Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What happen To CJV?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 08:15 AM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is ridiculous. No one's saying CJV isn't a great guy that went through lots of headaches building his car. But those of you so quuick to defend and not face the facts, I say welcome to the real world. He deleted his posts so no one in the future can use the search button to learn the same knowledge as you have from him.

There is no ifs ands or buts about the childness of that. I say WAH to all you whiners wanting to sing Kumbya while holding hands around the campfire. This ain't the girl scouts, its the real world, and that guy acted like an ***. Not by leaving, not by moderating a competing board, but by deleting his posts.

Seriously, it infuriates me that the Kumbya crowd just wants us to leave him alone and let him go in peace to love and serve the other board. BS to you and your pacifistic rhetoric. On one hand you say how lucky you are to have learned so much from him, but then on the other hand you say its okay to deny all future REnnlist members the same knowledge. BS. Did he cut and paste all his wonderful, knowledgeable car posts over to the other board so at least someone might be able to blindly find a nut if they go over there? Judging by the sheer lack of posts over there, I would have to say NO!

So he took his toys from the sandbox and moved to a different sandbox. His decision? Yes. A bad one? Yes.

Some of you just don't get it, and I am afraid it looks like you never will. Maybe JohnD needs to make it so no one can delete a post to stop babies from doing this in the future. My 3 week old daughter is more mature.

E. J.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Christer
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

EJ

The reason why other rational mature adults are saying that he should be left alone etc, is because there is nothing that can be done about what has happened. What are you going to do about it bigshot? How exactly will you typing this crap help the situation?

The only serious whining here is coming from you.

Change your nappy (that's diaper to you) when you do your daughters next time and stop blowing your hot air all over the boards.
Old 08-21-2003, 09:57 AM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Originally posted by Christer
How exactly will you typing this crap help the situation?
By inciting the peaceniks like you Christer. By exposing the all too common "Hey lets rush in and defend someone no matter how egregious and serious their actions are just because they have a fancy million dollar Porsche" crowd that seems to have invaded Rennlist lately.

You sure you're not from the other side of the English Channel?

Everyone hold hands now:

Kumbaya Lord. Kumbaya. Kumbaya, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Kumbaya Lord. Kumbaya. Kumbaya.

Somebody needs you Lord Kumbaya. Kumbaya, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Somebody needs you Lord Kumbaya. Kumbaya.

Somebody’s praying Lord Kumbaya. Kumbaya, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

Somebody’s praying Lord Kumbaya. Kumbaya.

Oh-oh-oh-oh. Oh, Lord. Oh, Lord.

Oh, Lord Kumbaya.

Oh, Lord. Lord Kumbaya.

I need a blessing Lord. Kumbaya. Kumbaya, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

I need a blessing Lord. Kumbaya. Kumbaya.

I need a miracle Kumbaya. Kumbaya, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

I need a miracle Kumbaya. Kumbaya.

Oh-oh-oh-oh. Oh, Lord. Oh, Lord.

Oh, Lord Kumbaya.

Oh, Lord.Lord Kumbaya.

Shower down on me. Shower down on me.

I need You to shower down on me.

Lord I’m down here praying.

Lord I need a blessing
Old 08-21-2003, 10:24 AM
johnfm
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Christer

how's your application going at the diplomacy section of the embassy??
Old 08-21-2003, 12:22 PM
HBdirtbag
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally posted by E. J. - 993 Alumni
This is ridiculous. No one's saying CJV isn't a great guy that went through lots of headaches building his car. But those of you so quuick to defend and not face the facts, I say welcome to the real world. He deleted his posts so no one in the future can use the search button to learn the same knowledge as you have from him.

There is no ifs ands or buts about the childness of that. I say WAH to all you whiners wanting to sing Kumbya while holding hands around the campfire. This ain't the girl scouts, its the real world, and that guy acted like an ***. Not by leaving, not by moderating a competing board, but by deleting his posts.

Seriously, it infuriates me that the Kumbya crowd just wants us to leave him alone and let him go in peace to love and serve the other board. BS to you and your pacifistic rhetoric. On one hand you say how lucky you are to have learned so much from him, but then on the other hand you say its okay to deny all future REnnlist members the same knowledge. BS. Did he cut and paste all his wonderful, knowledgeable car posts over to the other board so at least someone might be able to blindly find a nut if they go over there? Judging by the sheer lack of posts over there, I would have to say NO!

So he took his toys from the sandbox and moved to a different sandbox. His decision? Yes. A bad one? Yes.

Some of you just don't get it, and I am afraid it looks like you never will. Maybe JohnD needs to make it so no one can delete a post to stop babies from doing this in the future. My 3 week old daughter is more mature.

E. J.

oh don't worry, I won't be the only one who see's the irony in your post
Old 08-21-2003, 12:44 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City

EJ I agree to disagree with your post. I think CJV has the right to delete his post if he wants to. Rennlist is a great info forum for all to learn and share info but at the same time its a take what ya can at the moment. CJV had his personal info for all to share on the board for over two months. I think he spent a lot of money on R&D so its his info to share and at the same time his to takeaway.

