Notices

It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 09:50 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Francine, I will definitely take your 3rd side bet.. In fact, let's go double or nothing: if you are faster than I am, I pay you an additional $50 in cash (this would be on top of our existing challenge...so that if you are faster, it would be clear that you would have won that challenge). If you are not, you pay me $500 in cash.

Are you ready to sack up?
Well, what say you, GerbilRaper?
Old 08-20-2007, 12:02 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

EDIT: who was it here who said that you only got internet priveleges on Thursdays? Spot-on.
That would be me....not that I have any experience with being the guest of the County. I just read a lot....
Old 08-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Jason

How do you like the picture of the upstanding guy giving the camera the finger that the fool proudly posted?
I don't question Jason's positions in the various orgs, I question his judgement everytime I read his intial post about The Paper Boy.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Jason, I really hope you are reading this. You have gone out on a limb to publicly defend a guy who is greatly embarassing you and your organization in this very public forum. Think about it.

By the way, you are the only event organizer who has ever defended him. All others have told him never to return, and have explained why. Even the previous owner of his car did so in a genteel way (while being 5 seconds faster than Francine in the same car).
Makes me wonder if it is safe to attend ANY of Jason's events...and will likely have many others wondering the same thing!
Old 08-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Alright, WTF is this "multi-quote" ****? What are you doing JD?
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 08-20-2007, 01:34 AM
LTCMontana
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 462 Likes on 237 Posts

Frank,
Seems like someone is fibbing... In February, 2002, you stated on another forum "I will be 22 next month." If I know my math, that has you being born in 1980. 2007-1980 = 27; not 33. So were you lying then or now?

Your house of cards continue to crumble.

By the way, after reading what you did at Bon's event, you are NOT welcome in Montana. We will never let you run in our region.

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
Old 08-20-2007, 01:46 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yada yada. ****off you *** *** bitches. this thread is for TWS only.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:48 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
Jason . . . perhaps you should discuss some of this with Jerry Kuntzman, your CEO with NASA. I was entertaining the idea of giving Frank a second chance as a paid participant at our events, then he had to go and pull that weisenheimer move at my track event. I believe that folks deserve the chance to change -- unfortunately I see no evidence of that yet.
KUNTzman. did you just call Jerry a ****? Are you really a good friend of his? I think you exaggerate things quite a bit. Your DE philosophy is selfserving and i wish you would get off the high horse. you know damn well that you've driven lot of cars because you organize TEAM events. like it or not that's the real truth. you're no better than when i drive students cars....
Old 08-20-2007, 01:52 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by M758
I race with NASA Arizona. I live in Phoenix and have been on Frankie's "Hit List". I am not the only one who runs in Nasa Arizona who has a similar opinion of you.
you're on my hit list? say the **** what? i don't know you except you've been talking **** about me. i don't give a **** about you who the hell do you think you are lol. you're nobody.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:00 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Well, what say you, GerbilRaper?
You're ****ing retarded. I beat you, I get $50 I'm slower I pay $500? Is that a typo or is your logic really ****ed?

just got a new mail w00 h00!

POC Account Activated Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add webmaster@porscheownersclub.org to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
"webmaster@porscheownersclub.org"
to frank

show details
11:24 pm (1 hour ago)
Frank LIN,
Thank you for creating an account at PorscheOwnersClub.org.

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 08-20-2007 at 04:46 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:59 AM
SundayDriver
Lifetime Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
You're ****ing retarded. I beat you, I get $50 I'm slower I pay $500? Is that a typo or is your logic really ****ed?

just got a new mail w00 h00!

POC Account Activated Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add webmaster@porscheownersclub.org to Contacts list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text garbled?
"webmaster@porscheownersclub.org"
to frank

show details
11:24 pm (1 hour ago)
Frank LIN,
Thank you for creating an account at PorscheOwnersClub.org.
Now this is a guy who is really on top of things. WTF does an account with POC have to do with the TWS challenge which is a PCA event?
Old 08-20-2007, 09:10 AM
MJHanna
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

QUOTE=SundayDriver;4473496]Now this is a guy who is really on top of things. WTF does an account with POC have to do with the TWS challenge which is a PCA event?[/QUOTE]
Close enough when you don't plan on going.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
you're nobody.
Compared to you, that would be a step up.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:16 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by MJHanna
QUOTE=SundayDriver;4473496]Now this is a guy who is really on top of things. WTF does an account with POC have to do with the TWS challenge which is a PCA event?
Close enough when you don't plan on going.
ohh **** did i just get the wrong membership? naw... i'm just going to start invading PCA and POC events. smoking fools with Porsche's.

VR: not even close son. i'm NOTORIOUSLY INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS "nobody".
Old 08-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

I don't eggagerate as to Jerry being my friend -- call him up and ask him. Or email him, no problem. I have only driven a student's car for BMWCCA once because they required it for the first three laps to demonstrate braking zones, shifting points, etc. Another time I drove a guy's Boxster to demonstrate what I was TRYING so desperately to tell him in regards to blipping the throttle to get the car rotated (I didn't have a car with me that was legal to go on track -- Miata daily car with no rollbar). Oh yeah, and I drove a student's Corvette on the track once because he was dead scared and wouldn't go on track until he saw me do it first. So yeah, three times that I recall I've driven a student's car -- but at low speeds and very carefully with purpose. Outside of those three, the only time I've driven a car on the track that was not my own was when they were owned by friends of mine. I won't drive the car of someone who I don't know, as I'm not sure what kind of maintenance they do. Last thing I want to do is get into a car that is not up to my safety standards.

Whether I am better than you or not is a matter of opinion. And I'm not on a high horse about my DE event -- I just organize them with a very high regard to safety, and I FOLLOW THE RULES OF THE TRACK. My events are not 'self serving' Frank, you just don't like to follow the rules. You seem to think you are above the organizers, which you are not. If you want to play at someone's event, you need to follow THEIR rules, not your own.

Lol on how Jerry's name is spelled. It's kinda fitting considering what a horn dog he is. But seriously, that is how it is spelled -- at least in my email address book it is. And, just so everyone knows, it's not pronounced '****'zman -- it sounds more like 'koontsman'. So no, I have never called Jerry a '****' -- but I've called him plenty of other things.

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!