Notices

Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,403 Likes on 748 Posts

CORRECTED

Originally Posted by GhettoRacer
Do I have to repeat again? Respect is EARNED....
Old 03-02-2007, 12:38 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lots of cool architectures... it's a great time to be ALIVE!!

======================================

DECEMBER 11, 2006

STORY TOOLS
Printer-Friendly Version
E-Mail This Story
Reader Comments

2006 ARCHITECTURE AWARDS

Designed For Success
It takes more than just a pretty facade to win a BusinessWeek/Architectural Record Award

This year BusinessWeek joins with Architectural Record, a sister publication at The McGraw-Hill Companies (MHP), to reward the world's most exceptional architecture. It's a contest that stretches beyond the aesthetic focus typical of most architectural awards programs. The BW/AR Awards program relies on rigorous metrics to measure how architecture solves client problems and achieves business goals. Winners of our ninth annual contest come from a competitive pool of 176 entries from across the world, showcasing the most successful collaborations between architects and clients. They vary in program, scale, budget, and size, but each combines business acumen with artistic excellence.

The eight winners represent great diversity. In one project, a 20th century candy factory finds a second life as a light-filled biomedical research lab. In another, a streamlined glass cube floods sunlight into subterranean retail space that has become a company's most successful outlet. A third project, for a Mexican ad agency, embodies flexibility by putting everything--including the walls--on wheels. What unites all of these projects is their clear demonstration of architecture's ability to be aesthetically compelling and bottom-line savvy at the same time.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...0/b4013077.htm
Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Actually Frank, the last sentence is very funny, but it wasn't intentional, so it doesn't count.
What's so funny about it? It's a simple sentence. Can you comprehend it?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:42 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ohhhh the irony . . .

I am convinced you are a semi-professional troll who does all of this on purpose. I refuse to believe you really are what you appear to be, and I am being extremely charitable when I say that.

Self-delusion is
Frequently the best means for
Fighting depression
Old 03-02-2007, 12:46 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I don't write about it because I'm not as eloquent as these professional writers... I read a lot. That's the point of my postings... and I'm merely posting to share my readings/findings. Since when do I claim any of these materials for my own? I post them and I post links... ahh, I guess I should just put your turd/tard *** back where you belong - ignore status.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

.................... Now, back to my musing...

Who, besides yourself, do you think you are fooling here Dung Pile? Musing??? Let me help you out with the definition of this new word you learned through Hooked On Phonics:

Musing: A product of contemplation; a thought. "an elegant tapestry of quotations, musings, aphorisms, and autobiographical reflections" (James Atlas).

You have shown no ability to hold an original thought in any of your posts on Rennlist, and the only products of "contemplation" that you are able to produce appears to be loud brain farts (see Mike's Fart Bubble posts).

What you are doing here is stealing (from the Internet) direct quotes and articles created by others, then presenting them as something you call "musings". Once again, we find the hollow shell of the Dung Pile, stealing not only pictures of others and pretending they are his friends, but now dedicating an entire thread to his stolen "musings"!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Rennlist is GR's mix tape
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 PM
TD in DC
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"It is no harm to be an *** if one is content to bray and not kick." Mark Twain
Attached Images  
Old 03-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts

You honestly don't see what's funny about it?

I think we're making progress here.

Since I'm no longer your public defender, would you like me to serve as your analyst? (I'm not trained, but I spend a lot of time on the internet. And I'll spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express)
Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

I don't write about it because I'm not as eloquent as these professional writers... I read a lot. That's the point of my postings... and I'm merely posting to share my readings/findings. Since when do I claim any of these materials for my own? I post them and I post links... ahh, I guess I should just put your turd/tard *** back where you belong - ignore status.
Looks like we have another enshrinee in the G-R Honor Roll

congratulations TD
Old 03-02-2007, 02:17 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in Chi
Looks like we have another enshrinee in the G-R Honor Roll

congratulations TD
Not to take anything away from TD, but Dung Pile was answering my post about his "Musings", then somehow when editing his post he ended up with it placed ahead of mine, when it had been after for a minute or two.......definitely some sort of time warp here.

If it was for me, can one of you numbers guys please provide the current count of how many times Dung has shown me his power by putting me "on ignore"?
Old 03-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Bull
Not to take anything away from TD, but Dung Pile was answering my post about his "Musings", then somehow when editing his post he ended up with it placed ahead of mine, when it had been after for a minute or two.......definitely some sort of time warp here.

If it was for me, can one of you numbers guys please provide the current count of how many times Dung has shown me his power by putting me "on ignore"?
I think it's true that something is definitely warped here, lol.

Bull has been ignored
The perfect number of times
It is seventeen
Old 03-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

The laws of the universe are suspended in the GR forum
Old 03-02-2007, 02:45 PM
GhettoRacer
A Banned 'Haiku Victim'

I think it's very very funny that the turds/tards think I'm worthless, but yet they spend all this time and energy to try to put me down. I'm quite flattered that they would waste all that effort on me. as the great text of kama sutra said, love and hate may be the flip side of the same coin. and no you ****-tards, kama sutra isn't just about sex. it is about love, and the many ways of love (and hate)... it's about relationships. i highly recommend this movie actually, it's one of my favorites:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0116743/

IMDB rating of only 5.4 but I believe it is highly under rated...
Old 03-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

I think it's very very funny that the turds/tards think I'm worthless, but yet they spend all this time and energy to try to put me down. I'm quite flattered that they would waste all that effort on me.

As your analyst Frank, I think we should explore this further.

I think they have been expending so much time, not because of you, but because of an overwhelming desire to laugh. If you did not exist, there would be a Ryan Z06 forum.

And you are not worthless. Do not ever think that way. You are good for a laugh. Hold on to that thought for a while.

Now time's up for our session. I'm going out to play in the snow.

Quick Reply: Okay, my babbling thead - or, inside the brain of Ghetto Erectus, if you will.