Old 07-13-2009, 10:14 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,318 Likes on 1,960 Posts

Originally Posted by ew928
I don't speak Wayne.
Nice one Ernest

Can I take a crack at the puzzle? I used to be Wayne's psycologogist and gynocologist at the same time.

Okay here goes.... Riddle me this....

"WWF1" refers to the staged results Wayne is under the impression that are currently being orchastrated in F1. More specifically, he is referring to when Brawn had Rubens passed by Button.

In Wayne's world, he can't imagine how a guy that was leading the race at one point with his closest rival having to serve a drive through penalty end up so far back by the end of the race.

To make matters worse, Wayne believes that Brawn has again given the viewing public the slight of hand and AGAIN managed to get Button out in front of Rubens so that Button does not lose too much ground to either Red Bull driver in the WDC.

You see in Wayne's world, Button is but a mere shadow of the great, and soon to be late F1 driver Ruben Barrechello and this supposed "Faux Championship" lead. When Button compliments Rubens on his great drive and fantastic sportsmanship, he in fact is being passive aggressive in his measured comments.

Finally, in Wayne's mind, this farce will soon come to an end as the mighty 2 time WDC Fernando Alonso will soon be coming to a Ferrari near you and put all these pretenders down and resume his rightful spot atop the Formula One world!!!

Wayne,
How did I do?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:07 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Having acted as Sir A.Wayne's "parole officer" during his visits here from P&C, I believe I have learned a bit....which might explain the nightmares......

I believe he is combining World Wrestling Federation and Formula1 into WWF1....

Of course, it could also be that he is combining the World Wildlife Federation and Formula One, since he has stated on several occasions that Miss Alonso is often forced to drive a donkey kart.
Nice try Lewis .....................

Originally Posted by Pete
Nice one Ernest

Can I take a crack at the puzzle? I used to be Wayne's psycologogist and gynocologist at the same time.

Okay here goes.... Riddle me this....

"WWF1" refers to the staged results Wayne is under the impression that are currently being orchastrated in F1. More specifically, he is referring to when Brawn had Rubens passed by Button.

In Wayne's world, he can't imagine how a guy that was leading the race at one point with his closest rival having to serve a drive through penalty end up so far back by the end of the race.

To make matters worse, Wayne believes that Brawn has again given the viewing public the slight of hand and AGAIN managed to get Button out in front of Rubens so that Button does not lose too much ground to either Red Bull driver in the WDC.

You see in Wayne's world, Button is but a mere shadow of the great, and soon to be late F1 driver Ruben Barrechello and this supposed "Faux Championship" lead. When Button compliments Rubens on his great drive and fantastic sportsmanship, he in fact is being passive aggressive in his measured comments.

Finally, in Wayne's mind, this farce will soon come to an end as the mighty 2 time WDC Fernando Alonso will soon be coming to a Ferrari near you and put all these pretenders down and resume his rightful spot atop the Formula One world!!!

Wayne,
How did I do?
Not bad for a Eunuch ....................................
Old 07-13-2009, 11:21 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
Wow, awesome offer with RB in the lead....

You can't even make a prediction prior to qualy. As I've told you numerous time already, go try to yank someone else's chain.
Ray, your Myopia has you yanked ..... look at the posted time .....

Anyway , Button drove like a genius overcoming his inferior and mediocre driving talent to gain points on his 38 yr old teammate . Poor Rubin suffered from such bad luck with the fuel rig and then the great Brawn gave him what must be superior race strategy , sames as his teammate who was , what 5 positions and 10 seconds + behind , well no need to race Webbo , who practically handed the race to Barrichello with his drive thru , we will race Button ...

Hmmm Same stinky smell of Stoolmacher , I must say , Button is looking as good as Stool , maybe there is 5 WDC in him ,

Heck! i bet he is better than Stool , he seems to beat Barrichello the same way ...
Old 07-13-2009, 11:29 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Luis de Prat
Like I said ...

Wasting your time on dat one Luis......................

He thinks a 2600 Lbs car with 300 bhp is powerful .......

Glad I missed the Rubens whine.
Did he blame the team for getting Button out the pits so fast on the last pit stops that he got in front of Rubens as well.

How is it the teams fault that Webber did all those fast laps and Rubens didn't.
No you missed the fuel rig part my dear ................ ahhh the smell of **** around Brawn is ..ahhh well yuh know... .

Last edited by A.Wayne; 07-14-2009 at 02:31 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:31 PM
Ray S
Ironman 140.6
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Ray, your Myopia has you yanked ..... look at the posted time .....
The sad thing is that I picked before qualifying and you picked after and I still would have won. No matter, as I have tried to tell you half a dozen times I'm done trying to put a bet together with you this season. I look forward to your post race pick in Hungary....
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Ray S
The sad thing is that I picked before qualifying and you picked after and I still would have won. No matter, as I have tried to tell you half a dozen times I'm done trying to put a bet together with you this season. I look forward to your post race pick in Hungary....
Ray , i gave you a bet before the race you want sad , i will give you sad .....

the Irony

YOU DID NOT PICK AS EVERYONE ELSE DID, BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED , YOU PICKED BUTTON AFTER 5 RACES AND STILL TALK THIS AMIGO DEFLECTION CRAP ........

Anyway Ray,Ray I gave you my WDC pick 2 months before you picked yours.....

and now she bowls and it's a Six .................................... How's dat .....

I hope all is healing well .......

Last edited by A.Wayne; 07-14-2009 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:54 PM
ew928
Owns the Streets
Needs Camber
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I forgot about the 'suddenly not working' fuel rig.
That was a 3+ second extra pit stop for Barrichello and he didn't get fueled to the end of race.
That Brawn guy is crafty. Must give him wide berth.

Hope Hamilton runs better next race to see what he can do.
How much heavier would it be to run CF rings around the outside of the tires to keep them from getting cut.
Then the F1 boys can do dicing like the wheel to wheel bashing like the Toronto IRL race.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:18 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

I forgot about the 'suddenly not working' fuel rig.
That was a 3+ second extra pit stop for Barrichello and he didn't get fueled to the end of race.
That Brawn guy is crafty. Must give him wide berth.

Hope Hamilton runs better next race to see what he can do.
How much heavier would it be to run CF rings around the outside of the tires to keep them from getting cut.
Then the F1 boys can do dicing like the wheel to wheel bashing like the Toronto IRL race.
Yes Brawny knows how to mop things up .......................

Alonso and Hammy look like they have a better Donkey cart now ......... the Plebs are in trouble....

Last edited by A.Wayne; 07-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,556 Likes on 820 Posts

Wasting your time on dat one Luis......................

He thinks a 2600 Lbs car with 300 bhp is powerful .......

Says the guy whose only experience with tracks is with the ones on his forearms.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
Old 07-14-2009, 04:12 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Says the guy whose only experience with tracks is with the ones on his forearms.

Say's the guy hiding from Kibort .................................................

For the record my forearms have never been driven on and my FIA license dates back to 1979 , OK my likkle friend .......
Old 07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,556 Likes on 820 Posts

Say's the guy hiding from Kibort .................................................

For the record my forearms have never been driven on and my FIA license dates back to 1979 , OK my likkle friend .......

Another swing and a miss for you, string cheese...

Quick Reply: 2009 F1 German GP Preview, Predictions and Discussion - No Spoilers