Sponsored by: APR

Cargraphic Headers. Whose got em?

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 12:20 PM
KingSize.Hamster
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
We've had a lot of interest, and many requests to put together another group buy from Cargraphic on 981 manifolds, so here we go! It will be the same deal as the last go around, and will require 10 sets for this to materialize!

We will be able to offer Cargraphic 981 Sport Manifolds at a 15% discount, and 10% off on Race Manifolds with discounted shipping rates available. Lead times to be expected around 6-8 weeks from the time of the 10th order due to the large volume.

We will be extending this group buy opportunity through the end of the year, as well as special pricing on the rest of the Cargraphic line up! Please call or email us for any other pricing quotes!

Please call and ask for Wray

386.265.1979 or email at info@teambgb.com
thanks for arranging the group buy. How much would their original prices be tho? Thanks
Old 12-15-2016, 12:22 PM
CarAholic
Rennlist Member

Received 182 Likes on 114 Posts

Where dynos ever done with the race header?
Old 12-16-2016, 12:06 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 600 Likes on 268 Posts

Ladies and Gents,

Wray is on vacation til Sunday and he is managing this. I am going to try and respond to the PMs but if for any reason I fail to do so, please send me an email or another PM OR...i think we should just start updating a live list. If I can get Wray on Monday to start the list and if we can update it, we can better keep track of who is on the buy. Finally, since we are going to be ordering 10 sets and since they're being made by hand i think it's important to remind everyone that these are not sitting on a shelf in bulk. Everyone needs to expect that they may not show up til Valentine's Day. Please be patient and please ask those from the first go if it was worth the wait.

Originally Posted by CarAholic
Where dynos ever done with the race header?
A lot of my dyno runs have been done with the package. I have posted dyno runs for the sport manifolds and i am telling people to assume about 8hp and 8lb/ft after removing cats. Anyone who knows me knows that i am very conservative with my numbers. I don't believe in publishing big home run gain numbers because i would just assume have every single person be pleasantly surprised and have expectations exceeded as opposed to not. I have dyno comparisons of just the race manifolds being compared to other competing brands but in the interest of not starting a header dyno war, I am not posting them.

Originally Posted by Alpha.GT4
thanks for arranging the group buy. How much would their original prices be tho? Thanks
The Sport Manifolds can be purchased with a 100 cell or a 200 cell cat and MSRP for those is $3274.50; the race manifolds retail for $2194.50. These prices are BEFORE Fedex & customs costs. You will be hard pressed to find any exhaust on the market priced at these levels and those numbers are BEFORE the Group Buy discount.

Last edited by BGB Motorsports; 12-19-2016 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:33 PM
KingSize.Hamster
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 50 Posts

Everyone needs to expect that
The Sport Manifolds can be purchased with a 100 cell or a 200 cell cat and MSRP for those is $3074.50; the race manifolds retail for $2194.50. These prices are BEFORE Fedex & customs costs. You will be hard pressed to find any exhaust on the market priced at these levels and those numbers are BEFORE the Group Buy discount.
Thanks for the info. One last bit ... I live in Asia, so it would be relatively silly to have the headers shipped to me and then have them sent back by myself to Swain for ceramic coating. Would it be possible for me to pay you in one go and have the headers coated before they are sent out to me?

Im assuming all these headers are sent to you in bulk and you are the one to send them out individually afterwards, as opposed to Cargraphic distributing them I individually to end users.

many thanks
Old 12-20-2016, 04:28 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Alpha.GT4
Thanks for the info. One last bit ... I live in Asia, so it would be relatively silly to have the headers shipped to me and then have them sent back by myself to Swain for ceramic coating. Would it be possible for me to pay you in one go and have the headers coated before they are sent out to me?

Im assuming all these headers are sent to you in bulk and you are the one to send them out individually afterwards, as opposed to Cargraphic distributing them I individually to end users.

many thanks
Shot you over a PM

Currently we are up to 8 of the 10 needed for this group buy to happen!

