jpar
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The vultures are circling.😄
Old 02-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,789 Likes on 1,089 Posts

banks were open today should have just sent the wire. 30k worth the risk.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:16 PM
RADONCulous
Pro

Received 121 Likes on 69 Posts

at this rate I hope these pics go public as I'm interested in seeing this...sounds like a solid deal
Old 02-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Brig993
Burning Brakes

Received 103 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyerx
banks were open today should have just sent the wire. 30k worth the risk.
Im sure a few tried though guessing the right routing and account numbers could prove challenging. Maybe...check his old posts for photos looks like a good car. I'm still waiting to hear back OP must be inundated with PMs or already have a deal.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:56 PM
creaturecat
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

might wanna do some homework.

Last edited by creaturecat; 02-08-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Brig993
Burning Brakes

To the owners credit later in that thread he says he repaired it by welding in new metal and had the whole front of the car resprayed.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:04 PM
eddieb4
Rennlist Member

Received 199 Likes on 117 Posts

I was first in line and he confirmed it via a return pm ... I'm still waiting for a call back. I'm not sure what's going on. Told me he's getting a lot of offers.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:12 PM
creaturecat
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Brig993
To the owners credit later in that thread he says he repaired it by welding in new metal and had the whole front of the car resprayed.
k. i removed the pic. the "no rust" comment thru me for a loop.
Old 02-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Brig993
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by eddieb4
I was first in line and he confirmed it via a return pm ... I'm still waiting for a call back. I'm not sure what's going on. Told me he's getting a lot of offers.
Thanks for the update. I figured he was dealing with tremendous interest. I hope it works out for you!

Creature cat, I guess no rust currently is better wording?
Old 02-08-2017, 07:31 PM
creaturecat
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Brig993
Thanks for the update. I figured he was dealing with tremendous interest. I hope it works out for you!

Creature cat, I guess no rust currently is better wording?
i shoulda left well-enough alone.
no skin off my nose, as the saying goes .....
Old 02-08-2017, 07:59 PM
sschultze09
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys I received some unexpected good news this afternoon regarding my situation. I am no longer in a spot where I should sell this car. I need a few days to see how things pan out. So please hold off on correspondence. I am not trying to get more money for it 30K is what I said and I will stick by if I do indeed sell it.
One guy from Cali already has first dibs. Creaturecat you are correct about the rust where the fender meets the body and the start of the rain gutter. I kind of forgot about that, my bad. It was repaired when I found it removing the fenders for a partial respray due to rock chips. The rest of the car is rust free from what is visible and I've had a lot of it taken apart over the years. This car has been pretty well documented on here since I've owned it and a lot of pictures are in my threads.
I will post back in a few days and thanks for the kind words in the IM's regarding my situation.
Ill leave it at that for now......

A lot of guys are asking me what's the situation. I'm a mechanical contractor with a payroll and two huge unpaid receivables that looked like they are going to court. One down one to go. And in this economy WTF.

Last edited by sschultze09; 02-08-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:17 PM
porscheduder1
7th Gear

Originally Posted by sschultze09
Well guys I received some unexpected good news this afternoon regarding my situation. I am no longer in a spot where I should sell this car. I need a few days to see how things pan out. So please hold off on correspondence. I am not trying to get more money for it 30K is what I said and I will stick by if I do indeed sell it.
One guy from Cali already has first dibs. Creaturecat you are correct about the rust where the fender meets the body and the start of the rain gutter. I kind of forgot about that, my bad. It was repaired when I found it removing the fenders for a partial respray due to rock chips. The rest of the car is rust free from what is visible and I've had a lot of it taken apart over the years. This car has been pretty well documented on here since I've owned it and a lot of pictures are in my threads.
I will post back in a few days and thanks for the kind words in the IM's regarding my situation.

A lot of guys are asking me what's the situation. I'm a mechanical contractor with a payroll and two huge unpaid receivables that looked like they are going to court. One down one to go. And in this economy WTF.
nonsense. What bodyshop removes the wings for a rock chip respray? Please provide repair invoices.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:25 PM
LPMM
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 80 Posts

I hope it works out for you and that you end up keeping her.

Originally Posted by porscheduder1
nonsense. What bodyshop removes the wings for a rock chip respray? Please provide repair invoices.
The body shop did not remove the fenders, Steve did. There is a thread about it with pictures, along with another about his respray with additional pictures. Do a search first.
Old 02-08-2017, 10:34 PM
sschultze09
Racer

porscheduder1
Every good body shop would. The rock chips included the fenders and hood. Only use Macco for your auto body paint jobs? LOL nonsense.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:35 AM
renn-boxer
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Well Steve not sure whats going on here?? But please take me off the list. I was the second to post but have no interest in this type of Porsche sale. You have a PM again.

Quick Reply: Great AMERICAN 964s for sale