Notices

It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:12 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't trust a liars and chickens. the way you presented yourself over the past week has been EXTREMELY shady. i need a little more than you running your mouth... you gotta show me some proof that you have $1000-2000 to cover. it's not even that. you gotta show you have the _intent_ to cover. you've been dancing around looking like a fool with zero credibility that's going to find a way to cheat or wiesel out...

what IF you lose, are you going to pay? if so, what will it be? cash? check? it's a simple question that you refuse to answer and give assurance to. i'm being very rational about this. anybody with a brain would want assurance when they are putting $1000-2000 on the line.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

He's still on ignore, but let me guess what the above post looks like:

Old 08-18-2007, 12:24 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

Frank,

Dave is a stand up guy, and someone known by nearly all of us who frequent TWS with LSRPCA. He typically gets garage #1 at TWS. This is not some guy who crawls out of the woodwork every once and a while. LSRPCA is made up of folks from all walks of life. Doctors, lawyers, oilmen, mechanics, independent business owners,... most of whom know your competition well. In the unlikely event that you were to win the wager, Dave could not show his face at TWS again if he did not pay up. You win, you will get paid.

This is silly, and it is getting boring to boot.

Where's Bonni, FA, & Alexis? They're much more interesting.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:25 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer

For English illiterate ****'s maybe this will help. Jason(Az Coupe Jason) is a real guy . Not Frank by any means. I will vouch for 100% that. I have know Jason for 5+ years. He used to run a 944 spec car and now runs NASA Arizona. He runs good and safe events and is more than happy to give the boot if they are not safe. Locally Frank has run a couple events and behavied himself. That is why I just don't think he knows frank the way we do. I am sure he has spoken on one to frank more than we have, but he just has not seen this side of him.

So please don't give Jason crap or think is not a real guy. I will say that Jason's spelling leaves alot to be desired, but hold that against him. Fair enough???

VR is living in la la land. Boles spoke here on his own.

=========================

Thanks a lot Jason but, dude, you're not helping. lol. I can handle these dweebs on my own. Haha. If I need any help I know you guys got my back. CRA fo life yo. BTW Boles, your forum grammar is worse than mine. That's pretty sad dude. At least I can blame ESL... but you're a bloody American arent' you??? Born and raised? What the hell dude. I guess you just can't type well enough if your life depends on it ehh? Haha. You still rock though.
Delusional!
He is quoting M758's post as if it were Jason Boles' post and then responds to it like he is talking to Jason....
Are we sure that it was really Jason? As a national official, he can not be THAT uninformed about our moron, can he??
Old 08-18-2007, 12:30 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

i don't trust a liars and chickens. the way you presented yourself over the past week has been EXTREMELY shady. i need a little more than you running your mouth... you gotta show me some proof that you have $1000-2000 to cover. it's not even that. you gotta show you have the _intent_ to cover. you've been dancing around looking like a fool with zero credibility that's going to find a way to cheat or wiesel out...

what IF you lose, are you going to pay? if so, what will it be? cash? check? it's a simple question that you refuse to answer and give assurance to. i'm being very rational about this. anybody with a brain would want assurance when they are putting $1000-2000 on the line.
LOSE?? As in you're only 4.5 seconds slower? Do you even understand that you're driving thousands of miles not to show that you are faster than VR but to show that you are slower than him, right? ROFLMAO!!
Why don't YOU act like a man and accept his challenge: The FASTER time wins?
Old 08-18-2007, 12:38 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had to run out for Starbucks. Did I miss anything?
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:40 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Not much Larry, just Dave dancing around and refusing to commit. Wow I just had a chuckle, Dave has join date of Aug. 2006 and he has 4319 posts. What a forum loser... didn't even noticed that. I'm expecting WAY too much maturity from such an ***. He's averaging well over 100 posts a day. Truly pathetic no wonder he can't shut the **** up for a day and get serious. **** wasting time with that dumb ***. I'll check back in a few days once I confirm all the registration and DE details.

