Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 01:52 PM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
Quick! Someone get the Kleenex, she is whining and crying again
Oh how he twists ****s.

In the challenge I accepted, GhettoChicken claimed that escrow was never part of the deal (even though I say it was). Regardless, it was a "reasonable" request since I would be out money and time for that challenge. He ran away like a coward claiming that escrow was not part of the original deal.

So now we fast forward a couple of months. Escrow was clearly never part of the challenge that GhettoChicken accepted, but VR should do that because it is "reasonable". Quid Pro Quo GhettoChicken. Be a man for a change and accept the deal you originally made - unless OF COURSE you know you can't come within 5 seconds of VR. Coward!
Old 08-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,673 Likes on 864 Posts

Mumu Haha is a COWARD in full panic mode. There is nothing else to say.

He will not show up. I have already won.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:58 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
LOSE?? As in you're only 4.5 seconds slower? Do you even understand that you're driving thousands of miles not to show that you are faster than VR but to show that you are slower than him, right? ROFLMAO!!

Priceless irony, lost on the tangerine-haired tea bagger...
Old 08-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mglobe
Frank,

Dave is a stand up guy, and someone known by nearly all of us who frequent TWS with LSRPCA. He typically gets garage #1 at TWS. This is not some guy who crawls out of the woodwork every once and a while. LSRPCA is made up of folks from all walks of life. Doctors, lawyers, oilmen, mechanics, independent business owners,... most of whom know your competition well. In the unlikely event that you were to win the wager, Dave could not show his face at TWS again if he did not pay up. You win, you will get paid.

This is silly, and it is getting boring to boot.

Where's Bonni, FA, & Alexis? They're much more interesting.

Thanks, Mike.

I love how this is really twisting Francine's ****s, however. It is incredibly entertaining to see him squirm like live bait over an open fire every time I pull his strings and/or say JUMP.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:15 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Anyone who frequents TWS knows that my last post is as true a statement as any that has ever graced rennlist.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
In the challenge I accepted, GhettoChicken claimed that escrow was never part of the deal (even though I say it was). Regardless, it was a "reasonable" request since I would be out money and time for that challenge. He ran away like a coward claiming that escrow was not part of the original deal.

So now we fast forward a couple of months. Escrow was clearly never part of the challenge that GhettoChicken accepted, but VR should do that because it is "reasonable". Quid Pro Quo GhettoChicken. Be a man for a change and accept the deal you originally made - unless OF COURSE you know you can't come within 5 seconds of VR. Coward!
Amazing.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:42 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by mglobe

Where's Bonni, FA, & Alexis? They're much more interesting.
***Sorry Mike, I just got back from the track. I put on an event yesterday, AND put in nearly two hours of practice time in a friend's 993 (FINALLY drove it). That car beat me up! Lol. I didn't want to change his harness settings, so just used the stocker seat belt. I was all over the seat. By the end of the day, I was finally shifting into third as opposed to fifth, and I was finally smoking by folks. That was a delightful surprise -- it's not usually quite that easy. So, as my friend said, I'm now an official "Porsche girl." And alas, now there is one more car on my wish list. <sigh> ;P
Old 08-18-2007, 03:44 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

mglobe was on ignore but thx for the quote. i feel much better about it now. fabulous.

i'm SO tired of the BS so i hope VR would just drop that part now. i hope Dave matures up from now until 9/15 (how old is he again? some how 43 popped in my head... *shrug*)... i'll simply unignore everyone as of right now. lets see who behaves and who doesn't. we'll find out soon enough about characters and skills. it's such a beautiful day in the SF Bay today. clear blue sky... to nice to spend it here. time to hit the beach with the chicks.

peace in tha middle east.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:21 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
mglobe was on ignore but thx for the quote. i feel much better about it now. fabulous.

i'm SO tired of the BS so i hope VR would just drop that part now. i hope Dave matures up from now until 9/15 (how old is he again? some how 43 popped in my head... *shrug*)... i'll simply unignore everyone as of right now. lets see who behaves and who doesn't. we'll find out soon enough about characters and skills. it's such a beautiful day in the SF Bay today. clear blue sky... to nice to spend it here. time to hit the beach with the chicks.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend
Old 08-18-2007, 04:33 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

TRANSLATION

mglobe was spot on. i feel totally owned now. fabulous.

i'm SO tired of the corner I have painted myself in so i hope VR would just let me out of the challenge now. i hope Dave doesn't beat me by the 6 or 7 seconds I fear he will on 9/15 (how old is he again? some how 43 popped in my head... *but it's wrong*...too bad I am 33 but act 7)... i'll simply unignore everyone as of right now, as if they care. lets see who points out more of my lies, self-delusion, and cowardice now. we'll find out soon enough about characters and skills. it's such a beautiful day in the SF Bay today. clear blue sky... i think i'll spend good money buying "companionship and happy endings" with the chicks.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:34 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 08-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

OMG!!! you guys need to chill out have some fun.. All I will say from this point forward is that GR conducts himself in a good manner at my events..

Good luck with your challenge.. I'm sorry I got involved.... just keep it safe on the track PLEASE!!!

Good luck at your PCA event in September..
Old 08-18-2007, 04:53 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Thanks. You might want to advise your friend that his chronic & frequent barrages of juvenile profanity (such as the ones he launched into at 6:00 AM this morning) do not reflect well on your endorsement.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:00 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
...I'm now an official "Porsche girl." And alas, now there is one more car on my wish list. <sigh> ;P
Resistance is futile. bwahahaha
Old 08-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

There was a shiny new cobalt 997 tt there as well, Mike. So does a 997 drive pretty much the same as the 993?

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!