Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2018, 12:05 AM
RedStreak
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mitra was definitely a weird guy, I used to work there and he would often ask me sexually explicit questions and try to put his hands on me when he would call me in his office. Once we took a shot of some whiskey he had in the fridge in his office he then told me about how he would give me a monthly salary if I became one of his “girls” and I would have to be on call for him. I also heard he was a very lavish spender in the clubs in Miami. He invited me and my friends several times to LIV and said he always got a table. I never went.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:09 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by RedStreak
Mitra was definitely a weird guy, I used to work there and he would often ask me sexually explicit questions and try to put his hands on me when he would call me in his office. Once we took a shot of some whiskey he had in the fridge in his office he then told me about how he would give me a monthly salary if I became one of his “girls” and I would have to be on call for him. I also heard he was a very lavish spender in the clubs in Miami. He invited me and my friends several times to LIV and said he always got a table. I never went.

Thanks for the post and following here. Your summary is pretty much in line with the information I've started to get in. Some will think you're making it up, but I know you're legit by the info. Post a few more times and you'll be able to private message. We should chat and sorry for your exposure to that.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:11 AM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 767 Likes on 559 Posts

As I said a few posts ago, there will be some sex angle to this story...a late TV movie in the offing...
Old 09-17-2018, 12:15 AM
RedStreak
AutoX

Originally Posted by STG
Thanks for the post and following here. Your summary is pretty much in line with the information I've started to get in. Some will think you're making it up, but I know you're legit by the info. Post a few more times and you'll be able to private message. We should chat and sorry for your exposure to that.
i have more to say just not sure how much I can say in public.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:22 AM
chance6
Race Car

Received 1,504 Likes on 964 Posts

Originally Posted by Bartleby7334

Ohhh Lord, this is something that makes you join and pay (likely a DEPOSIT) get it $$ in order to get some criminal listing. This page is likely hogwash to make you pony up funds. Kinda like paying over MSRP and making some huge deposit on a GT car because you're a "preferred customer". What a bunch of poopie.

Old 09-17-2018, 12:22 AM
STG
Race Director

i have more to say just not sure how much I can say in public.

I think it's like 4-5 posts you can get private messages. Post a few things and you'll be all hooked up. Maybe a few things like how you heard about this? What article you saw? Assume you had interactions with Shiraaz? Just don't give anyway any personal info on the board here to maintain your anonymity here. We can message tomorrow.

Thanks again for finding Rennlist.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:23 AM
RedStreak
AutoX

I heard about this because it’s all over the place
Old 09-17-2018, 12:24 AM
RedStreak
AutoX

Yeah I had many interactions with him, I don’t know why people were so late to finding out he was like this.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:26 AM
STG
Race Director

Yeah I had many interactions with him, I don’t know why people were so late to finding out he was like this.

It seemed to be a well known fact at the dealership. What we don't know is why he finally cracked and took the cash and ran?? Seems to coincide with Dave Maraj's (Champions owner) mysterious drowning death.

Slipped and hit his head while boat was docked at the Boca Country club. Police called at 2:15am in the morning! More questions than answers.

I hear the investigation may have been reopened. I need to confirm that.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:33 AM
RedStreak
AutoX

I don’t know about all that..... but they’ll probably never catch the guy. He has connections in Dubai he’d be stupid to come back
Old 09-17-2018, 12:38 AM
STG
Race Director

I don’t know about all that..... but they’ll probably never catch the guy. He has connections in Dubai he’d be stupid to come back
I think by tomorrow your private message function should work. Will you stick around here? I like your Rennlist name by the way.

I hope some more people step forward to help frame the whole narrative here.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:53 AM
STG
Race Director

Sure has a lot of views over the last couple days. Wow.

Name:  photo125.jpg
Views: 2304
Size:  65.6 KB

More cut/paste work for Archie ..

Name:  photo741.jpg
Views: 2590
Size:  612.6 KB

http://www.automotor.hu/hirek/700-mi...he-ertekesito/

Name:  photo714.jpg
Views: 2320
Size:  827.1 KB
Old 09-17-2018, 01:00 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
It seemed to be a well known fact at the dealership. What we don't know is why he finally cracked and took the cash and ran?? Seems to coincide with Dave Maraj's (Champions owner) mysterious drowning death.

Slipped and hit his head while boat was docked at the Boca Country club. Police called at 2:15am in the morning! More questions than answers.

I hear the investigation may have been reopened. I need to confirm that.

mysterious deaths are coroners cases, most aren't that smart, most don't care too much and most of them don't spend csi type efforts in their investigations unless pushed, maybe we'll discover more, who's chilling on their boat alone at 2 am?
Old 09-17-2018, 01:03 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by 911therapy
Check five12free's post above. He is the one that said a background check needed to be performed. I didnt suggest that, I was just using his words.

I do not know much (really anything) about the 911r issue. Nor do I care - Champion is on the hook for the deposits. So I do not see a need to dig deeper into the well. If the customers are made whole, that ends the matter Some folks seem to want to be made whole AND extract a pound of flesh...for something that didnt happen to them.
we are all affected by this if you are a GT owner or hope to be, how this system works is important, its like a sex slave ring tag needs to be investigated. Let me add that if Porsche just gave Champion 25 extra allocations, every current waiter, prospective buyer and dealership is also affected by this
Old 09-17-2018, 01:21 AM
STG
Race Director

At this point everyone at PAG in Germany has read about this including executive board members. Trust me, Klaus Zellmer at PCNA has gotten some calls.

Having Porsche's name associated with this story isn't good trust me. They may not have any liability for Champions actions, but their reputation literally "comes along for the ride" regardless. This isn't the kind of PR they like.

This isn't he same as the 911R "mark up" free hype coverage of the past.

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing