Sponsored by:

New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2018, 09:00 PM
Wichard20
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rxtrom
For those of you waiting be patient, there are still cars coming in and buyers bailing on their builds. The member Bluehorseshoe, he posts in this thread often and has done some serious calling looking for .2GT3s, gave me a lead on a car. I was anti-ADM from the beginning so I passed on a couple build slots for 10-15K ADM and then began looking for a .1GT3 as a value buy. Anthony reached out to me last week and found me a MSRP car with my ideal spec from a SoCal Porsche dealer none the less. Its on a boat to SanDiego now and I should have it by the end of March.

I know members are looking out for each other here and I hope to be able to pay it forward if I come across a deal.
That is great news! Always nice to hear fellow members looking out . I am still crossing my fingers to find one as well!
Old 02-15-2018, 10:52 PM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

For those of you waiting be patient, there are still cars coming in and buyers bailing on their builds. The member Bluehorseshoe, he posts in this thread often and has done some serious calling looking for .2GT3s, gave me a lead on a car. I was anti-ADM from the beginning so I passed on a couple build slots for 10-15K ADM and then began looking for a .1GT3 as a value buy. Anthony reached out to me last week and found me a MSRP car with my ideal spec from a SoCal Porsche dealer none the less. Its on a boat to SanDiego now and I should have it by the end of March.

I know members are looking out for each other here and I hope to be able to pay it forward if I come across a deal.
Congrats! I turned down a couple of build slots at 25 over as well and figured I'd just give up on the GT3. However, I found a slot for +15 and couldn't resist so I have a Touring coming in September. Told myself I wouldn't pay adm but eventually caved, just like I told myself I wouldn't eat dessert tonight but did. Lol
Old 02-15-2018, 11:05 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Received 457 Likes on 272 Posts

Congrats! Know you had been searching for one for quite some time. Looks like the GT3 kit was a nice sign of things to come. Mind sharing the spec? Excited for you
Old 02-15-2018, 11:07 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Decided to be an idiot, brave LA traffic, and drive around to see a couple Porsche dealer showrooms. No idea on ADMs, but these did not have "sold" signage on them and all were black:

Bev Hills Porsche: 2 nearly identical black .2 GT3s low 160k MSRP PDK

Circle Porsche: black .2 GT3 low 170s don't remember if manual or PDK
Old 02-15-2018, 11:21 PM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sampelligrino
Congrats! Know you had been searching for one for quite some time. Looks like the GT3 kit was a nice sign of things to come. Mind sharing the spec? Excited for you
Hey Sam!! That's right that kit is what started the ball rolling for me. I had all but given up.. Thanks again!

GBM, PDK, LWBs, and PCCB. It has some other do dads as well. I'll post a thread once it arrives.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:25 PM
rxtrom
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Closertotruth

Congrats! I turned down a couple of build slots at 25 over as well and figured I'd just give up on the GT3. However, I found a slot for +15 and couldn't resist so I have a Touring coming in September. Told myself I wouldn't pay adm but eventually caved, just like I told myself I wouldn't eat dessert tonight but did. Lol
I can relate. I went and looked at 2 cars one was 15k ADM and a real stripper in fact a PCNA car they spec'd for their track but gave to the dealer as a reward, and a 25K ADM PTS. I strongly considered both, almost had a deposit on one.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:30 PM
jackmac
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by rick brooklyn
To bring this thread back from the dead: I'm no fan of these AMG people, but at this point in time, $20k for a speccable allocation, which looks like can be manual/touring, seems like a solid deal?

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...-position.html

Correct me if I am wrong but appears that the listing/slot has been sold. Did you end up getting it?

Jack
Old 02-15-2018, 11:32 PM
sampelligrino
Rennlist Member

Hey Sam!! That's right that kit is what started the ball rolling for me. I had all but given up.. Thanks again!

GBM, PDK, LWBs, and PCCB. It has some other do dads as well. I'll post a thread once it arrives.
Awesome my friend. Beautiful spec and looks like you will get yours before mine!!! Looking forward to your incoming thread, seeing everyone take their delivery helps pass the time...
Old 02-15-2018, 11:33 PM
jackmac
Racer

Received 49 Likes on 40 Posts

Trom,
Awesome specs and congrats. I am glad you are able to ****** a GBM, as my understanding is that this unique color will be extinct soon.
Jack
Old 02-16-2018, 12:47 AM
bluehorseshoe
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 179 Posts

Graphite is awesome! Congrats again Rob. We pulled the impossible... a California car at MSRP shipping to CT! Can't wait to see it.
Old 02-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Freddie Two Bs
Rennlist Member

Received 464 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by jackmac
Correct me if I am wrong but appears that the listing/slot has been sold. Did you end up getting it?

Jack
I wish! I'm not even in the market, really, I'm just a peanut gallery Platinum member, and patron saint of tire kickers .
Old 02-16-2018, 08:17 AM
Closertotruth
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Love that color, congrats!
Old 02-16-2018, 01:53 PM
Dr. Ferdinand
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 129 Posts

To bring this thread back from the dead: I'm no fan of these AMG people, but at this point in time, $20k for a speccable allocation, which looks like can be manual/touring, seems like a solid deal?

Thread is closed already, so perhaps indicates it gone in 24 hrs...
Old 02-16-2018, 05:26 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Seems like it’s msrp plus the $20k to get on the list...so it’s an ADM car.
Old 02-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Terrence
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

My friend (a car broker of all people) is shopping for a 991.2 GT3 for himself. He will register and pay tax and own the car. He was just turned down today $17K over for one in the east coast that is asking $25K over.

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM