Notices

A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 08:41 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
According to http://www.nasaproracing.com/results...l?runid=553487 the fastest HC1 car was a 2:04:77 . . . Yes, a 2:06 is a fast time . . . I just don't believe you did it. Can you find real evidence of this? I'm sorry, but you could have doctored that thing you posted from Speed Ventures. Also, remember that the times at the NASA site are RACE times -- it is much harder to attain a fast time when dealing with traffic. Heck, even national champion David Vodden only did a 2:08:0 in his Spec Miata, and I KNOW you can't beat him. Granted, that was a slackish time for Vodden, but he only pushes his car when he actually has to. Justin Hall, now a Pro Racer in the MX-5 series, is the only guy I've ever seen do a 2:06 with the bypass -- and he's WAY better than you and many right here on this list. In fact, Justin won the MX-5 cup last year, in his first season as a Pro Racer. Facts are facts, some people are just that good. The rest of us are just average.

Again . . . these lap times were from RACES. If you really got a 2:06 during a time trial dealer-bobber, then you'd likely only get more like a 2:12+ doing W2W. You are basically comparing apples and oranges when you make lap time claims on a clean track. Just don't be too disappointed when you go racing and your lap times aren't what you'd expect based on time trials (or did you call it time attack? Same idea). I did time trials for a while back in 2001 -- my times there were about four or five seconds faster than I've ever done at a race.
haha, thats is just straight ridiculous. why do i need to lie about ****ing lap times. i did sears point 1:55 in RCREW's EK when it had tons of electrical problems and on full thread tires. car had mechanical DNF in both races...

right. i don't really drive. i secretly hire pro drivers who does my work.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:42 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by SundayDriver
Nice, GhettoChicken. Even when I am civil to you, all you can do is call second grade names.

It IS interesting that since people have been commenting on your sexual preferences, you have appeared to become very homophobic. So now we see you are a racist, a sexist and homophobic as well as one who makes fun of the mentally handicapped. BTW - I have a good friend who has a close relative who has such challenges, so every time you call anyone a 'tard' you truly show what an *** you are.

BTW, I think you have missed the Jews, Blacks and Canadians in your racist, biased attacks.
apparently you missed a lot of my "nga plz"...
Old 06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Bonster
According to http://www.nasaproracing.com/results...l?runid=553487 the fastest HC1 car was a 2:04:77 . . . Yes, a 2:06 is a fast time . . . I just don't believe you did it. Can you find real evidence of this? I'm sorry, but you could have doctored that thing you posted from Speed Ventures. Also, remember that the times at the NASA site are RACE times -- it is much harder to attain a fast time when dealing with traffic. Heck, even national champion David Vodden only did a 2:08:0 in his Spec Miata, and I KNOW you can't beat him. Granted, that was a slackish time for Vodden, but he only pushes his car when he actually has to. Justin Hall, now a Pro Racer in the MX-5 series, is the only guy I've ever seen do a 2:06 with the bypass -- and he's WAY better than you and many right here on this list. In fact, Justin won the MX-5 cup last year, in his first season as a Pro Racer. Facts are facts, some people are just that good. The rest of us are just average.

Again . . . these lap times were from RACES. If you really got a 2:06 during a time trial dealer-bobber, then you'd likely only get more like a 2:12+ doing W2W. You are basically comparing apples and oranges when you make lap time claims on a clean track. Just don't be too disappointed when you go racing and your lap times aren't what you'd expect based on time trials (or did you call it time attack? Same idea). I did time trials for a while back in 2001 -- my times there were about four or five seconds faster than I've ever done at a race.
look at the my lap charts for that day, 2:07's all day long. and i wasn't pushing the limit, just driving quickly but comfortably. i was pleasantly surprised at the lap times. the delsol, back in 2001 or 2002, lapped Thunderhill full track at 2:13 with me driving and Roger Foo riding. With FooMan behind the wheel driving more aggressively (he was sideways a lot, yes FF can go sideways; properly/aggressively setup FF is neutral or even tail happy) he did 2:12 about 1 sec faster. That was the day he said something like Frank you should be racing, why are you playing in DE's still? That's when I started thinking about w2w.

I've ridden with pro guys like Marc Kirberg, Taz Harvey, Roger Foo, Randy Pobst, Craig Stanton and I know what driving FF cars to the limit is like. I've seen plenty of Justin's in cars, he's a great driver and I'm sure he can kick my butt in SM. But FF that's another story, I've got tons of seat times in it and I'm comfortable to go against a pro in my own car I won't be too far behind.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Frank . . . the chart didn't show any 2:07s at all, nor your name, at least not in the HC1 results. Plus, didn't you say you wound up with a DNS? Or is that from somewhere else? In other words, I guess, what class did you race in at Thunderhill a couple of weeks ago?

