Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 06:57 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

First of all,

As Joe and I know - we recently spoke briefly. I challenged him to "make this right" - which, based on the posts above - he acknowledged to both me and in today’s public above...

For that - I'll still request that folks keep this thread updated. And as well - if you receive parts you have not paid for yet, or the account/payment is in dispute/reversed - I will expect that these transactions be completed with the utmost integrity as well.

Second….

Joe - my thanks for posting back and keeping us updated from your end.. And to the rest of the Rennlisters, please do post how these transactions progress from your end, OK?

My thanks to all,

John D.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:01 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven C.
Hey Dell...by the looks of that spelling you started early today

I lied, I cheated a bit and started early

Honestly officer, I'm serfically pober
Old 10-14-2006, 09:24 AM
racer08
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering if anyone's tracking numbers are working? Joe called me twice yesterday to let me know that UPS had picked up my package, but when I checked the website this morning is still says "Billing Information Received." He said he forgot to ship my tips with the PSE but was going to send them out Priority Mail or Overnight or some BS and call me with the tracking number for that shipment as well but I haven't heard back from him yet.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
Eventually the kid will grow up and kick himself in the *** for being so stupid.
If he goes to jail on a felony charge he will be worrying about his ***.
Old 10-14-2006, 11:39 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I found out in IL any fraud dealing with funds over $150 can be tried as a Felony. The kid has priors so this is going to be one of those life changing moments in his life. If he ever wants to grow up the Felony will be regretted baggage. It will be referenced on every job application. He will never be able to get a passport to leave the US. Etc... Eventually the kid will grow up and kick himself in the *** for being so stupid.

Joe you need to grow up before I make your life miserable. I will press charges, I am not alone.
This "kid" was 17 back 2001 (from what I read in the TurboBuicks forum). He is 22 now. He's going to big boy prison.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:49 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by racer08
Just wondering if anyone's tracking numbers are working? Joe called me twice yesterday to let me know that UPS had picked up my package, but when I checked the website this morning is still says "Billing Information Received." He said he forgot to ship my tips with the PSE but was going to send them out Priority Mail or Overnight or some BS and call me with the tracking number for that shipment as well but I haven't heard back from him yet.
Nope, not working for me either....just as I expected
Old 10-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Vadim
AutoX

Hello everybody. I am new member to Rennlist .Sorry to hear about scam like that ,but if you pay close attention to his avatar photo ,then you can see ,it is been made on Photoshop .... So,this should be first warning .PayPal most time is suck ,I sell and buy on ebay from 1998 ,so don't waste you time with PayPal ,go directly to Visa ,MC, orAMerican Express ,and open dispute ,you have only 90 days to do this .
Old 10-14-2006, 04:25 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Joe, is that you?
Old 10-14-2006, 04:29 PM
Vadim
AutoX

)))))))) u r funny . I am not Joe , my name is Vadim
Old 10-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Vadim
AutoX

I don't sell any parts , so far I keep buying parts for my car ( I just was watching this thread from beginnig .
Old 10-14-2006, 06:12 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Nope my tracking number does not work either. Still says Billing information received. My paypal transaction has not been reversed either. I will be calling the Chicago PD Officer back on Monday he said he will stop by Joe's parents/Joe's house for us. If the guy really had everything togeather like he said he did then everyone would have tracking numbers with activity especially after the chain of events. I just don't get it Joe!
Old 10-15-2006, 11:44 AM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 33 Posts

Nope my tracking number does not work either. Still says Billing information received. My paypal transaction has not been reversed either. I will be calling the Chicago PD Officer back on Monday he said he will stop by Joe's parents/Joe's house for us. If the guy really had everything togeather like he said he did then everyone would have tracking numbers with activity especially after the chain of events. I just don't get it Joe!
This is his MO....

Last edited by Steven C.; 10-15-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:51 PM
signal
Racer

Man you all got taken pretty hard. Isn't this criminal, so shouldn't to PD/FBI go by and pick his *** up?

Given his history, it would seem that a felony charge is immenant. He lives with his parents right? Anyone talk to them?
Old 10-15-2006, 01:25 PM
billh1963
Rennlist Member

Received 337 Likes on 189 Posts

Are there any Rennlisters close enough to Chicago to check this guy out at home?

I imagine that if this thread gets posted in the other forums (911,964,993,997, etc.) someone there (preferably in the law enforcement business) could pick up the stuff? Then maybe they could ship the stuff for you for a nominal handling fee?
I don't know...just thinking out loud!

I hate getting cheated...it's happened to me too often lately!

Last edited by billh1963; 10-15-2006 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:50 PM
Oscypek
Instructor

i live pretty close to him and he even offered to meet up with me to let me listen to what a pse sounds like on a car. He sounded like a nice guy but i guess anyone can sound like a nice guy if they want to. According to him he works in Mount Prospect.

Quick Reply: Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!