Why aren't there more ladies......

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mglobe
It might not be the sort of sentiment folks would want to voice on a public forum? just guessing here...
Ya think?
Old 03-06-2008, 05:47 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by amaist
I did events with and without my wife. Both ways have their pluses and minuses. We do enjoy doing stuff together (as we should, I guess) but once in a while we both like to have our own "me" time. It's not like she is bored to tears when I am away at the track (I think this a setup for a joke at my expense here )
That is generally not a problem until the pool boy starts hanging around your house.....and you have no pool!
Old 03-06-2008, 07:23 PM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZAPmobile
On another note, Arnie and I really enjoyed watching you race at the 13 hours at VIR last year. We were coming in for a Chin event and saw the last hour or so of the race from the paddock out by Oak Tree and the Back Straight, cheering madly for the only 911 still running! Great going!
Thanks. It was the last of our big endurance races last year and first time to VIR. What a track!!! We ended up getting 2nd overall to the Honda British Touring Car team. Had a couple of offs and 2 altercations with a red M3 Coupe (he used us for brakes a couple of times) or we could have won it! Coulda, woulda, shoulda....

Quick Reply: Why aren't there more ladies......