George
Old 08-21-2003, 02:30 PM
LSM
Racer

EJ,

I agree with everything you say. As I said before, Chad Viso wants to leave Rennlist, fine, who cares what his reasons are, I certainly don't. What does deleting his posts actually accomplish? It only harms rennlist readers and why would an individual so involved in the rennlist brotherhood do something like that. Once you post something, you are agreeing to share this knowledge with anyone browsing rennlist. I know when I am finished writing this, people will read it. If there is backlash, what kind of MAN would I be if I just caved in, packed up shop and never came back to Rennlist. (btw, please do not answer this question as I am sure some of you may be happy for that to happen) I really don't mean to attack Chad's character although I know some of my words have questioned it. It just doesn't make sense to do something that will only harm the same people who you at one time helped. I don't know, I guess I am just not programmed like that. Take care.

-Lou
Old 08-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Hamann7
User

For once George and I actually agree on something.

What entitles you CJV haters from leaching off his valuable information and R&D? They are his posts, so he should have every right to take them away as he chooses.

Have any of you ever compensated CJV for his info or advice? Chad is a really nice guy and if you really need to know something from him, you could always find him on the 6speedonline board or email him. It's that simple.

Obviously, he wanted to cut his ties to this board, so why trash him for it? Is he not entitled to do so? Or did he break some secret "rule"?
Old 08-21-2003, 02:51 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Hey Hamann, with 536 posts, how many people have you compensated for the info you learned? Oh I guess in typical fashion, you already know it all, right? You are just promoting the ideals that I so vehemently oppose. But I am not surprised at all.

George, I love you man, and to be honest, I am glad we disagree. BTW - I too hope the good Reverend wins the Dem nomination.

As for the other ideas, I would like to ask Dan in St. Louis or some other lawyer about the public domain and if once that information is actually posted on the Rennlist Server (owned by Rennlist, not CJV), does he really have the right to remove it? I don't know, but it is a legit point that may be lost in all the fun stuff.

So paging Dan..... Is a post the posters property, Rennlist's propety, or the public's property?
Old 08-21-2003, 03:02 PM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

I guess if you don't have the right to remove it (the post), you don't have the right to edit it either (unless you leave the original)! Wouldn't that be ridiculous?
Old 08-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Geoffrey
Nordschleife Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

...and this thread is still going on???
Old 08-21-2003, 04:01 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City

CJV just sent me Mary's Gubernatorial Platform
The most important issue facing California right now is our $38 billion deficit and 6.7% unemployment rate. California needs a governor who will get our finances in order! As a “political outsider,” I have fresh, original ideas for helping the state generate revenue and reduce its deficit. Here are just some of them:

1. Legalize gay marriage in California. This will generate a tremendous amount of revenue for the state as a honeymoon destination.

2. Tax breast implants. From Beverly Hills alone, we should bring in millions in tax revenue. (Note: I am all-natural and I personally discourage the use of implants!)

3. Make lap dances a tax deductible business expense. This will help grease the wheels of business in California and stimulate our economy.

4. If I’m elected Governor, I will wire the Governor’s Mansion with live web cams in every room. We will create a pay site, and all money collected will go toward reducing the deficit. Californians will get to see their government in action - literally! (Also, we will have people from around the globe helping to pay off our debt, so it doesn’t all fall on the shoulders of Californians.)

5. I will create a “**** for Pistols” program to take handguns off the streets. Dealing with the violence and injuries associated with handguns is a huge drain on our state's resources.

6. As Governor, I will recruit fellow performers from the adult video industry as ambassadors of good will. These ambassadors will be a great help to California when it comes to such things as negotiating rates for buying electricity from neighboring states.

7. I will coordinate the state’s unemployment and jury systems, so that anyone who applies for unemployment will instantly be called for jury duty. This will save California state and local governments millions of dollars, because we won’t have to pay for jury duty. It will also relieve those with jobs from the stress of serving on lengthy juries.

8. I will fight the federal government's attempts to harass the adult video industry. Adult video is an $11 billion industry that creates more than $23 million in taxes each year for the state of California. We can't afford to lose this tax base!

CJV its looks like 6speedonline and mary has your hands full

George
Old 08-21-2003, 04:11 PM
BC
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Want some popcorn Geoffrey? I have some beer and snacks in the cooler.
Some nice lawnchairs, and Queen playing "we will, we will wip you" in the back ground.
Old 08-21-2003, 04:18 PM
offroadr35
Instructor

BACON
Old 08-21-2003, 04:30 PM
LSM
Racer

George 911 or any other Californian,

Can you explain to me what exactly happened in California to cause this re-vote? I heard the actual person who initiate the entire thing was found to be a fraud and a liar and is not even allowed to run. Is that true? Thanks for info.

-Lou

edit- just realized that you are not from Cali, George 911, guess I just read "we need to get our finances in order" and assumed you were from Cali. Anyway, you do seem to know obviously more than I do regarding this issue so please explain.

-Lou

Quick Reply: What happen To CJV?????