Notices

It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007 | 11:21 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,731 Likes on 890 Posts

Originally Posted by Bryan Watts
Wow. You really need some edumacatin' There are literally hundreds of examples to prove you wrong in this sub-forum alone. He's got your fleeced just like he has everyone else fleeced until he screws them over. Only a smooth talker could convince people to let him drive their cars when he's as bad of a driver and makes as bad of decisions as we've seen chronicled here in videos and stories from those who have had run-ins with him (many of which Ghetto boy proudly flaunts). My friend, I would recommend you do a little research before your own organization is burned by the Ghettoboy. He leaves a trail of crashed cars, bounced checks, big talk, and lies behind as he wears out his welcome and gets banned from the groups he runs with (and the internet forums he posts on).

Post of the month.

Sorry I missed it earlier...
Old 08-17-2007 | 11:28 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,731 Likes on 890 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Then why is he threatening to tattle to PCA about our "behavior"?

He needs to grow a set & let Francine fight her own battles.

Oh, and one other thing, Joe: you might tell Jason that the following dialogue from him is highly ironic:

"Grow up VR you **** ant, I just offered to let you run for free and you type a bunch of crap...you need to grow up, regardless of anything, I am still a National Race Official, and I do deserve a little respect...and who are you ???? other than a angry little man"

I don't recall calling ol' Jason any names, nor can I find any in my posts to him here.

See, where I come from, when a guy unilaterally calls you a bunch of names like this, and generally acts like a petulant, spoiled 7th grader, and then turns around and claims to "deserve" respect, he loses ALL credibility, and opens himself up to lots of much-deserved derision for being an egotistical assclown.

Which is why many of us think Frank created an account in his name, and is impersonating him.

Please feel free to pass this on to Jason as well. His behavior--and juvenile name calling--here are totally uncalled for. If he wants respect, I suggest he EARN it.
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:41 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha, so my spys tell me VR is apparently pretty well off and ~$2000 is like a drop in a bucket for Dave. i'm getting a little excited about my paid vacation coming up. i get to stop by Phoenix and chill with all the Looose Boy crew and my homies in DFW too. it'll be awesome.

GR + LBR (all yellow shirts are basically CRA/NASA-AZ helpers).

GR + Vivid Racing dudes + Bucky Lasik + another pro skater.

Big smiles on Jason Boles and GR's (after his 1st place time attack win) face in Jan 06.
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:43 AM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by M758
Guys,
Jason(Az Coupe Jason) is a real guy . Not Frank by any means. I will vouch for 100% that. I have know Jason for 5+ years. He used to run a 944 spec car and now runs NASA Arizona. He runs good and safe events and is more than happy to give the boot if they are not safe. Locally Frank has run a couple events and behavied himself. That is why I just don't think he knows frank the way we do. I am sure he has spoken on one to frank more than we have, but he just has not seen this side of him.

So please don't give Jason crap or think is not a real guy. I will say that Jason's spelling leaves alot to be desired, but hold that against him. Fair enough???
Nobody doubts that Jason is a real guy...I looked him up on the NASA website, can't find him anywhere in PCA though.
There are only two possibilities here:
1. Jason did post here himself. Not exactly impressive for a self-proclaimed Regional PCA Director in charge of PCA Club Racing...if nothing else he shows lack of judgement if he thinks Frankie is a good driver and a good instructor. We all have seen GhettoMoron's own posts on the subjects. Even if Jason is not aware of Frankie's antics, all he had to do is cruise through this forum and read a few posts before shooting his mouth off and calling a Rennlist member names. As he points out himself: he is a racing official and as such carries a certain responsibility in how he needs to represent his organization. Name calling and defending an obvious nut case does not further that agenda.
As VR said: Respect is earned, not demanded.

2. GhettoMoron is impersonating Jason. Enough said.
Hopefully he did it with Jason's consent, but then: see above...
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:45 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Which is why many of us think Frank created an account in his name, and is impersonating him.
Bitch please, John D. knows who the impersonators (imitating myself) were. Only *** *** punks here do gay ****s like that. I'm probably the single most outspoken guy in the whole wide world in car forums.
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:46 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He actually is on the PCA website. I am sure he is real. He probably just has never had a bad experience with GR, so he gives him the benefit of the doubt. I am very similar with respect to people in general (despite being a bloodthirsty atty).

