Sponsored by:

HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 12:40 AM
PJ Cayenne
Rennlist Member

Received 301 Likes on 182 Posts

Originally Posted by Atlgator
Anyone seen this one in person? I am speaking with one of the sales associates there and everything seems to be in order but does have a few knicks here and there as well as some curb rash on front wheel. Would have to be a remote purchase for me so trying to get as much info as possible. THANKS!
I live close to that dealership, let me know if you want me to take a look at it. I was just there shopping for a new C2, but pulled the trigger 25 miles up the road in Fairfield. There stuff is pretty clean, but they aren't ashamed to ask a good price for their cars. Not a Ducktail guy, so really didn't pay too much attention to that car. They had really nice black C2S coupe with 10k miles for the same price. They sell cars fast in Greenwich, so not sure what is still around.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:41 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by PJ Cayenne
I live close to that dealership, let me know if you want me to take a look at it. I was just there shopping for a new C2, but pulled the trigger 25 miles up the road in Fairfield. There stuff is pretty clean, but they aren't ashamed to ask a good price for their cars. Not a Ducktail guy, so really didn't pay too much attention to that car. They had really nice black C2S coupe with 10k miles for the same price. They sell cars fast in Greenwich, so not sure what is still around.
Someone posted it sold that same day. Go quick like you said.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:32 AM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Someone posted it sold that same day. Go quick like you said.
I went quick with your help and bought her on the phone! If it is the one or close to it you need to jump on it! The duck tail is growing on me, but I did get a GT wing for installation sometime this summer. Thank you George!

Ps I wore the gloves my son gave me today.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:03 AM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by HK G36C
I went quick with your help and bought her on the phone! If it is the one or close to it you need to jump on it! The duck tail is growing on me, but I did get a GT wing for installation sometime this summer. Thank you George!

Congrats! But a BMW glove?

I bet your deal rivals Hurricane's. I guess we both did the same way; just have to jump at an opportunity and buy over the phone
Old 04-02-2017, 02:38 AM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by visitador

I bet your deal rivals Hurricane's. I guess we both did the same way; just have to jump at an opportunity and buy over the phone
Those gloves are very special to me! My son gave them to me before he passed away. He also wore them. I guess it is a piece of him that's with me.

When I bought mine there was a gentleman flying in from texas to buy her. He failed to put a deposit down and was coming to still kick her tires. I wired funds while he was mid air. George helped real time with pricing. The car ended up having a full frontal bra and spacers. Nice additions I didn't have to worry about in adding in the future. Lots of life in tires and breaks! But best of all she has a rear wiper!
Old 04-02-2017, 09:32 AM
brucebca
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those gloves are very special to me! My son gave them to me before he passed away. He also wore them. I guess it is a piece of him that's with me.

When I bought mine there was a gentleman flying in from texas to buy her. He failed to put a deposit down and was coming to still kick her tires. I wired funds while he was mid air. George helped real time with pricing. The car ended up having a full frontal bra and spacers. Nice additions I didn't have to worry about in adding in the future. Lots of life in tires and breaks! But best of all she has a rear wiper!
really nice - which dealer did you find that at?
Old 04-02-2017, 10:08 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Glad to help. One example of how hesitating could have been a missed deal for you.

Seems like you're enjoying every minute

HK's intro. Great read:

https://rennlist.com/forums/991/9799...7-years-2.html
Old 04-02-2017, 10:20 AM
visitador
Rennlist Member

HK, I understand. Sorry for your loss. I am sure the 991 will help you create new wonderful memories

[edit: just for clarification, is PJ Cayenne talking about a different car? I got the impression he is in Connecticut]
Old 04-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Dbull65
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

So I may have found my next 911 a 2014 C4S. Not really sure how to post the link. But is listed at $83,400. I did not think I would like the Amethyst paint but, it is nice in person. was looking for a blue one, but this one popped up. Can someone lookup the vin? WP0AB2A9XES121685

Old 04-02-2017, 11:08 AM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

HK, I understand. Sorry for your loss. I am sure the 991 will help you create new wonderful memories

[edit: just for clarification, is PJ Cayenne talking about a different car? I got the impression he is in Connecticut]
Thank you!
Old 04-02-2017, 01:23 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,804 Likes on 1,503 Posts

Originally Posted by Dbull65
So I may have found my next 911 a 2014 C4S. Not really sure how to post the link. But is listed at $83,400. I did not think I would like the Amethyst paint but, it is nice in person. was looking for a blue one, but this one popped up. Can someone lookup the vin? WP0AB2A9XES121685
Old 04-02-2017, 03:03 PM
squid42
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm getting a bit impatient and I feel that I have hesitated too much. Supplies are certainly going down.

I Swear By The Torque that I will buy the very next hot convertible that comes alone. As long as it is medium metallic green, saddle brown leather, burmester, 18-way seats, heated steering wheel, door sill covers in leather and white instruments. There.
Old 04-02-2017, 03:38 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 691 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by squid42
I'm getting a bit impatient and I feel that I have hesitated too much. Supplies are certainly going down.

I Swear By The Torque that I will buy the very next hot convertible that comes alone. As long as it is medium metallic green, saddle brown leather, burmester, 18-way seats, heated steering wheel, door sill covers in leather and white instruments. There.
Old 04-02-2017, 04:12 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,804 Likes on 1,503 Posts

Originally Posted by squid42

At least with you looking for a cab and me a coupe, we are never chasing the same car!
Old 04-02-2017, 04:44 PM
visitador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dbull65

Sport Chrono dial in racing Yellow? Need to see a pic to judge how good it looks with the beige interior. Price wise it is in a ballpark if it is low miles and CPO, specially since it is 2014. Just my two pennies.

Quick Reply: HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991