Notices
993 Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Mid-Life Crisis?" was the 1st comment a date had when I picked her up in my 993 :o)

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 09:54 AM
TRINITONY
Rennlist Member

Received 303 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by Denise993
Well, now I love hockey and he's into football.
There is an adult beginner league in the area. First practice is Sunday night...
Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
Yeah, my list was just a joke of course. Otherwise, I'd be looking for ... me!

A pulse would be good, and some general chemistry. If she doesn't mind me having my 993 that would be good too.
Steve - what's the date for the next fun run? Today is going to be 71 degrees, so it's time to start planning..............
Old 02-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Denise993
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tony,
Sounds like fun, I can't skate for crap! Tom and I took my niece skating this summer and realized just how bad I am. I've got to consistently stay on my feet before I try to do anything while on skates.

Tom plays on a local adult men's league already. He's about to sign up for a second league in Arlington to get more ice time. He grew up in Wisconsin and Canada where his parents put him on skates as soon as he could walk and played hockey in college, so he's quite good.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:01 PM
fast_freddy
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 429 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve 96C4S
I think this girl I went out with wasn't really a hater at all, but was just joking in a cute way about the "Mid-life crisis" thing. I just wanted to set my perception of the record straight in her defense, even though I'm never going to ask her out again. She was a nice jewish gal with red hair from Texas and was overwhelmingly into country-line dancing every Friday night. It just wasn't a match... I'm Jewish so I'm at least trying to find someone of the same faith again. My parents would be proud of me if they were still around. I may give up soon on this particular aspect of my quest as it's fairly limiting.

Due to diminished availability of Jewish women between 35-49, yes, I have resorted to the internet. What once wasn't very common (internet dating) seems much more acceptable today to many people.

I am confused about one thing though, why wouldn't I take my 993 out on a first date? It's just my car, right? A 15 year old car isn't that showy, is it? Or is there another reason some of you mentioned you don't ever drive it on that 1st date?
Originally Posted by nile13
Same here. But damn, Steve. A line-dancing red-haired Jewish girl? Wow. That's a rarity.

I've given up on that aspect many years ago. At about 15, I believe. Well, not quite true. I'm still making an effort to look, just always end up with nice blond shiksas And I don't even like blonds.

Oh, boy, oh boy. Let me play a yenta here Have you heard of Jdate.com ? There are tons of the demographic you've described there. And if that doesn't work we can find you a nice russian one in DC area. There are plenty, trust me.

Quick Reply: "Mid-Life Crisis?" was the 1st comment a date had when I picked her up in my 993 :o)