Sponsored by:

991.2 GTS, GT3, GT2, GT3 RS, Mission E - Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 09:00 PM
H82BL8
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dougr743
lol just a noob, bryanco you can go f@ck yourself, This is car forum, i don't give two ****s who you think your are, i was just giving info that was given to me, from a person who has been up front from the get go. So if you panties are in a bunch because I made a statement that upsets you,get over it, for a forum of mostly "well to do individuals" its shocking to see people act like they do.
"lighten up Francais"

https://youtu.be/0OnpkDWbeJs
Old 01-25-2017, 09:03 PM
neurotic
Rennlist Member

Received 574 Likes on 271 Posts

lol just a noob, bryanco you can go f@ck yourself, This is car forum, i don't give two ****s who you think your are, i was just giving info that was given to me, from a person who has been up front from the get go. So if you panties are in a bunch because I made a statement that upsets you,get over it, for a forum of mostly "well to do individuals" its shocking to see people act like they do.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:22 PM
Rxpert
Rennlist Member

Received 401 Likes on 207 Posts

Well that escalated quickly......
Old 01-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 201 Likes on 116 Posts

You wanna wager on GT3 reveal timeline?

As you are - no doubt - a "well to do individual" yourself - please have funds in escrow ready to go.
Old 01-25-2017, 10:29 PM
RyanSD
Pro

Received 290 Likes on 146 Posts

Lets just all enjoy what we have. I feel so lucky every time I sit in my GT3.

Hopefully I can get a helicopter cause San Diego is getting over populated and the traffic is ridiculous...
Old 01-25-2017, 10:29 PM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

wager a bet on what? a bunch of guessing? I have no idea when it will be, just what i have been told and what BS I have read. I would love to see release info asap, I just don't understand why one speculation is any different from others. Its not my info, I don't have any clue when it will be hence the reason I asked if anyone else heard what I have heard. At this point, I gather no one has any solid info and its all BS. I guess its my fault, too high of expectations as to the reality of the info being shared. Its just a car, not the end of the world for me, but maybe I should have realized its more than just a car for others. thought its about enjoying something others enjoy, but the more you read the more you get the real picture.
Old 01-26-2017, 01:24 AM
Ferrarisimo
Burning Brakes

Received 98 Likes on 63 Posts

Thin-skinned much?
Old 01-26-2017, 03:21 AM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

wager a bet on what? a bunch of guessing? I have no idea when it will be, just what i have been told and what BS I have read. I would love to see release info asap, I just don't understand why one speculation is any different from others. Its not my info, I don't have any clue when it will be hence the reason I asked if anyone else heard what I have heard. At this point, I gather no one has any solid info and its all BS. I guess its my fault, too high of expectations as to the reality of the info being shared. Its just a car, not the end of the world for me, but maybe I should have realized its more than just a car for others. thought its about enjoying something others enjoy, but the more you read the more you get the real picture.
In your guys defense Doug, he probably meant that time frame was when the first cars will arrive into dealership, which for stateside if probably about right.

Otherwise nothing has really changed for me. Geneva 2017. 4.0L. MT as an option. We even know what it looks like from leaked pictures and recent Cup car launch. Only thing left for me is how deep the engine architecture changes really go or is this really just a G2 engine (as I suspect it is).
Old 01-26-2017, 04:43 AM
80s
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson7
Does anybody want to hear what my SA told me the other day?
Ahhh, forget it, no one would believe me anyways.
I want to hear !
Old 01-26-2017, 04:45 AM
Seranad
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 80s
I want to hear !
me too
Old 01-26-2017, 04:50 AM
Gravs
Three Wheelin'

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Despite what some have said, nobody has an allocation/build slot yet. I'd love to see dates and numbers if they think I'm wrong. Someone else said estimated allocation: that sounds more like it as it means zip!
Old 01-26-2017, 05:03 AM
Seranad
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Graville
Despite what some have said, nobody has an allocation/build slot yet. I'd love to see dates and numbers if they think I'm wrong. Someone else said estimated allocation: that sounds more like it as it means zip!
agree with you

some geographies, dealers have received first allocation numbers but i would be very surprised if built slots exist for an unannouced car
Old 01-26-2017, 05:16 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,244 Likes on 521 Posts

Depending on which source.

Burce Wilis? Nah, he probably gonna mention how he beat someone up so badly they they say whatever to stop the beating haha

The sexy maid? OF COURSE! I wanna hear those 50 shades of grey stories!

Women made the best spies, they get in the bed and get the pillow talk. Most reliable!
Old 01-26-2017, 05:29 AM
80s
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Macca
In your guys defense Doug, he probably meant that time frame was when the first cars will arrive into dealership, which for stateside if probably about right.

Otherwise nothing has really changed for me. Geneva 2017. 4.0L. MT as an option. We even know what it looks like from leaked pictures and recent Cup car launch. Only thing left for me is how deep the engine architecture changes really go or is this really just a G2 engine (as I suspect it is).
I don't have a big knowledge of these engines, is G2 same as GT3 RS and R?
Old 01-26-2017, 06:20 AM
Chris3963
Rennlist Member

Received 1,089 Likes on 386 Posts

Originally Posted by Seranad
agree with you

some geographies, dealers have received first allocation numbers but i would be very surprised if built slots exist for an unannouced car
This is just not correct. My dealer has 4 confirmed allocations from PAG for 2017 starting with July. He does not have a specific build slot yet in July, that will come a liitle later, but he does know that he will get 4 cars and he knows which months he has been allocated a build slot for 2017.....and so do the other dealers in my area.

Quick Reply: 991.2 GTS, GT3, GT2, GT3 RS, Mission E - Update