Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

2011 British Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 06:36 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not true ... i have been present and predictions have been made .. correct as usual..
Old 07-11-2011, 06:38 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Not true ... i have been present and predictions have been made .. correct as usual..
My apologies. I must have missed your 2011 WDC Prediction.
Would you care to refresh my memory and restate it once again?
Old 07-11-2011, 06:50 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by paradisenb
Alonso and Ferrari would have done no better that 3rd or 4th if the FIA had not gifted them this win by virtue of the rules change.

Webber has been acting like a ***** for the last 2 seasons. He knows his days in F1 are numbered and wants a title so bad he is willing to make a fool of himself. If I had an employee who disobeyed a direct order, I would show that person the door. The longer RB lets this continue the worst they appear as an organization.
BWAAAAAAAYYY

MASS DAMPER .... MASS DAMPER memory short ?.............

Wasn't Vettel in a superior car chased down and beaten by Button in Cananda.
Made a fool of himself right there.......

Wasn't Vettel outraced all weekend by Webber, not bad for an handicapped no2....

Mark Webber speaks the truth, Vettel is another Faux drover and like Faux 7 couldn't race his way out of a wet paper bag without help ....

Boy wonder or Boy Blunder ...................

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-01-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:55 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
Sure ......................................a hint.

Webber likes him and the whole F1 fraternity said he was the best in the sport and he has never been caught and or overtaken by Button on the last lap ..

Old 07-11-2011, 07:23 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,329 Likes on 1,969 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Sir A.Wayne,

You conspicuous absence has been noted in this forum for all of the previous F1 races this season.
You seem to have "disappeared" into the hinterlands of the AV and OT forums since Alonso performed the first ever in cockpit Heimlich maneuver in F1 history at Abu Dhabi last season, thus rendering your prediction and guarantee of Alonso as 2010 WDC 'null and void'

As soon as Alonso wins this season you return and the status quo is restored with your colorful posts and masterful use of fonts, colors and "copy and paste".

The only person missing from the celebration is Luis de Prat ...
Lol .... You've been waiting since October 2010 to write this...
Old 07-11-2011, 07:28 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ltc

Webber likes him and the whole F1 fraternity said he was the best in the sport and he has never been caught and or overtaken by Button on the last lap ..

Please state, for the official record, your pick for the 2011 WDC.
No guesses, no hints, no wiggle room.
Please type the driver's name.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:36 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

LOL. funny. How long did it take Vettel to pass Hammy? Oh wait a sec, he couldn't pass Hammy. Alonso didn't have any such problem and made it look easy. So, if RBR was that much better or if Vettel is that great, why couldn't he pass Hammy? Vettel is good when he is ahead, he has yet to show any passing skills.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:38 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ltc
Please state, for the official record, your pick for the 2011 WDC.
No guesses, no hints, no wiggle room.
Takuma Sato ...

BTW did anyone catch Sato taking out Danica Patrick in yesterday's Toronto Indy race? Needless to say she is not thinking very highly today of the Japanese Carbon Fiber Ninja. She doesn't think he knows where his brakes are. In this incident, I think she was right was. He plowed into the back of her car like he had no brakes. Poor Sato, seems like he did better in F1 than he is in Indy.
Old 07-11-2011, 07:44 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
LOL. funny. How long did it take Vettel to pass Hammy? Oh wait a sec, he couldn't pass Hammy. Alonso didn't have any such problem and made it look easy. So, if RBR was that much better or if Vettel is that great, why couldn't he pass Hammy? Vettel is good when he is ahead and driving a car 2 seconds faster than the rest, he has yet to show any skills.
FIFY.......................
Old 07-11-2011, 07:48 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc

Huh ... I guess this is difficult for yah ...........

Mark has had to deal with this before, RB did such all of last year and again all of this year , sadly you ninny's don't get it''...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...rs-at-red-bull

Illegal Team Orders at Red Bull

"during the Post Race Press Conference, some cryptic responses about his pace were given from Webber.

