Sponsored By:

Discount on 2019 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 05:35 AM
dizill
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmasd
Is the 12.5% off including the discount because it was the the 'owners daily' or is that in addition too?
The 12.5 was because it has 4K miles on it. So I paid 73 k ok the 83200 sticker and got it certified allowing the long and unlimited mile warranty
Old 05-21-2019, 01:29 PM
jkjjpc
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

I’m new to this board. Current X5 owner considering a Cayenne E-Hybrid when current lease expires. We live in DC, so buying is probably a better option than leasing due to no DC sales tax on purchase (hybrid is not exempt from 10% use tax on monthly lease payment) combined with Federal tax credit.

I have a lot of experience negotiating a good deal on a BMW, zero experience with Porsche. I don’t know how much in demand the E-hybrid is versus being more important to Porsche for CAFE compliance.

Would welcome feedback on best pricing versus invoice for these cars. We would prefer to order custom since we don’t need the car until December, but would also consider off the lot purchase in the fall after the cars start arriving in the US.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:35 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Received 106 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by jkjjpc
I’m new to this board. Current X5 owner considering a Cayenne E-Hybrid when current lease expires. We live in DC, so buying is probably a better option than leasing due to no DC sales tax on purchase (hybrid is not exempt from 10% use tax on monthly lease payment) combined with Federal tax credit.

I have a lot of experience negotiating a good deal on a BMW, zero experience with Porsche. I don’t know how much in demand the E-hybrid is versus being more important to Porsche for CAFE compliance.

Would welcome feedback on best pricing versus invoice for these cars. We would prefer to order custom since we don’t need the car until December, but would also consider off the lot purchase in the fall after the cars start arriving in the US.
PM me, and I’ll help you out. I’ll put you in touch with my SA who can give you a great discount off, and he’s rather close to you since he’s in Pennsylvania. Ordered cars will arrive in September/October, but there are later allocations depending on your needs. Anything above 7% on a Hybrid is a good deal in my opinion, I got 8%. Most Cali dealers were at 4-5%. Some east coast dealers were at the same or a little less. And with the federal credit and your tax empetion in DC, buying would definitely make more sense. (Tier One lease money factor is around 6.7%).
Old 05-22-2019, 11:46 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Originally Posted by jkjjpc

I just spoke to my SA earlier today, and he believes a 7-8% discount is definitely possible for a Cayenne E-Hybrid. Let me know if you're interested and I'll connect you with him.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:31 PM
Venom21
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got $1500CAD off but that was basically offset by dealer fees. Delivery was delayed till September as its the e-hybrid so I'm hoping Porsche Canada throws in a maintenance package like they are doing in the States, won't hold my breath though. Never realised Porsches were so much more expensive in the U.S, the same configuration costs $10000 or higher depending on tax down there.

Last edited by Venom21; 06-11-2019 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-03-2019, 01:10 PM
tnq
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I got a 8% discount on a incoming base Cayenne with a $75K MSRP from a Bay Area dealer. Tried to negotiate at several SoCal(BH, Carlsbad, San Diego, Irvine) dealers but most were only willing to do 5% off MSRP on low option cars.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:07 PM
ssiminou
Banned

Originally Posted by tnq
I got a 8% discount on a incoming base Cayenne with a $75K MSRP from a Bay Area dealer. Tried to negotiate at several SoCal(BH, Carlsbad, San Diego, Irvine) dealers but most were only willing to do 5% off MSRP on low option cars.
Good Job finding a nice discount on an inventory car near you!

However, I know a SA in SoCal who can do 7.75%-8% off MY20 Base (Regular Body) Custom Orders, and presumably more of a discount for cars in their inventory. I can ask about the other trims or even other models. Anyone feel free to PM me for the info if you're serious; it'd be best if you're in Cali.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:04 AM
kingd913
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by tnq
That's really good. I've been trying to find a Bay Area dealer who would give me more than 5% on a low option base build and was unsuccessful. Would you mind PM'ing me the SA who helped you? TIA

Last edited by kingd913; 06-04-2019 at 02:06 AM. Reason: didn't add quote
Old 06-04-2019, 03:17 AM
ssiminou
Banned

Originally Posted by kingd913
That's really good. I've been trying to find a Bay Area dealer who would give me more than 5% on a low option base build and was unsuccessful. Would you mind PM'ing me the SA who helped you? TIA
Hey!

I tried to PM you but it appears I can't.

Feel free to email me: samsiminou@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sam
Old 06-07-2019, 11:32 PM
SoundsoftheSuburbs
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

I'd never even set foot in a Porsche dealership (nor called nor emailed), and I was offered an almost 7% discount off of a Cayenne S today completely unsolicited.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:38 PM
beefchopper
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by mbenthusiast
I'd never even set foot in a Porsche dealership (nor called nor emailed), and I was offered an almost 7% discount off of a Cayenne S today completely unsolicited.
I presume the Cayenne S you were offered 7% on was a 2019 with the 2020's months away. The coupe Sam is talking about with a 6% discount is a 2020 and is a brand new model the first of which hasn't even reached the US yet.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:51 PM
SoundsoftheSuburbs
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by beefchopper
I presume the Cayenne S you were offered 7% on was a 2019 with the 2020's months away. The coupe Sam is talking about with a 6% discount is a 2020 and is a brand new model the first of which hasn't even reached the US yet.
Yes, but I wasn't replying to them. I was just making a general comment.

It is a 2019 Cayenne S. $108.5k MSRP.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Nakamichi Energy
3rd Gear

S Peoples, Can you please PM me your SA as I am also negotiating with them?
Old 06-11-2019, 10:08 AM
zckobe122
4th Gear

Default MA Porsche dealer

I am looking to buy a 19 Cayenne very soon, and I stop by Porsche Boston yesterday. They only gave me like 2k off the MSMPR which is 82k. And I don't think that is a good discount at all. So does any from MA could give me some recommendations about which Porsche dealer I should walk in? Thanks a lot
Old 06-18-2019, 04:42 PM
p0pey
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Has anyone bought in Texas recently?

Quick Reply: Discount on 2019 Cayenne