Last edited by GhettoRacer; 08-18-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Maybe he'll put up the Ferrari as collateral
Old 08-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Frank, correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see anywhere in the original challenge where it was required for VR to put up any money in escrow. If you could point me to that post where it was mentioned and agreed upon, that would solve things once and for all.

Otherwise, I would agree with what Mike (mglobe) said and be satisfied that he would suffer extreme humiliation in front of everyone if he were to welch on payment. I suggest that you continue with the challenge as planned and know that if you win, you will get paid.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:22 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Larry Herman
Frank, correct me if I am wrong, but I did not see anywhere in the original challenge where it was required for VR to put up any money in escrow. If you could point me to that post where it was mentioned and agreed upon, that would solve things once and for all.

Otherwise, I would agree with what Mike (mglobe) said and be satisfied that he would suffer extreme humiliation in front of everyone if he were to welch on payment. I suggest that you continue with the challenge as planned and know that if you win, you will get paid.
I'm just asking for a sign of good faith... which he is unwilling to give. When I pay the entry fee and get my *** to TWS I will be at least $1000 into it. What if he is a man with out integrity and could care less about what rennlist list people think and he just sits there and laughs "dumb *** GR tow his **** out here spend $1000+ thinking I'll give him a penny, what a SUCKER."

I don't think me asking him to send $1000 check to a neutral party is too much to ask. I'm putting over $1000 on the line to get my *** there too (that's not counting the time).

Some kind of escrow was not agree upon but it was discussed. I think my request is very reasonable though.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Bryan Watts
Drifting

Still ?

Do I need to take Ghettoboy off ignore again so that I can witness him squirming and trying to weasel out?
Old 08-18-2007, 01:38 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Priceless. I don't trust liars and chikens, either...especially ones who have a history of writing bad checks. Which is why I do not trust you.

The rest of your post---given your track record---is the height of irony and hypocrisy.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:40 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

I'm just asking for a sign of good faith... which he is unwilling to give. When I pay the entry fee and get my *** to TWS I will be at least $1000 into it. What if he is a man with out integrity and could care less about what rennlist list people think and he just sits there and laughs "dumb *** GR tow his **** out here spend $1000+ thinking I'll give him a penny, what a SUCKER."

I don't think me asking him to send $1000 check to a neutral party is too much to ask. I'm putting over $1000 on the line to get my *** there too (that's not counting the time).

Some kind of escrow was not agree upon but it was discussed. I think my request is very reasonable though.
Quick! Someone get the Kleenex, she is whining and crying again
Old 08-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Your request may be resasonable BUT if it was not agreed upon as part of the challenge, it cannot be a mitigating factor now. You agreed to things that way they are, so just go down there and do it. If your word is your bond, you have no other choice.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,579 Likes on 825 Posts

Not much Larry, just Dave dancing around and refusing to commit. Wow I just had a chuckle, Dave has join date of Aug. 2006 and he has 4319 posts. What a forum loser... didn't even noticed that. I'm expecting WAY too much maturity from such an ***. He's averaging well over 100 posts a day. Truly pathetic no wonder he can't shut the **** up for a day and get serious. **** wasting time with that dumb ***. I'll check back in a few days once I confirm all the registration and DE details.

Francine, shall we sum up the tens of thousands of posts you have on a variety of other boards? Many of which you have been kicked off of or otherwise too humiliated to return? It is always the sign of desperation to try to focus on someone's posting quantity as if it were a perjorative. I guess since you have nothing else...

Bottom line, GerbilRaper, you are weaseling at an incredible pace. You knew the terms when you agreed. Your cowardice is growing at an logarithmic pace, and is beginning to embarass even me.

By all means, please continue having a temper tantrum, acting like you are 5, overdosing on profanity, and showing a level of cowardice seldom seen in public. We are all getting much amusement from it.

I have already won.

Quick Reply: It's on! GR vs. VR @ TWS in Sept/07!