Sponsored by:

wow danica what an interview

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 11:05 PM
onefastviking
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ew928
Isn't Milka a bit too top heavy to be stable when she goes at it with Danica.
EXACTLY one .....er two, of the reasons I would like to see it !
Old 03-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,605 Likes on 834 Posts

Originally Posted by onefastviking
EXACTLY one .....er two, of the reasons I would like to see it !
Underboob FTW!

IBTL.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 03-02-2010, 01:14 AM
brendo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
ARE YOU FAWKING KIDDING ME?

All of you clownshoes are complaining about THAT interview?

What in the wide world of sports could POSSIBLY be wrong with that interview?

Jesus Mary and Joseph....some people here really make me question why I permit them to steal my oxygen.

Good grief...get a grip, people, and seek help for some serious misogyny.

i'm not speaking for everybody but it's not just that interview. "the other guy ruined my day" story gets very old. it's not like this is the first time we've heard that.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:08 AM
ew928
Owns the Streets
Needs Camber
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Underboob FTW!

IBTL.

Get yer terminology correct.
Not Underboob.

She's more Aerodynamic.

Not sure how much downforce she generates tho.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Potomac-Greg
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ew928
Get yer terminology correct.
Not Underboob.

She's more Aerodynamic.

Not sure how much downforce she generates tho.
Gravity downforce does not help. And it's all unsprung weight. Or is it sprung weight? Either way, a jello pit face off between Milka and Danica would fit well in the current Speed Channel lineup.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:14 AM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

VR, relax dude. We may be clownshoes or whatever, but all your large typing can't change the fact that behind the bikini picture is a bitch and a very mediocre driver. And I'm not comparing her to my driving.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Potomac-Greg
Gravity downforce does not help. And it's all unsprung weight. Or is it sprung weight? Either way, a jello pit face off between Milka and Danica would fit well in the current Speed Channel lineup.
Agreed, and it would no doubt bring in more viewers than Pinks.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:20 AM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 267 Posts

Originally Posted by Land Jet
VR, relax dude. We may be clownshoes or whatever, but all your large typing can't change the fact that under behind the bikini picture is a bitch and a very mediocre driver.
I think that is the crux of the problem.

She has *****, she ran pretty well in IRL, and she has *****. If she didn't have ***** she wouldn't get the attention she gets and for some reason it irritates a whole lot of you.

I don't hear any crap talk about the other mid to rear runners, but since she's got *****, it really chaps your ***. Don't understand that. I hope she starts winning, or at least running better so it will give you guys more to be pissy towards her. You'd think a testosterone filled forum would be grateful that racing gets more attention due to having some ***** in it.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,605 Likes on 834 Posts

Originally Posted by Land Jet
VR, relax dude. We may be clownshoes or whatever, but all your large typing can't change the fact that behind the bikini picture is a bitch and a very mediocre driver. And I'm not comparing her to my driving.
Whatever you need to tell yourself. hoss. The interview at the crux of this thread illustrated the exact opposite.

Look inward, grasshopper.....

Old 03-02-2010, 10:28 AM
WHB Porsche
I'm Still Jenny
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SeanR
She has *****, she ran pretty well in IRL, and she has *****. If she didn't have ***** she wouldn't get the attention she gets and for some reason it irritates a whole lot of you.
I think it irritates a lot of people on this forum because we love racing. Yet, despite whatever talent we might have, the chance of being successful in professional racing is about 1:5,000,000. Even if I could drive better than Schumi, it would still be nearly impossible to even get a free ride in a pro formula/sportscar series. If I was the best driver, and massively handsome and personable, it'd still be a huge uphill battle to get to race for free.

Then, along comes Danica who has less talent and a worse attitude than a lot of people who we respect and look up to. She's massively successful because she's a woman who's not ugly. And that's fine, it's the name of the game. But the fact that she acts so entitled and gives nothing back in the way of fan appreciation or humility is just what pushes a lot of people from "fan" to "ambivalent" to "hater."

She gets to have something that other people are perhaps more "deserving" of, and that's okay because life isn't fair. But she shows not one ounce of appreciation. It sucks.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 141 Posts

Not sure why she's being flamed. We've all heard very similar and comments come out of other drivers' mouths when situations like this occur. I am surprised given the fact that these guys all have spotters that the other car turned down on her. Sure she has acted like a baby in the past, but in this case I don't see anything wrong with what she said.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Land Jet
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SeanR

I hope she starts winning, or at least running better so it will give you guys more to be pissy towards her. You'd think a testosterone filled forum would be grateful that racing gets more attention due to having some ***** in it.
If she became a consistent winner and displayed some genuine feminine charm, I'd probably become a fan. As it is, she has neither.

Milka at least comes across as enjoying herself, smiles, is relaxed, and I get the feeling she doesn't really care if she wins or not. She is just doing what she loves. Danika on the other hands acts like she is trying to prove she has a set of *****. Just another American "woman" who on the inside is a man, but on the outside has a vagina.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:44 AM
ajcjr
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

i started the thread because i thought her interview was very unsportmans like and if you were sponsoring her would you like what she does bitch and cried about. Saying she is not a crasher or that the guy ruined her day. We had a great car but i was being lapped. And she even looked like **** without all the airbrushing and make up on but i would still hit it.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:39 AM
bella1
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Danica Crash

I assume you are talking about the Las Vegas Nationwide Race? I was there with a group of Nationwide people in the Blackjack Club. What a nice venue and fun track. Danica also came and spoke to us at 11:00 AM for about 20 minutes. I even did the Richard Petty drive a long which was my first time on a banked oval.

It looked like she made a mistake, but there was an article in the Las Vegas paper the next day where the other driver was insistent that it was totally his fault. Just offering another perspective from another source.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 272 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by bella1
the other driver was insistent that it was totally his fault.
He must be new...

Quick Reply: wow danica what an interview