Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
racer08
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE!!

Well guess who I just got a call from?? None other than Mr. Joe Cipolla himself. He tells me that there was a mix up at the UPS hub and he has straightned it out today and my tracking number should work in the morning. I was up front with him and told him that I didn't believe a word that he was telling me and that I think he is a liar. I told him that we all have been doing a lot of research on him today and that the pressure is on. He told me that he didn't want any trouble and that my PSE is on it's way. I told him I just wanted the PSE of my Fabs back and for this to be done and over with. He assured me he didn't want any trouble and I would have my stuff soon. I guess we'll see. I'll keep everyone posted. He is supposed to call me in the morning.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 36 Posts

Same call to me from Joe and I told him to read the board for a lot of mad people. He did not promise my stuff though as I have already reversed the charges on my Amex. Fine with me.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:07 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

I wouldn't hold your breath
Old 10-12-2006, 06:12 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am on the phone with The Chicago Police officer that contacted me from the Buick forum he lives minutes away from Joe Cipolla. He has been at the kids home before. AKA Mom and Dad Cipolla's home. He lives in a nice area and his parents were suprised when the officer made the visit. Racer08 & Steven I am being told that this is typical Joe Cipolla excuses. He does not have a Porsche, Mercedes, Ex-Wife with a porsche. The Escalade is his mom's. There is info I was asked to keep off the forum that I can share with anyone who is a victim.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BURNED BY JOE CIPOLLA PM ME IMMEDIATLEY! I HAVE INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:15 PM
racer08
Advanced

Dell,

I'm not holding my breath. In fact after reading all the crap that the guy Joe B. ove at Turbobuics.com (NOT JOE CIPOLLA) had to do to get his money back I'm not expecting it to be that easy. However, maybe this guy has had some second thoughts about screwing everyone because of what happend to him last time. All I can do is wait and see I guess. At least I've already contacted the FBI, the Chicago PD, and Fraud.org (who specialize in internet fraud and work with local and federal authorities). So if my stuff doesn't show up at least I've gotten the ball rolling to make him a little uncomfortable.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:17 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Racer send me the Police report number I need to get it to the officer that is helping me out.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:19 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Keep us posted when the arraignment for this jack off is.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:39 PM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

I found out in IL any fraud dealing with funds over $150 can be tried as a Felony. The kid has priors so this is going to be one of those life changing moments in his life. If he ever wants to grow up the Felony will be regretted baggage. It will be referenced on every job application. He will never be able to get a passport to leave the US. Etc... Eventually the kid will grow up and kick himself in the *** for being so stupid.

Joe you need to grow up before I make your life miserable. I will press charges, I am not alone.
Old 10-12-2006, 06:44 PM
dimnslow
Advanced

Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
IF YOU HAVE BEEN BURNED BY JOE CIPOLLA PM ME IMMEDIATLEY! I HAVE INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Please PM me the info. I was in the process of buying a CDR-220 from him...
Old 10-12-2006, 06:55 PM
toddel68
Instructor

When i started reading the first post of this thread my wife sneaked up on my and said:" What are you doing - looking at pictures of total jerks?" She was referring to the avatar or course.
Sometimes I just have to admit that women are a lot more sensitive to these things than men.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:06 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Hey Folks,

Instead of everyone PMing me - e-mailing me - calling me.. Can we keep this thread updated? If you DO NOT get your parts - post back here... If you do get your parts - post back here.. If you are waiting for your parts, well - post back here....

Thanks.. A lot of folks are working on this behind the scenes, and I'd like to keep a public "accounting" in place...

And yes - I am very interest in this thread.. For lot of reasons - and if I find a single "Rennlist Member" who is NOT 100% above board - I have been/will be the first one in line to go after them.. It may be your "money" - it is, however, Jen's and my "reputation" as "Rennlist"...

Thanks!

John D.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:41 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

You guys are in good hands with John

ps. let's just say I speak from personal experience.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:21 PM
blown 87
Rest in Peace
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW, That is about all I can say about this, at least here.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:46 PM
redduck996
Burning Brakes

+1
Old 10-13-2006, 02:05 PM
cisco95476
Track Day

oh, my....have to agree with Toddle68's wifo! I thought the same...who is that jerk drving a Porsche! lol. Then I figured, boy, you guys must know him well....who in the world has a bunch of primed unpainted stuff laying in the garage! NOW! I understand the hassle you'all gave me. Wow, sorry guys.
e.

Quick Reply: Cleaned out the garage today! Tons of 996 stuff for sale!