Notices

Philly Members?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2021, 06:09 PM
NI3
Racer

Received 154 Likes on 59 Posts

Looking to have my base calipers painted. In the Philly area. Any suggestion other then doing it myself.

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:10 AM
colnagoG60
Rennlist Member

Received 1,275 Likes on 797 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyNate
Anyone here have some new/unused strut mount bearings laying around in garage? Nobody seems to have these in stock right now.

You check with getporscheparts.com?
The following users liked this post:
PhillyNate (08-06-2021)
Old 08-06-2021, 03:05 PM
PhillyNate
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by colnagoG60
You check with getporscheparts.com?
Thank you much. I am sorted now.
Old 08-06-2021, 03:46 PM
colnagoG60
Rennlist Member

Received 1,275 Likes on 797 Posts

Originally Posted by PhillyNate
Thank you much. I am sorted now.
"Fly Cayman fly!"

Game on hometown.
PhillyNate (08-07-2021)
Old 08-07-2021, 10:16 AM
scoobasteve
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by NI3
Looking to have my base calipers painted. In the Philly area. Any suggestion other then doing it myself.

Thanks.
Menard Detailing in Warminster does excellent work.
Old 08-13-2021, 11:15 PM
skewed
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey all, I'm new on the forum located around KOP - what other meet ups are going on tomorrow morning/Sunday? I've been out to Just Joe's CNC a few times but I was hoping to find some more Porsches. As of now I plan on going... I'll be in the white GT3.

Good mix of cars last weekend up in Lahaska for the Peddler's village pre-show I was glad I went. Also on my list is Bucks County Exotics next weekend and Main Line CNC I think in September.

Don't know about you all but I'm trying to get out with the car as much as possible this year. Thank you for any ideas and I look forward to seeing you guys around the area!
Old 08-18-2021, 08:41 AM
autobahn_ambition
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Sept. 4, 2021- EuroSport Rally: Porsche, Ferrari, more

EuroSport Tour

Saturday, September 4th, 2021

A car tour, military aviation museum, and Simeone Foundation race car museum event

www.EuroSportTour.com

Event Summary: EuroSport Tour, Sept 4th, is a spirited car tour of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Maseratis, Aston Martins, McLarens and Lotus through the back roads of Southern Pennsylvania. Starting at Codorus State Park in Hanover, PA (just over the Maryland line), the tour will be led by the famed Lamborghini Test Driver, Valentino Balboni. Midway through the 3-hour route, we will enjoy a military airplane display at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, PA. At the tour’s end, a private demonstration of the LeMans record-holding #3 Martini Porsche 917-LH will be held at the Simeone Foundation in Philadelphia, PA. The same 917 was just on display at the 2021 Pebble Beach Concours.

Pre-Registration is required!

Register on our website:

> 8:30 am: Cars and Breakfast at Codorus State Park in Hanover, PA (just across MD line).

> 9:30 am: Driving Tour through hilly backroads with Valentino Balboni leading the pack.

> 1:30 am: Arrive at Mid Atlantic Air Museum at Reading Airport for tour and beverages.

> 12:30 pm: Continue driving tour to the Simeone Foundation race car museum in Philly, PA.

> 2 pm: Arrive at Simeone for lunch, a private tour of the museum and a Porsche 917 demo.

Registration cost for the event is $150.00 per person.

Includes:

> Coffee & breakfast sandwich at Codorus State Park.

> A Buffet Lunch at the Simeone Foundation race car museum.

> Participation in the EuroSport Car Tour

> Enjoyment of a collection of military fighters and bombers at the Mid-Atlantic Air Museum at Reading, PA.

> Further enjoyment of the world’s largest race car collection at the Simeone Foundation Museum. The collection includes such greats as: a Porsche 917, a Ferrari 250 TR, a Maserati 300S, a Ferrari 250 P, 2 - Ford GT 40's, a Jaguar D-Type, a Ferrari 375 MM, an Aston Martin DBR1, and too many more to mention as 75 historically significant race cars are present.

To Pre-Register: Log onto our website at www.EuroSportTour.com and register with paypal.

For more information contact Kevin Sims at 703-586-5136 or email him at kevinsims@EuroSportTour.com. Goto to the event website: www.EuroSportTour.com
Old 08-21-2021, 12:23 PM
Kevin8tor
Racer

Received 200 Likes on 124 Posts

FYI: Sept. 12th - Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance - PCA/Riesentoter Chapter

Just realized that the Riesentoter Chapter of PCA will have a Courtesy tent for members offering food and refreshments at the upcoming Concours. Also the Motorsport Parking area will have a Porsche section for PCA members. Featured marques are: Bugatti, Chrysler Imperial, and Ferraris That Are Not Red (seriously).

Motorsport Parking area is a quasi-display area right next to the Concours displays - cost is $60 per car, including driver. Passengers $50. Kids under 12 are free.
PhillyNate (08-23-2021)
Old 08-22-2021, 04:42 PM
DSC48
Rennlist Member

Received 563 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by skewed
Hey all, I'm new on the forum located around KOP - what other meet ups are going on tomorrow morning/Sunday? I've been out to Just Joe's CNC a few times but I was hoping to find some more Porsches. As of now I plan on going... I'll be in the white GT3.

Good mix of cars last weekend up in Lahaska for the Peddler's village pre-show I was glad I went. Also on my list is Bucks County Exotics next weekend and Main Line CNC I think in September.

Don't know about you all but I'm trying to get out with the car as much as possible this year. Thank you for any ideas and I look forward to seeing you guys around the area!
Very little gets posted here; you're better off finding events on Facebook. Good luck!
PhillyNate (08-23-2021)
Old 08-23-2021, 10:23 PM
captainslow21
Advanced

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin8tor
FYI: Sept. 12th - Radnor Hunt Concours d'Elegance - PCA/Riesentoter Chapter

Just realized that the Riesentoter Chapter of PCA will have a Courtesy tent for members offering food and refreshments at the upcoming Concours. Also the Motorsport Parking area will have a Porsche section for PCA members. Featured marques are: Bugatti, Chrysler Imperial, and Ferraris That Are Not Red (seriously).

Motorsport Parking area is a quasi-display area right next to the Concours displays - cost is $60 per car, including driver. Passengers $50. Kids under 12 are free.
I'm definitely interested in going again this year. Highly recommend to anyone on the fence about going.
Old 08-24-2021, 10:10 AM
Kevin8tor
Racer

Received 200 Likes on 124 Posts

I'm going. Parking in the Motorsports area. If the weather is good, it's a great place to be a car nut. So much to see. Great setting for a Concours.
Old 08-24-2021, 08:00 PM
Josh(PA)
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin8tor
I'm going. Parking in the Motorsports area. If the weather is good, it's a great place to be a car nut. So much to see. Great setting for a Concours.
See you guys there. I got my motorsports parking tix yesterday. It is a really fun event. Some years I spend more time in the parking lots than the show itself
Old 08-27-2021, 06:17 PM
begeistert996
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Anyone have experience with Lyon's detailing in Wayne?
Old 08-28-2021, 11:39 PM
skewed
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the replies and suggestions for different gatherings around the area. Got my motorsports parking ticket yesterday for the Radnor Hunt. I'll have my 6 year old with me if anyone else has kiddos. See you there!
Old 08-31-2021, 09:42 PM
Josh(PA)
Rennlist Member

Received 149 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by skewed
Thanks for the replies and suggestions for different gatherings around the area. Got my motorsports parking ticket yesterday for the Radnor Hunt. I'll have my 6 year old with me if anyone else has kiddos. See you there!
I'll be shoving my 6ft 2" fifteen year old in the backseat, while my wife rides shotgun😂. Hope the weather allows for the top to be down... And more importantly I hope the grass dries out between now and then so we don't spend the day pushing cars out of the mud.

Quick Reply: Philly Members?