Sport Manifolds

-981.GT4
-whitefang
-Yellowbyrd
-BarryC
-DC640
-Michael (via email)
-Frederic (via email)

Race Manifolds

-Kendall (via email)
Old 12-22-2016, 01:07 AM
ChrisFL
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 49 Posts

Hey BGB,

can you quote me the price with you installing race headers. I only live an hour away. Also, i know it may have been addressed before, but not CEL lights without a tune? thanks

Chris
Old 12-22-2016, 11:05 AM
CarAholic
Rennlist Member

When does the group buy end?
Old 12-22-2016, 01:32 PM
supercup
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by ChrisFL
Hey BGB,

can you quote me the price with you installing race headers. I only live an hour away. Also, i know it may have been addressed before, but not CEL lights without a tune? thanks

Chris
Chris,

No CEl lights with no tune with "sport" headers with cats. Race header results reported have been more getting CEL than not without tune. Do a search and you will find information on what has been tried and works.

You will be very happy either way sport or race. I have sport and for the street with occasional track use they seem to strike the perfect balance. Now fully broken in they are much louder than stock. Race is twice as loud as sport, so they are not for the faint of heart or anyone who likes their neighbors.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:59 PM
CarAholic
Rennlist Member

For those of you with the race headers have you noticed any differences in the upper rpms
Old 12-22-2016, 04:20 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ChrisFL
Hey BGB,

Chris
PM sent

Originally Posted by CarAholic
When does the group buy end?
Group buy is running until the end of the year!
Old 12-23-2016, 12:14 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We are proud to announce the release of the newly redesigned Sport Manifolds from Cargraphic which offer a 2 piece modular design, include removable 200-cell Catalytic Converters. We will update as we receive more information from Cargraphic as to the availability or cost on a cat-delete pipe for those who want the best of both worlds!
Attached Images         
Old 12-23-2016, 12:32 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 350 Likes on 212 Posts

We are proud to announce the release of the newly redesigned Sport Manifolds from Cargraphic which offer a 2 piece modular design, include removable 200-cell Catalytic Converters. We will update as we receive more information from Cargraphic as to the availability or cost on a cat-delete pipe for those who want the best of both worlds!
That's a smart design. I was wondering when someone will come up with it...
Old 12-23-2016, 12:43 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by neanicu
That's a smart design. I was wondering when someone will come up with it...
Thanks...for what it's worth, this idea wasn't even conceived by them at the time of the first Group Buy. Since then however it's been in the works. It would be great if we could maybe have this retrofitted to the existing Sport Manifolds but i feel the design and location of the collector is too different. It never hurts to ask though...i will report back after the holiday.

John
Old 12-23-2016, 01:04 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 350 Likes on 212 Posts

Thanks...for what it's worth, this idea wasn't even conceived by them at the time of the first Group Buy. Since then however it's been in the works. It would be great if we could maybe have this retrofitted to the existing Sport Manifolds but i feel the design and location of the collector is too different. It never hurts to ask though...i will report back after the holiday.

John
It might be difficult to retrofit to a differently designed part,but for new buyers it works IMO. Just have a nice piece of stainless steel straight pipe that replaces the cat while using the same clamps for track days. It shouldn't take longer than 30 min per side to do the swap...
Old 12-23-2016, 01:12 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by neanicu
It might be difficult to retrofit to a differently designed part,but for new buyers it works IMO. Just have a nice piece of stainless steel straight pipe that replaces the cat while using the same clamps for track days. It shouldn't take longer than 30 min per side to do the swap...
Agreed 100%! I'm just curious if we can take care of the original supporters but we are on the same page; it's probably too hard retroactively but I will ask even though i think we know the answer! I just think it's cool that this idea has finally come to fruition because i need a way to be 50 state compliant AND allow you guys to have race manifolds ON THE TRACK so that your cats don't get overheated.

Quick Reply: Cargraphic Headers. Whose got em?