The Taz you refer to . . . is he the same guy that owns a Mazda dealership? I didn't realize he was pro now. Same about Marc. Justin hasn't just driven SM . . . he also has done extensive shifter carts, then BMW, and who knows what else. By FF, you mean Formula Ford? When did you drive one of those on the track? Or in a race?
Old 06-12-2007, 09:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

my goodness. 1. i ain't got anymore time to waste to dig it up. those are my lap times, period. it's just *really* disrespectful for you to imply that i would post someone else's lap times.

Taz Harvey, family owns Dublin Honda and Tracy Honda. He's been a pro for YEARS. Not the greatest driver but pretty darn good. Marc Kirberg, SF Bay hot shoe for years and still good. Look him up. Rookie of the year in World Challenge Touring in 2002 or 2003, 1st year he came either 2nd or runner up. I've also rode with Bob Stretch, undisputed ITA champ (has ridiculous records of something like 40+ consecutive ITA wins).

FF = Front Engine, Front Drive. And no, you're confused... I've done 2:06 @ THill in del Sol w/bypass, 2:11 @ THill in Civic full track, both cars on cheap street pads and not pushed to the limit. 1:55 at Infineon in a H1 car despite mechanical/electrical issues. I'm not the greatest but I'm a lot faster than you think. You pretty much have no clue of my driving so I'm not sure why you have so much opinion about it...
Old 06-12-2007, 09:49 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

old report from Infineon Oct. 2005.

http://www.ktwizzle.com/rcrew-k20ek/...ct-08-09-2005/

1:54.944 in qualifying. brand new full thread tires...
Old 06-12-2007, 09:55 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
old report from Infineon Oct. 2005.

http://www.ktwizzle.com/rcrew-k20ek/...ct-08-09-2005/

1:54.944 in qualifying. brand new full thread tires...

This is from your own website. At this point you need to back up your claims with proof from mylaps.com or the event organizer's time sheets, etc....
Your credibility is zero.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:01 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

since i'm such a nice guy and google is so kewl. 2002 World Challenge:

http://www.motorsport.com/news/artic...10255&FS=SCCA*

Kirberg finished third in his SSF Imported Auto Parts BMW 325i, jumping up from sixth prior to the final race at VIR, where he finished third. Kirberg's 205 points, off of one win (Washington, D.C.), one pole, four top-fives and seven top-10s, earned him the 2002 Rookie of the Year award.

Ken Dobson (194 points, BMW), Chuck Hemmingson (192 points, Mazda), Will Turner (191 points, BMW), Paul Bonaccorsi (184 points, Mazda), Taz Harvey (167 points, Honda Civic), Mike Fitzgerald (159 points, Lexus IS300) and Shauna Marinus (139 points, Mazda) completed the season-ending top 10 in the Drivers' Championship.

(Ken Dobson also a SF Bay hot shoe)

SPEED Touring Car:
Drivers' Champion: Peter Cunningham
Rookie of the Year: Marc Kirberg
Manufacturers' Champion: Acura
Crew of the Year: Turner Motorsport
Old 06-12-2007, 10:02 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by LoanWolf
This is from your own website. At this point you need to back up your claims with proof from mylaps.com or the event organizer's time sheets, etc....
Your credibility is zero.
you make me laugh son. it's on mylaps, go find it. fetch go. doggie.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:05 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you make me laugh son. it's on mylaps, go find it. fetch go. doggie.
I did not expect anything else out of you
Old 06-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

it's on mylaps
Why don't you post the link? You seem to be able to post links to everything except your official AMB results.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

(some please respond so GhettoNonRacer can see it)

Francis, YOU ARE LYING as usual, and you have been CAUGHT as usual. Posting a supposed time chart listing a "Frank" (no last name) at a 2:06 is the best you can do? And no AMB times or MyLaps times? Anod only claims from your own multitude of web sites?

LMFAO.

B-U-S-T-E-D
Old 06-12-2007, 11:22 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

From VR...

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
(some please respond so GhettoNonRacer can see it)

Francis, YOU ARE LYING as usual, and you have been CAUGHT as usual. Posting a supposed time chart listing a "Frank" (no last name) at a 2:06 is the best you can do? And no AMB times or MyLaps times? Anod only claims from your own multitude of web sites?

LMFAO.

B-U-S-T-E-D
Old 06-12-2007, 11:28 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,414 Likes on 755 Posts

mille grazie
Old 06-13-2007, 03:10 AM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Jim Child
From VR...
i thought you turds love to investigate. why don't yall email SpeedVentures staff about the validity. lol. dumb asses.

http://www.speedventures.net/event_results.asp

11/28/04 is the date thill w/bypass. ignorant *** turds still making lies and constantly spewing BS. can't face the facts or the truth.

Quick Reply: A brief message to the new G-R forum readers...