Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
LOL.....

I never said anything about Rosberg's speed did I ?
Well big boy, actually you did. Understand the concept of inference? Since you posted my statement as a response to Rosberg taking outside pole, you inferred (incorrectly) that I was talking about him learning how to go fast from Schumacher. It a simple concept that even you should be able to understand. Then again, maybe not.

You amigos are too much ...
See, by making this statement, you are inferring that I am now an Amigo, a honorarium that I gladly accept. I am certainly now in better company than trying to maintain detant with you. Is this a concept that you can understand?
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:50 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL...such Vitriol Larry! .who deh cap fit , let them wear it .....

again , i quoted you ! take it up with ,,,,

ahhhhhh yourself ...

I think this is the part where you admit you were wrong and accept defeat larry, stool was never any good , if most here were paying attn they would have noticed, especially when he ran away, instead of face the Finn in 07....

As to Vettel , He is but still on training wheels , a WDC is in his future , one day after Alonso and Hamilton are through... then again you guys actually thought button was fast last year too.

Ohhh in unsure times, the majority is always wrong , History tells us that, guess who was the overwhelming favorite here this year for the WDC.. LOL ..... By race 5 we will see who Ray picks , he usually get's it right after race 6 .

Now that you are down with the amigos , Let me know when you are coming up again ....

Old 04-04-2010, 02:02 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

I'd just like to say to all you Webber bashers....HAH!
Not that he will win the race, but seriously, some of you guys actually sound like you know what you're talking about.....but then others.....I'm sure that there are less than 1 handful in here that have a real clue to what it takes to be an F1 driver yet there is some very scathing and vitriolic criticism spoken with such authority that it begs the question...are you all ex F1 drivers?

I know I'm certainly not! Go Webber!

ps I actually picked Vettel based on Mark's own admission that he's never done well in Malaysia.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:02 AM
GNR996
Race Car

[QUOTE=Porsche917K;7452735]
Originally Posted by GNR996

quali is being re-broadcast before the race.
yes, thank you, big wind last night knocked out the power, PVR set.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:05 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 333pg333
Not that he will win the race, but seriously, some of you guys actually sound like you know what you're talking about.....but then others.....I'm sure that there are less than 1 handful in here that have a real clue to what it takes to be an F1 driver yet there is some very scathing and vitriolic criticism spoken with such authority that it begs the question...are you all ex F1 drivers?

ps I actually picked Vettel based on Mark's own admission that he's never done well in Malaysia.
Ahhh, c'mon man your Aussie , it's Webbo .....
Old 04-04-2010, 02:49 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Either Webbo or Webby. Nobody gets out alive without some sort of nickname or abbreviation, agreed.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:01 AM
George S
Instructor

Love this...bravo!

As amazing as this sounds Rennlist is indeed the site where ex-F1 drivers hang out. Seems as if in their retirement years they all decided that the Porsche marqee was "the" car to own and drive. That is why you get the "vitirol" that is spoken with such authority here.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:19 AM
Jan K
Instructor

Location: A Swede in the Canary islands, Spain (on the African coast)
Received 63 Likes on 23 Posts

Hamilton as dirty as allways making sick-sack in front of Petrov...
Old 04-04-2010, 07:59 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Red Bull can't win. Webber is ****e. Ferrari, Mclaren etc will win the title etc etc etc...

Webber did indeed let Vettel past. Bet he's kicking himself now. He was also very unlucky in the pits again. This time a big delay with the front left wheel gun D'oh.

Pity the rain didn't eventuate as it was a pretty boring race I thought. Only vaguely interesting when guys went in too hard under brakes and understeered off the next corner to be re taken. It seems like it could be all about the pit stops again...
Old 04-04-2010, 08:35 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dayum, great race! And all over the place.

Vettel was faultless, Webber almost but couldn't get the start Vettel did.
Rosberg was excellent, he's really came alive with good car & Schumi as a team mate.
Kubica again, I'd say is doing as good as you can with that car, it's basically the same Renault as last year so the results he's managing are quite awesome.
Sutil (& Force India in general) are really doing well. He held of Hamilton excellent.
Hamilton did great (except for that weaving, wtf?) too even though he couldn't pass Sutil, Jenson not so much but not awful either.
Massa was ok but I think he just isn't himself, Alonso did great with the downshift problems he had, unfortunately in the end all he couldn't finish.
Some will say he should've nurtured the car and not push so much in the end making sure he can finish but I've never been in that mentality so I applaud him for trying to get couple of extra points.
and even beyond those mentioned, your Alguersaris etc. made this very exiting race.

Last edited by Flying Finn; 04-04-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:53 AM
theporscheguy
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good race to watch. Alonso had a problem all day. Ferrari are still lacking the punch they used to have. Ferrari are still making team errors which cost them dearly. Schumacher is getting there but needs to come to grips with that car pretty quick. Vettel had a great drive, especially with the pass for the lead at the beginning of the race. Webber needs to get a little tougher on his team mate. All in all enjoyable race to watch.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:58 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Today's race confirms allot:

1) The Vettel/RedBull combo is the fastest when it holds up.
2) Hamilton has got IT and is the most aggressive driver, but terrible on his tires.
3) Fernando Alonso is probably the best all around driver in F1 at the moment.
3) Kubica is probably the fourth best driver (see 1-2-3 above).
4) Nico has a handle on Schumy
5) Sutil, Alguersuari, Liuzzi are proving that F1 drivers are all very talented and are only needing equipment to prove it
6) Force India is for real
7) Jenson is not as fast as Lewis
8) Massa is not as good/fast as Alonso
9) Mark Webber sucks

Just my $.10
Old 04-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
again , i quoted you out of context!
Fixed it for ya.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:25 AM
PPo
Drifting

You don't have to be an ex-F1 driver to notice that Webber does not finish races as well as other drivers on the grid. It is unfortunate that he gets the short end of the stick more often then not, but at the end of the day, there are many other drivers I would choose to partner Vettel besides Webber.

If you are indeed offended, I apologize for having an opinion about an F1 driver after racing many years myself, and watching F1 consistently for 30+ years. Please let me know the requirements for posting an opinion about F1 on Rennlist and I will happily abide by the rules or guidelines that are set.

-PPo
Old 04-04-2010, 11:56 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

I really loved this race!
Big Head Fred was amazing with that gear box issue....I was actually pulling for him and hated to see the engine go bad for him.
Jamie A is for real!
Sutil with Force India is for real!
Hamilton has excellent race craft and his dueling with the Russian Rocket was fun to watch and thrilling. Vettel is unstoppable as long as him equipment will hold up.
Massa was consistent and doing what it take to stay #1 in points.

Quick Reply: 2010 Malaysian Grand Prix