4.23%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

2012 Malaysia Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 10:06 PM
gums
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hmm, haven't heard from ITC in awhile, curious.
Busy eating crow?
Old 03-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,839 Likes on 954 Posts

Fastest lap to the laconic Finn. Nice to have him back.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Eifeler
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray S
I agree Hamilton was consistent and he actually showed some seasoning in the interview room. He knew the team had botched his stops and he didn't whine about is. He congratulated the other two drivers and held his tongue.

He maybe learning....
He may but it's more likely that he's just happy to have finished in front of JB.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:11 PM
agdamis
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just got done watching the race. Incredible! There is a fine line between luck and strategy in F1 but the strategy by Ferrari was executed perfectly. The calls on tires were right on and the crew was flawless. I thought this was easily going to be McLaren's day as they have a great car and great drivers particularly in adverse weather. I also felt Kimi and Schumi would be a major threat but at the end of the day Fernando did what he does best drove fast and flawless despite the car and the conditions. He truly is amazing. Jacques Villeneuve once said that the toughest and hardest fought races are when you have a bad car and for Fernando to be ahead in the WDC with this pig of a car is great. Doubtful it will last long until they make some major changes but great none the less. I love the fact that he never stops fighting he is a true master. I am also happy that he admits openly that there is a lot of work to be done and that this "changes nothing" in the work the team needs to do to further develop the car.

Awesome to see the future of F1 shining bright in Sergio Perez who was excellent and nice to see Kimi's drive has not missed a beat, fastest lap in those conditions is awesome.

Shaping up to be a great year and great to see Alonso on top.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM
agdamis
Rennlist Member

Here Ray let me help you with this one.

1. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 2:44:51.812
2. Sergio Perez Sauber +2.263
3. Lewis Hamilton McLaren +14.591
4. Mark Webber Red Bull +17.688
5. Kimi Räikkönen Lotus +29.456
6. Bruno Senna Williams +37.667
7. Paul di Resta Force India +44.412
8. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso +46.985
9. Nico Hülkenberg Force India +47.892
10. Michael Schumacher Mercedes +49.996
11. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull +1:15.527
12. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso +1:16.828
13. Nico Rosberg Mercedes +1:18.593
14. Jenson Button McLaren +1:19.719
15. Felipe Massa Ferrari +1:37.319
16. Vitaly Petrov Caterham +1 Lap
17. Timo Glock Marussia +1 Lap
18. Heikki Kovalainen Caterham +1 Lap
19. Pastor Maldonado Williams +2 Laps
20. Charles Pic Marussia +2 Laps
21. Pedro de la Rosa HRT +2 Laps
22. Narain Karthikeyan HRT +2 Laps
Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 PM
agdamis
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by FGL28
The thing I find ironic is the 5th winningest F1 driver gushed and pranced like Miss Transsexual Universe.
Really?!?!?!

That's what you could come up with.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:19 PM
agdamis
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gums
Hmm, haven't heard from ITC in awhile, curious.
Busy eating crow?
Crow takes awhile to digest.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:54 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by agdamis
Really?!?!?!

That's what you could come up with.
No, look at all his whining and complaining when he raced for McLaren, his temper tantrums, whining like a little bitch shows what class he does not have. I understand that you want to crown him god of F1 but it doesn't work that way. He also looks like an old guy trying to be hip with that Soul Patch. I bet he tries to put his long hair in a pony tail, like the old guys who think they are hip.
senior Soul Patch is a jack ***.
Crow takes awhile to digest.:thumb sup:
Lewis' handle is LTC in lower case. So he probably ignoring you as you can't even get his handle right.

He threw Massa under the bus last year by whining about not being able to pass him. My teenage daughter has a better attitude than that sniveling little fraud.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:39 AM
agdamis
Rennlist Member

FGL -

WTF, are you on about?!?! Transsexuals, bitch shows, Senior Soul Patch, do you have anything interesting to say about the race or did you forget your meds?

Gums has Lewis down as itc, not me but I think I speak for gums when I say who gives a s**t, simple mistake.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:40 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

No, look at all his whining and complaining when he raced for McLaren, his temper tantrums, whining like a little bitch shows what class he does not have. I understand that you want to crown him god of F1 but it doesn't work that way. He also looks like an old guy trying to be hip with that Soul Patch. I bet he tries to put his long hair in a pony tail, like the old guys who think they are hip.
senior Soul Patch is a jack ***.

