Notices

It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 10:32 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

show me the money. coward. send Larry (or Bonni or someone we both trust) $1000 to show me that you are serious. stop playing little technicality bull****s games and be reasonable.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:34 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
show me the money. coward. send Larry (or Bonni or someone we both trusts) $1000 to show me that you are serious. stop playing little technicality bull****s games and be reasonable.
Oh the irony is killing me
Old 08-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Jason, I really hope you are reading this. You have gone out on a limb to publicly defend a guy who is greatly embarassing you and your organization in this very public forum. Think about it.

By the way, you are the only event organizer who has ever defended him. All others have told him never to return, and have explained why. Even the previous owner of his car did so in a genteel way (while being 5 seconds faster than Francine in the same car).
Old 08-18-2007, 10:36 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TD in DC
Oh the irony is killing me

He is consumed with panic, Todd. I have already won.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:38 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

cut the crap Dave stop hiding you chicken. show me the money. coward. send Larry (or Bonni or someone we both trust) $1000 to show me that you are serious. why are you talking to Jason instead of trying to get this going. everyone in Arizona knows you can't cover that's why you are hiding and ducting. where is your man hood son?

ps. CRA's website, if you want to find Jason.

http://clubracingarizona.com/
http://168.158.29.110/contacts.asp

stop side tracking and hiding Dave. I'M WAITING.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

LMAO...this is so easy. I have already won.

Your cowardice is breathtaking. I am sure Jason is VERY proud of you now. What happened? Did he discover that you were impersonating him? LMAO...
Old 08-18-2007, 10:41 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
He is consumed with panic, Todd. I have already won.
I know. I tried to talk reasonably with him, and I get the same response as if I had been taunting him. He has no idea that I could rip him if I wanted to do so. What's the point?
Old 08-18-2007, 10:51 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Default NEWSFLASH: VR isn't comitting to his TWS Sept/07 Challenge

It doesn't appear that he is going to send $1000 to an agreeable mutual party. He is chickening out.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:55 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by M758
Guys,
Jason(Az Coupe Jason) is a real guy . Not Frank by any means. I will vouch for 100% that. I have know Jason for 5+ years. He used to run a 944 spec car and now runs NASA Arizona. He runs good and safe events and is more than happy to give the boot if they are not safe. Locally Frank has run a couple events and behavied himself. That is why I just don't think he knows frank the way we do. I am sure he has spoken on one to frank more than we have, but he just has not seen this side of him.

So please don't give Jason crap or think is not a real guy. I will say that Jason's spelling leaves alot to be desired, but hold that against him. Fair enough???

For English illiterate ****'s maybe this will help. Jason(Az Coupe Jason) is a real guy . Not Frank by any means. I will vouch for 100% that. I have know Jason for 5+ years. He used to run a 944 spec car and now runs NASA Arizona. He runs good and safe events and is more than happy to give the boot if they are not safe. Locally Frank has run a couple events and behavied himself. That is why I just don't think he knows frank the way we do. I am sure he has spoken on one to frank more than we have, but he just has not seen this side of him.

So please don't give Jason crap or think is not a real guy. I will say that Jason's spelling leaves alot to be desired, but hold that against him. Fair enough???

VR is living in la la land. Boles spoke here on his own.

=========================

Thanks a lot Jason but, dude, you're not helping. lol. I can handle these dweebs on my own. Haha. If I need any help I know you guys got my back. CRA fo life yo. BTW Boles, your forum grammar is worse than mine. That's pretty sad dude. At least I can blame ESL... but you're a bloody American arent' you??? Born and raised? What the hell dude. I guess you just can't type well enough if your life depends on it ehh? Haha. You still rock though.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Jason, you reading this? This polesmoker is EMBARASSING YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION.

Badly.

On a public forum.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:07 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Jason, you reading this? This polesmoker is EMBARASSING YOU AND YOUR ORGANIZATION.

Badly.

On a public forum.
Keep trying son but it is futile. You can't change anyone from Arizona's opinions about me. And second, everyone in the Phoenix area KNOWS CRA is the best there. Period. Face reality son, and find somebody that I trust to send the $1000.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

GerbilRaper, let me be clear here: I do not give 2 craps about what anyone in Arizona thinks. Your actions here (and everywhere else) speak volumes, and I need not try to accentuate anything. People will draw their own conclusions.

Now, stop being a whiny little coward, and man up. I know I have already won, but your latest tantrum of cowardice & panic is making it far too easy for me. It is highly ironic to see you whine like a menstruating schoolgirl abotu "trust" when you are an ADMITTED WRITER OF BAD CHECKS.

I am already registered for the event (along with 121 other folks). Where is your name?

Last edited by Veloce Raptor; 02-20-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:42 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Event Roster - Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas

Lone Star Region PCA - September 2007 LSRPCA High Speed DE at TWS 09-15-07 through 09-16-07
LIN, Frank 402 1992 Honda Civic (White/Blue) Unassigned Pending

waiting for my PCA #. should be all done by Monday or Tues. the ball is in your court. find a guy/gal to send $1000 to.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:45 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Old 08-18-2007, 12:09 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Event Roster - Texas World Speedway, College Station, Texas

Lone Star Region PCA - September 2007 LSRPCA High Speed DE at TWS 09-15-07 through 09-16-07
LIN, Frank 402 1992 Honda Civic (White/Blue) Unassigned Pending

waiting for my PCA #. should be all done by Monday or Tues. the ball is in your court. find a guy/gal to send $1000 to.
Finally.

Sorry, sugarcheeks, I am not sending a penny to anybody. That was not part of our deal, and I am not going to allow you to try to change the rules after we reached agreement yet again.

Go sell stupid elswehere.

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!