Notices
Sponsored by:

Annoying Drivers

Old 06-07-2019, 07:18 PM
JFerraro17
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Left turns into the far right lane, right turns into the far left lane. Drives me NUTS!!!!
Old 06-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Psorcery
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Anything smaller than a corolla/civic. The cars that are purely designed for MPG and people that hyper mile them.

Nissans in general. Versa is the worst. Really old people in Tesla's using autopilot in the left lane making everyone go around them.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:37 PM
SeymourButts
User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The person in front of you making a sudden stop in the middle of the block to make an illegal U-turn... usually an Uber driver.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Bob Z.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Making a left turn from the right shoulder, or vice-versa, like a long tractor trailer does on a 90 degree turn.
Old 06-07-2019, 07:59 PM
loneregister
User

Entitled parents dropping their kids off at school who ignore every other driver to get Johnnie dropped off in front of everyone else.

Think -
  • 3-5 point U-turns in the middle of the street - blocking traffic entering and exiting.
  • pulling out into traffic without looking.
  • stopped in the lane without pulling to the curb while the blessed one hugs and kisses said parent, and then spends minutes collecting his school gear, shoes, shirt and sushi box.
  • Driving 1 inch from your bumper when in line so that no one else can merge.
The list goes on. I have seen, mind you, in an active school drop off zone, cars who's front ends have been smashed 1-2 feet in in collisions. (a 25 mph zone without traffic).

Yea - call me sensitive. LOL

Last edited by loneregister; 06-07-2019 at 08:29 PM.
Old 06-07-2019, 08:06 PM
Bob Z.
Addict
Rennlist Member

My wife is a teacher and a collateral duty this past year was "car riders" - I let her read your post and man did she get riled up! She told me about accidents happening due to drivers not paying attention and a lot more crazy stuff that goes on...very happy school is out for the summer and more happy that she will not be doing it next year!
Old 06-07-2019, 08:28 PM
loneregister
User

Originally Posted by Bob Z. View Post
My wife is a teacher and a collateral duty this past year was "car riders" - I let her read your post and man did she get riled up! She told me about accidents happening due to drivers not paying attention and a lot more crazy stuff that goes on...very happy school is out for the summer and more happy that she will not be doing it next year!
She knows....
Old 06-07-2019, 08:30 PM
loneregister
User

I do have to admit the 55-65 in the fast lane really, really gets me.
And - another pet peeve. The fast lane is for experienced drives who wish to travel far.
They should understand that when you go UP a hill, you need more pressure on the gas pedal. Out here in LA - people just don't understand maintaining speed even on elevation changes. If we could educate people on that - the 405 would be a breeze!!!
Old 06-07-2019, 08:34 PM
Psorcery
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

All the people who perform these annoying driving tendencies are mouth breathers too.
Old 06-07-2019, 10:02 PM
bkrantz
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Messing with my zen? How about when driving home yesterday, after being on the road for about 6 hours, the f**king semi driver who came over the crest of the blind hill in my lane, on a rural two-lane highway. I guess he had a special need to pass some other traffic. We missed a head-on collision, but not by much.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:06 PM
spyd
User

People that fill the car length hole you leave behind the car you're following in heavy rain on the interstate while riding a motorcycle. And, the tail-gate and rapid lane changers under the same conditions.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:31 PM
NJBThor
User

People who drive with their high beams on all the time. Without respect to other traffic on the road. Drives me nuts!!
Most of my other on road peeves have been listed
Old 06-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Cisco!
Addict
Rennlist Member

It’s not the “fast” lane, it’s the passing lane! If you’re not passing anyone, get out of it!! That’s what the travel lanes are for. It leads to a domino effect of bad driving and traffic.

I love the German mantra, “Drive Right”. Words to live by
Old 06-07-2019, 11:39 PM
Bob Z.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NJBThor View Post
People who drive with their high beams on all the time. Without respect to other traffic on the road. Drives me nuts!!
Most of my other on road peeves have been listed
Hey, I resemble that remark!

(Those who have it know what I mean).
Old 06-07-2019, 11:52 PM
PJ Cayenne
User

I'll play-
1. Drivers who text at stoplights and get pissed when you beep to have them move.
2. Drivers who can't be bothered to turn their lights on at night, or don't realize the lights aren't on because the dash is lit up (mostly Japanese cars).
3. Only an anecdotal observations, bur Nissans seem to be involved in a lot of newsworthy crashes. Always an Altima on the local news driven into someones house...is it just me who notices that?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: