Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:50 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

cisco.....now you see why we self police. Welcome aboard
Old 10-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by cisco95476
oh, my....have to agree with Toddle68's wifo! I thought the same...who is that jerk drving a Porsche! lol. Then I figured, boy, you guys must know him well....who in the world has a bunch of primed unpainted stuff laying in the garage! NOW! I understand the hassle you'all gave me. Wow, sorry guys.
e.
No big deal from me but your post was just perfectly il-timed

I reversed the charges on my Amex yesterday so I am square on this deal but will be helping all the others in anyway I can. I have had plenty of opportunities to get in this boat in the past...just lucky so far

Sorry guys.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:22 PM
1999C2Cab
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

I am here to apolgize to the parties involved in the transactions. I have been very busy, and lacking on the shipment of the above stated items. It has been over a week since these items should have gone out and they have not. The items were sitting at the UPS depot, and the shipping paid for, but they just never got picked up, something clerical. However, Since these charges have been reversed pn paypal, I have NOT a dollar from anyone on this site, besides Greg Richardson, who has been taken care of.

To make things right, I'm going to get these seats, carbon peices and these wheels shipped out right away, and hopefully when you guys get the stuff you can go ahead and pay me.

Hopefully everything works out, and my sincere apologies to everyone.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:24 PM
1999C2Cab
Banned

On top of this, i've got parts out that are not paid for! This is fraud going the other direction.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by 1999C2Cab
On top of this, i've got parts out that are not paid for! This is fraud going the other direction.
Joe,

As I told you on the phone yesterday, get me the seats and I will pay you for them as I do really want them. I still do not have a tracking number for seats and the one tracking number I do have has still not been delivered to UPS? And it is only 2 lbs. anyway and certainly not for seats

Your first appology post was going in the right direction but the fraud thing is way out of bounds. It has been 2 weeks nearly since I paid you and NO TRACKING NUMBER!

Selling parts is not this difficult . The sad thing is you sound like a nice guy on the phone, but all the people after you on this and other forums makes this somewhat unlikely. I just lost confidence Joe. But if the seats show up YOU WILL GET PAID THE PRICE WE AGREED TO.

And I won't even back-charge you for all the hasle
Old 10-13-2006, 04:15 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For the record I do not have my funds back. Paypal opened a dispute Joe has 10 days to respond. They have most likely froze his funds/account. When/if they do give me my funds back and I get the parts I purchased then I have no problem following through on my end of the bargain. At this point I am very skeptical please do prove me wrong.

Eric
Old 10-13-2006, 04:23 PM
racer08
Advanced

Just wanted to let everyone know that Joe has called me twice today to let me know that the PSE has been shipped. I even called him and he returned my call like 2 minuters later so hopefully everything will work out in the end. Hope all you other guys get your stuff as Joe promised. Peace.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by racer08
so hopefully everything will work out in the end. Hope all you other guys get your stuff as Joe promised. Peace.
Me too. The seats were my birthday present so my wife wants this to go through or else she is out shopping for someone she admits that after 29 years, she can't shop for...Ouch
Old 10-13-2006, 05:14 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by cisco95476
oh, my....have to agree with Toddle68's wifo! I thought the same...who is that jerk drving a Porsche! lol. Then I figured, boy, you guys must know him well....who in the world has a bunch of primed unpainted stuff laying in the garage! NOW! I understand the hassle you'all gave me. Wow, sorry guys.
e.
Read and learn, Grasshopper!
Old 10-13-2006, 05:28 PM
gota911
Newbies Hospitality Director
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Steven C.
Me too. The seats were my birthday present so my wife wants this to go through or else she is out shopping for someone she admits that after 29 years, she can't shop for...Ouch
Steven - I don't think you are giving your wife enough credit, because just this morning she asked if I thought these seats (see attached pic) would look good in your car, and I emphatically stated "Yes, they would look GREAT!"

Well, for your sake, I hope Joe comes through with the seats, 'cuz otherwise, it's these fugly suckers for you!

Seriously, I hope this thing gets worked out to everyone's satisfaction.
Attached Images  

Last edited by gota911; 10-14-2006 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:39 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Oh good Lord, what in the blue hell are those seats??? MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by LVDell
Oh good Lord, what in the blue hell are those seats??? MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!
Oh good...we got "blue hell" out of Dell twice in one day I like that! And Tim...thanks for making my point
Old 10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Steve, I am 30 minutes from the start of "matini night" so the blue hell references were made in a state of withdrawal
Old 10-13-2006, 06:33 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Oh great, the local and federal authorities get invloved and you (yes you Joe) now decide to show and try to explain your way out? Please. Clerical error my ***. More like impending jail time got the ball rolling. Between your avitar, your passing the buck and making excuses, and then trying to claim fraud on the members of this site that attempted to purchase your alleged parts, you have crossed the line BIG TIME. And please. The excuse of I have been very very busy isn't going to fly. Many of us work far more than you could ever imagine (though I am not one of them) and seem to find time to post on this site as well as share info and ship parts, etc., to eachother in a timely fashion. And NOBODY has found any dirt on us dating back over the last 5-10 years illustrating a trail of deceit.

How do you explain what has happened in the past? Coincedence?
Old 10-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by LVDell
"matini night"
Hey Dell...by the looks of that spelling you started early today

Quick Reply: Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!