Q : Is there any reason why he had a jump on you on that particular lap?
MW : Hmm. Maybe.

Q : Did you come out of the previous corner a bit slower on that lap?
MW : Hmm. You guys need to dig more, somewhere else.

During this time, Helmut Marko, to guy who brought Vettel into the fold at Red Bull, and who seems to have his hands in all sorts of things in Upper Management, was asked a few very interesting questions with some very interesting replies.

Q : Is it true that the team gave instructions to Mark Webber’s race engineer to let Sebastian Vettel pass because otherwise Lewis (Hamilton)would be able to overtake?
HM : That is not correct, because that would mean a team order. We informed Mark about the situation and it is for the driver to decide. The fact is that if Sebastian hadn’t passed he would have been overtaken by Hamilton.

Q : Why was Sebastian so much quicker than Mark so suddenly?
HM : I think it was in the tires.

And now, after the race has run, and all the PR people have got together, we hear the story that Webber was told to run in fuel saving mode because Vettel supposedly had one more lap of fuel more which allowed him to make the move.

Yeah, right. How many stories do they want to tell us.

In my opinion what happened here, is that Red Bull favored their in house driver (Vettel is a product of Red Bull Racing Development and the Next Big Thing), and that the accident was a botched (by V) attempt at making a change of position look like racing rather than team orders."

Vettel is a true Faux, he is happy with any situation which makes him look good, even when he is not, just like Stooley ....
Old 07-11-2011, 07:52 PM
My993C2
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
LOL. funny. How long did it take Vettel to pass Hammy? Oh wait a sec, he couldn't pass Hammy. Alonso didn't have any such problem and made it look easy. So, if RBR was that much better or if Vettel is that great, why couldn't he pass Hammy? Vettel is good when he is ahead, he has yet to show any passing skills.
Two things:

1) Could it be that Ferrari is faster in a straight line than the Red Bull. After all Ferrari engineer their car to win one specific race every year. The most important race for Ferrari is Monza. A track where you need to be fast on the straights.

2) Not to take anything away from Alonso's pass on Hamilton (it did require a lot of guts), but Hamilton didn't exactly fight that pass too much. When Vettel was behind Hamilton, Lewis was fighting hard for the position.

Obviously these answers are not going to be good enough for the peanut gallery and now I fully expect to be flamed with people telling me to get lost and that I do not know a single thing about F1. I swear some of you people would go at each other's throats with a knife if you had the chance. Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton, Button, Webber, Massa and everyone else who has a job in F1. They are all good. Each one has their strengths and their weaknesses. Vettel and Hamilton are still young and still have a lot to learn. In a few more years when they have the same experience that Alonso, Button, Webber, Schumacher and LOL Barrechello have, if they are still making mistakes, well then that is the time to question them. Let's enjoy the races for now and admire the skill all these drivers have.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:03 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by My993C2
Two things:

1) Could it be that Ferrari is faster in a straight line than the Red Bull. After all Ferrari engineer their car to win one specific race every year. The most important race for Ferrari is Monza. A track where you need to be fast on the straights.

Who told you this Petal ? Wiki.? LTC..?........
Old 07-11-2011, 08:09 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

OK, so clearly you can type...you just can't seem to type the name of your 2011 WDC pick, even though I gave you half the season

The strange thing is that if you substitute Alonso and Massa for Vettel and Webber, it sounds an awful lot like Hungary last year...

Couldn't be, must be just me.

Declare your 2011 WDC pick or watch your posts "disappear"

Huh ... I guess this is difficult for yah ...........

Mark has had to deal with this before, RB did such all of last year and again all of this year , sadly you ninny's don't get it''...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...rs-at-red-bull

Illegal Team Orders at Red Bull

"during the Post Race Press Conference, some cryptic responses about his pace were given from Webber.

Q : Is there any reason why he had a jump on you on that particular lap?
MW : Hmm. Maybe.

Q : Did you come out of the previous corner a bit slower on that lap?
MW : Hmm. You guys need to dig more, somewhere else.

During this time, Helmut Marko, to guy who brought Vettel into the fold at Red Bull, and who seems to have his hands in all sorts of things in Upper Management, was asked a few very interesting questions with some very interesting replies.

Q : Is it true that the team gave instructions to Mark Webber’s race engineer to let Sebastian Vettel pass because otherwise Lewis (Hamilton)would be able to overtake?
HM : That is not correct, because that would mean a team order. We informed Mark about the situation and it is for the driver to decide. The fact is that if Sebastian hadn’t passed he would have been overtaken by Hamilton.

Q : Why was Sebastian so much quicker than Mark so suddenly?
HM : I think it was in the tires.

And now, after the race has run, and all the PR people have got together, we hear the story that Webber was told to run in fuel saving mode because Vettel supposedly had one more lap of fuel more which allowed him to make the move.

Yeah, right. How many stories do they want to tell us.

In my opinion what happened here, is that Red Bull favored their in house driver (Vettel is a product of Red Bull Racing Development and the Next Big Thing), and that the accident was a botched (by V) attempt at making a change of position look like racing rather than team orders."

Vettel is a true Faux, he is happy with any situation which makes him look good, even when he is not, just like Stooley ....
Old 07-11-2011, 08:14 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,329 Likes on 1,969 Posts

Originally Posted by My993C2
Two things:

2) Not to take anything away from Alonso's pass on Hamilton (it did require a lot of guts), but Hamilton didn't exactly fight that pass too much. When Vettel was behind Hamilton, Lewis was fighting hard for the position.

Obviously these answers are not going to be good enough for the peanut gallery and now I fully expect to be flamed with people telling me to get lost and that I do not know a single thing about F1. I swear some of you people would go at each other's throats with a knife if you had the chance. Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton, Button, Webber, Massa and everyone else who has a job in F1. They are all good. Each one has their strengths and their weaknesses. Vettel and Hamilton are still young and still have a lot to learn. In a few more years when they have the same experience that Alonso, Button, Webber, Schumacher and LOL Barrechello have, if they are still making mistakes, well then that is the time to question them. Let's enjoy the races for now and admire the skill all these drivers have.
Ferrari does not design their car for one specific race, total nonsense. Would they like to win their home race, yes just like everyone else does, but that is amateur talk.

The F150 car had aero problems to start the year because their windtunnel wasn't giving out proper data. That has been fixed and their results are better as predicted by the team.

And I would never get into a knife fight with anyone on RL, especially with the likes of A. Whine as he only brings a butter knife to the fight anyways.....
Old 07-11-2011, 08:24 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ltc
The strange thing is that if you substitute Alonso and Massa for Vettel and Webber, it sounds an awful lot like Hungary last year...
Hungary ...?

Originally Posted by ltc
Declare your 2011 WDC pick or watch your posts "disappear"

WDC pick or Faux WDC Pick ..?
Ok, let me break it down fer yah , get out yer Milky........

Last year i was having lunch with Berne and Flav and they assured me Ferrari would be allowed to challenge RB for the WDC, some how Ferrari's vig never came thru in time and Alonso was not allowed to challenge Faux1 for the WDC , hence the rediculous manipulation of the last 2 races ( Bernie paid the price as many lost good cash ) ...

Since Ferrari paid the vig 3 months ago, I went ahead and informed the plebs what to expect from Ferrari, they will now make a run to the front.

Next on the list are custom tires to give them a little edge, of course Vettel has a big lead ( planned ) this was already calculated into the mix, but Flav was concerned about losing Bahrain , as this was not in the calculations for their staged finish, so they were a bit worried about Alonso catching Vettel at season's end .

I made my bet with Bernie anyway, seeing Vettel is the consummate F-up, like Faux7 when under pressha , IMO Alonso will still beat him ...

Dig .............................. No Ray you cant bet now ...................

Bernie got the message:

Last edited by A.Wayne; 10-01-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Quick Reply: 2011 British Grand Prix