I think Jason meant well by pointing out that it could be dangerous if money is riding on speed during a DE event. I mean, after all, "one" of the two participating in the "challenge" might not have the best judgment. I will leave it at that . . . ya'know what I mean?
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:49 AM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

Just wondering do you really think racing someone in a DE group is behavior that is ok??? I guess I just don't get it ... Why jeopardize someone's safety to prove a point? I guess I am saying that if you did this in Arizona NASA or PCA. the 2 of you would more than likely receive a national ban from me.

I apologize VR for calling you a name, your post kinda pissed me off, but that is not an excuse, and for that I'm sorry.

I little bird told me that you are going to request a solo session, good, I don't believe tattling as you put it is a bad thing to do when the safety of the drivers and students is at risk.

For the record I do not think either of you are acting as gentleman, as PCA Instructors, or NASA Instructors. Frank this includes you. If you cant control your attitudes or your mouths on a forum how are we the Event Directors to trust you two to have enough self control and common sense not to over do it in a "Education" setting while on the track. I know I don't need to tell either of you that driving is all about staying cool and collected, not angry and hot headed.

See my point.. once again my apologies for my spelling as I wrote most of my posts on the fly, and once again my apologies for my "**** ant" comment. You both are more than welcome to come to Arizona and drive on my track and my event for free to settle this.

feel free to email me jason@drive-fast.org

Regards,

Jason Boles
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:50 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Az Coupe Jason
Just wondering do you really think racing someone in a DE group is behavior that is ok??? I guess I just don't get it ... Why jeopardize someone's safety to prove a point? I guess I am saying that if you did this in Arizona NASA or PCA. the 2 of you would more than likely receive a national ban from me.
Come on Jason, NASA Group 4 (at least in SoCal and NCal has been open passing for over a decade). Although you'd be hardpressed to get a clean lap in though (due to traffic).

Further, If someone is pushing 9.5/10th or even 10/10th and stays in control (you can tell pretty easily; at least IMO an experienced corner worker ought to be able to) why not let them do what they want with in the guidelines of the rules. If it's open passing, it's open passing.

I've run over spilled oils full speed (and got sideways a lot but didn't lose it). Earlier this month while I was drift practicing I experienced a blown left front tire and I entered a corner full speed. It wouldn't turn in that well so I had to take it 4 wheels off track (in a controlled manner) but it didn't faze me one bit... Not saying I'm invincible but based all of my hours of experience instructing, driving, riding I feel there's actually a LOT of safety margins built in at tracks. That's the whole point of the race track is to maximize the number of conditions that's in our control... Why not let people decide how much risk they are willing to take? Let them be adults and decide for themselves. You can spot a yahoo on track a mile away. I stay away from those guys.

Ok so I have been watching this for a little bit now, at the point I think this is funny and has turned into who has the bigger weiner contest.

First off let me start by Saying I am the Current Co-Event & Driving Chair for PCA Arizona and the Regional Director of NASA Arizona.

I also know Ghetto, as he comes to Arizona to help instructor on busy weekends for us.

I think this is a awesome challenge, with all the BS of the Smack talk aside! I do want to make a couple things very clear. I think it is very wrong of you guys to subject your challenge to other DE/HPDE drivers to your contest. If you VR are a pilar in your PCA club you should ask for a 10 min session from the Event Director so you can have the track to yourself not subjecting your challenge and the saftey of other DE-ers. Which is what you are all doing! PCA events are for Drivers Education NOT RACING, this is a PCA Rule, I highly suggest you guys do this at a NASA TT event or a come to PIR in Phoenix and run in the Time Attack on a sunday afternoon. Hell I will waive both entry fees just so you dont possibly ruin some else HPDE driving day.

Also it is illeagal for PCA Chapters to have a AMB Timing system on or in place durning a Driving School Event. if you guys are going to want times you will need to have in car system in place. Unless your region runs outside of the rules.

Just dont ruin someone elses day while measuring each others di#k size..

And for the Record, I will tell you that Ghetto is a Stand up guy and is an excellent driver, his integerty is not a questionable trait of his. IMHO...

Ghetto I am assuming you are going to Run at PIR sept 21/22 since you will be coming through here anyways?

And for the record I do own 2 Porsche's a 944 Spec car and a 993 C2, and a Honda Civic Hatch Race car with a Civic Type R motor aswell!

Good luck and have fun..

Jason Boles
Regional Director NASA Arizona
Director Club Racing Arizona
Co Chair Event Director PCA Arizona
After I take VR's $ in TWS to cover the trip I'll give him a chance to race me straight up @ PIR $100/sec. Thanks Boles you rock. =)

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 08-18-2007 at 01:55 AM.
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:52 AM
LoanWolf
Pro

Originally Posted by TD in DC
He actually is on the PCA website. I am sure he is real. He probably just has never had a bad experience with GR, so he gives him the benefit of the doubt. I am very similar with respect to people in general (despite being a bloodthirsty atty).

