Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 12:07 PM
michael.s.under
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LVDell
Nice to see that he is finally going to to prison to get his "salad tossed"

He's really going to see what it means to be somebody's bitch
Dell, he absolutely deserves everything you said and more. +1000 if you will. Good to see this is making its way through the system......at least!
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He has 6 years of crimes stacked against him He is wanted in IL on a laundry list of charges I doubt they let him off easy.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:34 PM
vrinner
Advanced

Originally Posted by 968iniraq
From the CHEVELLE TECH Board:
Re: THE Joe Cipolla - BUSTED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by benwalburg
Okay guys man do I have an update for you, back in early june my dad was selling his 2006 z-51 blue convert. corvette c6 for 48k on autotrader, out of Grand Haven Michigan (West Michigan) Joe contacted him, expressed interest, ...---[cut] ---
hope the guy gets fried beyond belief and they find out about all the old problems steming from flipping 6 years prior with this MOTHER****
Does anybody think that maybe it's the same guy posting this about himself just to throw everyone else off! Considering all the other scum bag stuff he has done, I wouldn't put it past him.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:43 AM
TURBOBUICK6
6th Gear

nope its true, its all over the IL message boards!! this kid about 7 years ago got me for 200 bucks, not as big money as some of the other people.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Bernadette Stifle
2nd Gear

Default joe cipolla

hey guys was wondering if you ever reported him for IL ...he did get arrested in Michigan, and I found this out after being ripped of by him from craigslist..now hes a supposed mechanic..needless to say i dont think he is and hes out of jail and now ripping people off by pretending to fix their cars! please let me know after reading all i have on this guy it makes me sick and i think he needs to go back to jail for a longgggg time

Top Mechanic on Craigslist (Naperville Plainfield Aurora Oswego)
Date: 2012-01-16, 11:08AM CST
Reply to: serv-stjgx-2802533067@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Sick of overpaying for automobile repairs? Imperial Motors has the cure!

Don't let the recession steal more of your hard-earned income. Our A.S.E.-certified mechanics possess extensive industry experience and are firmly committed to building long-lasting mutually-beneficial relationships through uncompromising honesty, professionalism and VALUE.

Through our vast network of industry-related partnerships, Imperial Motors of Naperville is uniquely positioned to offer our customers wholesale pricing on most auto parts as well as low cost-overhead. We're a 'no-frills' business who heavily invests into vehicle maintenance and repair instead of the eye-catching aesthetics that our competition uses to justify price increases. We utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, which allows us to troubleshoot quickly and effectively, saving money and time.

Conveniently located near Plainfield & Naperville on Route 59, our fully-licensed business services all types of used cars, with a specialty in luxury vehicles and foreign makes, including Mercedes, Volkswagen/Audi, BMW, Saab, Land Rover, Toyota, Honda and Porsche.

We are a 'street smart' auto repair shop who knows the business inside-and-out and provides our customers with an 'edge' over the competition.

Car maintenance is both a necessity and inevitability. In these tough economic times, can you afford to pay more for less?

Give us a call TODAY! 708 435 1908 WWW.TOPWRENCH.NET

Cash & Credit Cards Accepted!! (Visa | MasterCard | Discover)

TOP WRENCH GARAGE
10061 CLOW CREEK DR
NAPERVILLE IL 60565
Old 01-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Bernadette Stifle
2nd Gear

check out his reviews for the business on yelp they are under top wrench garage and Imperial motors of plainfield, il .. its pretty disgusting
Old 01-17-2012, 10:54 PM
lingpoen
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

seat pics, with lumbar & heat?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM
lingpoen
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

don't respond...idiot certified....
Old 01-18-2012, 11:44 AM
nick49
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by lingpoen
don't respond...idiot certified....
He was selling the seats almost 6 years ago, if in fact he ever even had them, check the date of the posts!

This whole thing, probably the biggest scam/scammer that Rennlist has ever seen, ended years ago. I remember reading these posts daily, wondering what would happen next.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:34 PM
C4CRNA
Three Wheelin'

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Why did a two poster bring this thread up?
What's with ressurecting these old threads?

Quick Reply: Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!