no because over the long haul it all washes out. I don't mean this in a bad way, but I can tell from your photo at the dealer, you are young and by your thoughts, aggressive. For you everything is about the here and now. Things change as you get older and you will note that you are selling a car that mostly older people can afford. Good luck with your business. You will continue to change as we all did. You are in a great business so enjoy it!
Thanks for the input, you sound like a great customer and I'm sure your loyalty is appreciated.

What I tell a lot of my customers is I wish I could just get them all cars at MSRP. Reality check for me is i am a small dealership. I typically get One or none, of the high end cars. If i get one car and have 10 customers and none of them have purchased a vehicle from me, what do I do?
I really do respect everyone's opinion. We all have a right to it. I think others just get so mad they forget to put themselves in a different shoe.
If i had 5 GT3rs and could get one for each of my dedicated customers i would. BUUUUT I can't. Buyers forget its different when you only have 10 cars on your lot. and 6 coming in over the next 3 months. and you get 1 GT4, and 2 GT3, and 1 GT3rs..... funny thing is the majority of dealerships in the country don't have the problem because they don't even get the car.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:40 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

Originally Posted by MM3.9GT3
I know a lot of people think there is nothing PCNA can do to stop this behavior. But, giving two middle fingers to PCNA in a public forum (Zach) will result in severe consequences.
Sir, I'd like you to clarify your statement. Apparently you feel like I have insulted PCNA with something I have said.
Reality is, PCNA creates the demand, customers purchase cars of their own free will? I love this brand. I love my dealership. I am privelaged to sell what I honestly think is the best sports cars on the planet.
I know you probably don't care, but I am slightly offended you would feel like any of my comments made, are intended to be insult to any organization or even any single person.
Please clarify if you have the time. Thank you.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:46 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 360 Likes on 217 Posts

Done!

Last edited by neanicu; 04-10-2015 at 11:41 PM.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Superman32
Racer

Originally Posted by neanicu
Welcome to Rennlist Zach!

For 50K over MSRP DEALS please contact.
Mobile: 360-689-6361

Email: ZachMartin@looklarson.com
I don't think you should post his picture here.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:47 PM
FJSeattle
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Zach, go away.

Let's get back on topic.

I made deposit at my local dealer, but no allocation has been provided so I am hoping a slot frees up in the open market.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:58 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

Originally Posted by neanicu
Welcome to Rennlist Zach!

For 50K over MSRP DEALS please contact.
Mobile: 360-689-6361

Email: ZachMartin@looklarson.com
Again sir, I'd come back to, Why are you offended? Are you trying to insult me?

I haven't stepped on anyone's toes. I'm sorry if your feathers were ruffled sir.
I guess until an ADMIN deletes this i will ride the wave.
Thanks for the free advertisement though! haha Guess what, I may have a GT4 available too haha know anyone "on the list" at their local dealership getting strung along hoping for another car?? Have they ever actually seen the physical list? Reality check: The manager and the owner decides who gets the car.....not the list.

DAYYYYYYYSSSSS ago. I made a comment about knowing where an allocation for a GT3RS was because numerous members were complaining that they had not gotten a car yet.

People have reached out to me. The price that my manager has placed on the allocation is 50k. Honestly, why do you care. oh and your little note, you forgot to add 50k over on a GT3RS, one of 380 allocations available to the public, and you forgot to mention how many allocations were still available in the country.
How about I give you an updated picture sir! My customers love the service they receive from me and the GT3RS will be only the 3rd car Ive ever sold over sticker. I've never lied to any customer and have been up front with every single Rennlist member that's inquired with me out of their own free will.

Anything else you'd like to say to me? I'm at my desk for another hour sir.

Old 04-10-2015, 11:02 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

Originally Posted by FJSeattle
Zach, go away.

Let's get back on topic.

I made deposit at my local dealer, but no allocation has been provided so I am hoping a slot frees up in the open market.
Stay on it sir. I think Porsche will release a last small run of cars to top performing dealerships in their respective size/group of dealerships. Nothing official, but you never know.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:19 PM
GreenLantern
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Can we get back on topic?

Thanks!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:23 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

there are lines not be crossed, no matter how much one disagrees with others statements, posts, etc.

posting pictures, personal information, etc. is a line not to be crossed
Old 04-10-2015, 11:29 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

Originally Posted by mrsullivan
there are lines not be crossed, no matter how much one disagrees with others statements, posts, etc.

posting pictures, personal information, etc. is a line not to be crossed
Thank you sir. I am a public figure in my position, comes with the territory. I do not hide what I do, nor am I ashamed of my occupation. I've done my best to supply Rennlist members with up to date information on vehicles from an insider type source.

Some people just take this game a little to personal. It is easier to hide their criticism and back handed insults from behind a keyboard.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:31 PM
GreenLantern
Rennlist Member

Folks, remember, this is Zach's personal Rennlist account. He is a Rennlister just like the rest of us. His opinions, and our opinions, of his Sales Manager's pricing mandates notwithstanding, we need to respect him like every other RL'er (except the trolls, of course).
Old 04-10-2015, 11:35 PM
ZachMartin
Instructor

SOOOOOO what do you guys think will end up being the MOST ordered color?
How will lava orange becoming a regular color on 911's effect this?
Old 04-10-2015, 11:40 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by ZachMartin
Again sir, I'd come back to, Why are you offended? Are you trying to insult me? I haven't stepped on anyone's toes. I'm sorry if your feathers were ruffled sir. I guess until an ADMIN deletes this i will ride the wave. Thanks for the free advertisement though! haha Guess what, I may have a GT4 available too haha know anyone "on the list" at their local dealership getting strung along hoping for another car?? Have they ever actually seen the physical list? Reality check: The manager and the owner decides who gets the car.....not the list. DAYYYYYYYSSSSS ago. I made a comment about knowing where an allocation for a GT3RS was because numerous members were complaining that they had not gotten a car yet. People have reached out to me. The price that my manager has placed on the allocation is 50k. Honestly, why do you care. oh and your little note, you forgot to add 50k over on a GT3RS, one of 380 allocations available to the public, and you forgot to mention how many allocations were still available in the country. How about I give you an updated picture sir! My customers love the service they receive from me and the GT3RS will be only the 3rd car Ive ever sold over sticker. I've never lied to any customer and have been up front with every single Rennlist member that's inquired with me out of their own free will. Anything else you'd like to say to me? I'm at my desk for another hour sir.
Your info and pic are public sir,anyone can see them. I don't see a problem to introduce yourself.
I can erase that post for you,I don't see where the line has been crossed when it's all on Google.
You can charge all you want,but you won't be regarded very well by any enthusiast community.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:42 PM
GreenLantern
Rennlist Member

Honestly, I am a little surprised so many LO cars are being ordered. But, the color options are dismal right now. And the interior color options for non-LO are also dismal.

(I love LO. Not as much as Pastel Orange, though.)

Last edited by GreenLantern; 04-11-2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Mobile induced typos
Old 04-10-2015, 11:44 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Done!
Good night! Don't stay up too late!

Quick Reply: 991 GT3 RS - Confirmed Orders