I think Jason meant well by pointing out that it could be dangerous if money is riding on speed during a DE event. I mean, after all, "one" of the two participating in the "challenge" might not have the best judgment. I will leave it at that . . . ya'know what I mean?
True....It would be even more understandable if it were his event

As far as not having had a bad experience with Frankie...it still is not too cool to come in here and rag on VR without reading some of the history first..

Good night. Time for

By the way: I know how you feel...It took me just about a year after selling my race car before I lost the nagging feeling of having made a mistake...of course still going to all the events just to watch and seeing my car didn't help....
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:54 AM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

TD in DC .. cool Avatar!!
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:55 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

For the record I do not think either of you are acting as gentleman, as PCA Instructors, or NASA Instructors. Frank this includes you. If you cant control your attitudes or your mouths on a forum how are we the Event Directors to trust you two to have enough self control and common sense not to over do it in a "Education" setting while on the track. I know I don't need to tell either of you that driving is all about staying cool and collected, not angry and hot headed. Jason Boles
That topic was one of the long debates I had with many people back in 2002/03 was how fast can you/should you drive in DE's. For myself I've said I can do 10/10th safely. Lot of people disagreed... but I can prove this easily if someone is man enough to catch a ride with me. But it's rare to get fully open laps in DE even in advanced groups...
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:58 AM
LoanWolf
Pro

I apologize VR for calling you a name, your post kinda pissed me off, but that is not an excuse, and for that I'm sorry.

I little bird told me that you are going to request a solo session, good, I don't believe tattling as you put it is a bad thing to do when the safety of the drivers and students is at risk.

For the record I do not think either of you are acting as gentleman, as PCA Instructors, or NASA Instructors. Frank this includes you. If you cant control your attitudes or your mouths on a forum how are we the Event Directors to trust you two to have enough self control and common sense not to over do it in a "Education" setting while on the track. I know I don't need to tell either of you that driving is all about staying cool and collected, not angry and hot headed.

See my point.. once again my apologies for my spelling as I wrote most of my posts on the fly, and once again my apologies for my "**** ant" comment. You both are more than welcome to come to Arizona and drive on my track and my event for free to settle this.

feel free to email me jason@drive-fast.org

Regards,

Jason Boles

Jason: That's a stand up post! Good on you!
Old 08-18-2007 | 12:58 AM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
That topic was one of the long debates I had with many people back in 2002/03 was how fast can you/should you drive in DE's. For myself I've said I can do 10/10th safely. Lot of people disagreed... but I can prove this easily if someone is man enough to catch a ride with me. But it's rare to get fully open laps in DE even in advanced groups...
You still don't get it. Unbelievable. You really never cease to amaze me. I am extremely tolerant. I think that people make mistakes constantly, including me. But most people learn from their mistakes, eventually.

Frankie, a wise man once said that "The unexamined life is not worth living." Maybe you should stop fighting the world and figure out why the world seems to be fighting you?
Old 08-18-2007 | 01:00 AM
Az Coupe Jason
Cruisin'

Loan wolf... It is kinda my event as it is for every region.. do you think getting tracks to allow us to run is a easy task? Do you think insurance is an easy thing to get? Even in NASA and SCCA we are all held accountable for the actions of all the orgs. so a PCA skrew up or a BMWCCA event skrew up, will and can effect the ability for our national insurance policies to renew at rates that we can afford as orgs. If we cant afford them then we have to raise event fees that you pay. It effects everyone even more so if it is an event that was deemed as a "Drivers Education" event. If they hurt someone and then the insurance company found out that your PCA Chapter allowed them to race is recipe for disaster for that region and many others.

tread carefully!! IMHO
Old 08-18-2007 | 01:07 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by TD in DC
You still don't get it. Unbelievable. You really never cease to amaze me. I am extremely tolerant. I think that people make mistakes constantly, including me. But most people learn from their mistakes, eventually.

Frankie, a wise man once said that "The unexamined life is not worth living." Maybe you should stop fighting the world and figure out why the world seems to be fighting you?
It's a matter of opinion really. Maybe the reality is that, I'm better than you will ever get. That's some thing you find hard to accept as a possibility?

Great drivers make minor mistakes all the times. When you drive at the absolutely limit you're dancing all the times... between the steering and the throttle. It's never perfect. You can always get better. And that is the truth.

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!