993 Forum 1995-1998

GROUP BUY Silver Crests

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:24 AM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow GROUP BUY Silver Crests

Here are the details Eli emailed tonight. For those who need more info and pics, please refer to this thread:https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...er-crests.html

(And below is a repeat of my last post https://rennlist.com/forums/6428123-post39.html in the above thread):

Here's the ordering info from Eli at FastFoward (pcars.com is the 'mothership' and FastForward does all their service work.) From my last count it looks like we do have 20 in. Please read carefully and understand the terms. As I mentioned I have no affiliation and already bought my crest (for full retail )
Note that he says March 3rd to April 13th. I'm assuming he means today, March 27th(?) Nonetheless, the group buy concludes on April 13th. However, I'll be sure to clarify that with him on Monday. But do act soon with your purchases.

Here is the information I have regarding the silver crest group buy which you can pass on to the guys.

Pcars is dedicated to assisting Porsche owners get the parts they need at a great price while providing service which is matched with the vehicles "we" drive.

The group buy will be as follows: All orders placed "ON-LINE" at Pcars: http://pcars.com/porsche_parts/shop....it/p_2071.html

Will be given discounts as follows:

5 or more $115 plus $5 shipping
10 or more $110 plus $5 shipping
15 or more $100 plus $5 shipping
20 or more $100 shipped.

We highly recommend insurance for your orders, please indicate during your check out.

We understand that there are a few other vendors floating around selling some with sub-standard materials which fade sometimes in under one year... Let me assure you that these are not those nor are they the ebay ones. I've known and have worked with our supplier for around ten years now and can tell you these are the ones to have. I have had one personally mounted on my 996 for around six years now and have not had the slightest of fading or any issues. As a matter of fact I have one on my desk right now waiting to be put on my Turbo Cayenne next week...

We will give a window from Monday March 3rd till April 13th, 2009 at which time we will total up the orders we have and make charges accordingly.

Please note, when you make your purchase you agree to the terms listed here, so if we only get 6-buyers from the group you will be billed out on April the 13th for $120 shipped. On the other hand if we have a group total of 22 you will be billed out at $100 shipped.

When placing you order indicate "RENN-BUY-RPK09" in the comments section, this will let us know you are part of the group buy and your billing will be put on hold. Due to the hard-ship of keeping counts it's best if you guys would post on the forums a head-count. During check out the price will be listed at the normal rate, disregard this as you are now part of the group-buy by using the group-buy code. DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE CODE IN, IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE BILLED OUT AT FULL-PRICE AND YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP OUT.

Keep in mind, if you wait till the last minute to place your order you may forget, I know it's been done in the past. We want to keep it simple for all so take advantage and spread the word around!!! DEAD-LINE APRIL 13TH, ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT ON APRIL 14TH, 2009 unless otherwise revised.

If you have any further question please send them to us at: sales@pcars.com

Sincerely,

Eli S.
Pcars Inc.
www.pcars.com
Old 03-28-2009, 04:36 AM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

p.s., I think it would be a good idea if people post here once they have placed their order. Maybe that way there would be an accurate head count of actual buyers so everyone would know how it's going (and as Eli mentions in his instructions.)
Old 03-28-2009, 08:20 AM
993Coupe
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Order placed following instructions. Thanks!

Old 03-28-2009, 10:43 AM
twinreds
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I ordered mine too! The code doesn't go into the coupon area, does it?

I just put it in comments.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Paul K
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Order placed. Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 03-28-2009, 12:08 PM
FisterD
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 25 Posts

Done deal.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Chuck W.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 357 Likes on 211 Posts

Just orderer - Number 5.
Old 03-28-2009, 04:44 PM
JPP
Nordschleife Master

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

All set for 1. Thanks again.
JP
Old 03-28-2009, 05:06 PM
sidned
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Canyon,

Am I okay to place my order and post to the UK, or should I take Paul K up on his kind offer and get him to order it on my behalf? I can pay him directly if required.

Let me know.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:27 PM
LAT
Addict
Rennlist Member

I paid for mine with Paypal today, was charged as follows. Will I get a refund on the 13th.

Unit price Qty Amount

Subtotal $124.45 USD
Shipping and handling $7.50 USD
Total $131.95 USD
Payment $131.95 USD
Old 03-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LAT
I paid for mine with Paypal today, was charged as follows. Will I get a refund on the 13th.

Unit price Qty Amount

Subtotal $124.45 USD
Shipping and handling $7.50 USD
Total $131.95 USD
Payment $131.95 USD
When placing you order indicate "RENN-BUY-RPK09" in the comments section, this will let us know you are part of the group buy and your billing will be put on hold.
Due to the hard-ship of keeping counts it's best if you guys would post on the forums a head-count. During check out the price will be listed at the normal rate, disregard this as you are now part of the group-buy by using the group-buy code. DON'T FORGET TO PUT THE CODE IN, IF YOU DON'T YOU'LL BE BILLED OUT AT FULL-PRICE AND YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP OUT.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
LAT
Addict
Rennlist Member

Yes, I put RENN-BUY-RPK09, it's just that Paypal transfers money right away.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:27 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

Sidned, that's up to you. Note that no one will be charged until the 13th. Then the pricing will be figured out depending on number of buyers. At that time you will be billed for shipping to the UK, unless you decide to have Paul buy it for you. If you have questions, email Eli at the address he posted.

Just as a reminder to everyone, I have no affiliation with the vendor. It was asked if anyone wanted to try to put this together and I stepped up only because I live in the same city as the vendor, had a contact name/number, and I had already made a personal silver crest purchase from them.

I've never done a group buy myself. But the vendor has done many of them. It's in his (and your) hands now.

But if someone has specific questions, either email the vendor or pm me and I will pass along his business phone number to you (I just don't feel it's appropriate posting it openly on the web.)

Thanks! Have a great weekend..... hope the weather where everyone else lives is as good as it is here: it's driving weather!
Old 03-28-2009, 07:36 PM
Canyon56
Burning Brakes

LAT, you have mail
Old 03-28-2009, 08:13 PM
MarkD
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am in for one and have ordered.
Thanks!

Quick Reply: GROUP BUY Silver Crests