Lewis' handle is LTC in lower case. So he probably ignoring you as you can't even get his handle right.

He threw Massa under the bus last year by whining about not being able to pass him. My teenage daughter has a better attitude than that sniveling little fraud.
Aww, you sound so upset and hurt. His demeaner has this much of an impact on you? Wow, lol.
Pathetic, sounds like he stood you up for something...
Old 03-26-2012, 12:52 AM
TwentySix
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can we please stop with the nasty name calling here? It is shaping up to be a terrific season, can we talk about the race instead of all this hate?

I am so glad I added 2 hours on and caught it all, I thought it was an awesome race, the new guys in front of the veterans, Perez just flying, Bruno Senna putting in a respectable drive, Paul di Resta, Jean-Eric Vergne and Nico Hülkenberg finishing in front of a few WDC's

Fernando put in a great drive and Ferrari really had their sh*t together today for change, but I have to give the WTF award to Felipe
Old 03-26-2012, 01:49 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TwentySix
Fernando put in a great drive and Ferrari really had their sh*t together today for change, but I have to give the WTF award to Felipe
As long as Massa is there, Ferrari will never win a constructors Titel. He is too weak.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:52 AM
9.5 Degrees
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

The thing I find ironic is the 5th winningest F1 driver gushed and pranced like Miss Transsexual Universe.

Geez act like you expected to be on the top step of the Podium.

There is no doubt he is talented. But his actions, whining, and involvement in drama is a respect killer.
If you had a car that could only qualify 8th and your own team said that they would not podium at all in the early part of the season and then the rain comes down and equalizes everything how would you feel. Then take it a step beyond where Alonso not only stood on the podium, but won the race and is leading the championship wouldn't you be happy too?

Alonso is BY FAR THE BEST RACER in Formula one. How can you not see it two weeks in a row?

How ironic that Pete said that Alonso was a "magician" with that car last week and today Alonso's team put up "Magico" on his pit board!!

The factory needs to get this car faster, but don't take away from what was an unbelievable performance with your unbridled hate and bring up things that happened many moons ago at McLaren.

What week will Massa be replaced?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:54 AM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

FGL -

WTF, are you on about?!?! Transsexuals, bitch shows, Senior Soul Patch, do you have anything interesting to say about the race or did you forget your meds?

Gums has Lewis down as itc, not me but I think I speak for gums when I say who gives a s**t, simple mistake.
My point is while Alonso did a good job today he is not yet the World Champion. I have stated that I hope the Champion is decided in Austin. Having 2 different winners in the first 2 races goes to making that happen. In my opinion Alonso acted like he won the championship today. For a guy who is 5th on the all-time winners list one should expect a little more maturity.

Look at Button last week, he acted like he had been there before,which he had 3 times.

I can separate Alonso's talent from his drama filled antics off the track. Except when he whined to Ferrari about Masa's not rolling over during a race.

Spy gate,
Crash gate
Being pissy about Hamilton driving circles around him all show a lack of character.

If you do not like it you have my permission to ignore what I post. I have followed F1 since the early 70s so my opinions on the drivers are based upon watching, reading and being at Grand Prix for 40 years. I can't tell a talented driver from a hack and I know a douchebag when I see one.

Not to worry if Schumi, or Hamy or others act up I will call them out.
I am sorry that I, like others here, will not award Senior Soul Patch the Championship after today's performance.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:56 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
I agree

What race did you watch? Alonso had a good drive (no mistakes) and his team had lightning fast pit stops. However, to somehow ignore the factors that weather and disasterous pit stops by McLaren as well as Buttons unforced error played into his victory is to suspend reality.
I watched the same race where Alonso didn't put a foot wrong and team made all the right calls.
Now ferrari has to be responsible for other teams doing their job? How did Ferrari's other driver do? Same team, different driver.
Button did not have an unforced error. It has a judgement error on his part, which he wholly took blame for. Every driver and team is responsible for what they do and not what others don't do or do.
This was a perfect example of a great driver making an average car great. Massa had the same average car and made it below average.
It's you have can't accept reality and is in denial.

Quick Reply: 2012 Malaysia Grand Prix