Sponsored by:

Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 09:26 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jamie140
Crazy comes in pairs! My door sills are illuminated in acid green!
I ordered illuminated door sills but didn’t see the option for acid green illumination!!

darn it as I ordered the acid green deviated stitching...
Old 11-30-2017, 09:49 PM
bigskyGT3
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddhamonk

Add me to the club. My PTS was approved
What was the bad news?
Old 11-30-2017, 11:37 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 301 Likes on 174 Posts

Just go offline a couple days and wow...

Originally Posted by Lapis
Successfully switched to Touring PTS the weeks before last the day PTS became available to option on Touring. Fortunately my order, which is for March production, hasn’t locked yet.

Ironically, just a few days earlier Porsche Exclusive has gotten PAG to unlock my order (from v180 to V110) so that I could make other changes to my then-non-Touring order), and they’d just confirmed my changes with my dealership. But I was able to change it all up again with Touring.

Before Thanksgiving my SA emailed me my order, still showing V110 from the changes just made. I assume it’s moving to another v-status soon if not already. I’m just thankful I was able to change to Touring w/PTS before it locked.

Still keeping my PTS color quiet for now, at least aside from a small private circle. Otherwise, though, doing Touring (manual, of course) w/chrome trim, LWBs, PCCBs, lift, standard silver wheels, standard silver xenons, full black leather/cloth interior w/the standard black touring cloth seat inserts and black aluminum trim and black stitching, silver belts, Bose, voice control, (no chrono for a cleaner looking dash), and CXX side stripes in 2-tone (white stripes w/PORSCHE script yellow to compliment the brakes).

probably won’t arrive in time for Smokies GT next late April, but outside chance maybe. If not, will be rocking the 981 Spyder there.
I think I'll add a column for the touring option...

Originally Posted by H82BL8
Update (sorry Guys I have to share, I'm so excited)
5 days early
V331 entry Port Emden Nov 27/2017

And a lucky duck too!!

Originally Posted by 928cs
Touring so manual.
I'm a dope...

Originally Posted by soulsea
Ok so apparently the reason my order got kicked back from 180 to 110 despite the fact that I didn't request a change has something to do with the fact that I had requested yellow dials, which got rejected, and in that process the status changed.

Since I'm still at 110 I asked if it was possible to flip into a PTS Touring and PCNA said yes, so I did.

I am told that all this shouldn't affect my May + 45 day production date, but honestly I'll be happy if I get my car by next fall.

I'll update as my status changes.
Another touring PTS...

Originally Posted by fibredog
I made a change to my order today and the new build sheet says "Exterior in Custom Color". Last week it said "Exterior Paint to Sample". I guess it's a farewell to the PTS Acronym. Custom Color is more fitting considering 99%+ of the PTS cars use paint colors off of an established list. Most are not true paint to sample cars.
Originally Posted by Loess
I checked and the older builds say paint to sample but the newer builds are listed as custom color. Same 98 and 99 color codes. Interesting that they are finally changing to custom color rather than paint to sample which no GT car is really.
Interesting!

Originally Posted by CTK
Checked with my SA and my car is still V180, eta March 2018. PTS and a few CCX options. So, I have time to save more 10cent bottle returns to pay for the car.
That's a lot of bottles!!

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
My car is still V110. I changed my color again, to Oak Green Metallic. My SA asked PCNA why is the car still V110 and they responded explaining that they will keep it that way until January or so since mine is a May build, to allow changes if needed, as PAG may suddenly lock a V180 order. I find that a satisfactory answer, especially that all PTS requests will be granted.
I'm afraid to ask what my status is now!

Congrats!!

Originally Posted by FTK
Alcantara for the Touring is possible through Porsche Exclusive (CXX). Cost in Europe are around € 10.000 / $ 12.000. I like it but won't go for it.

I've got confirmation for PTS in British Racing Green for my Touring as well as for pepita for the LWB's. I'll go for most of the leather options, PCCB, PDLS, Touring Package in silver, standard alloy wheels, lift, Bose etc. and hope that I could ad stitching in GT Silver, which will be availliable (in all colours) for the Touring from late Jan onwards.

The better R for me. BTW pricing for the R's is going further south here in Germany if not PTS painted. I'm sure we'll see less than € 300k, $ 350k and even below in near future.
Nice color, another touring! Do you have a V Code status on your order?

Originally Posted by djcxxx
Went 250 about month early. Build end 12/17. Delivery mid/late Feb 18.
Nice!
Old 12-01-2017, 04:16 AM
Buddhamonk
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by bigskyGT4
What was the bad news?
that gas guzzler tax is going up 1k next year so a total of $2700
Old 12-01-2017, 07:11 AM
sting168
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

deleted

Last edited by sting168; 12-01-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:34 AM
CombatChuk
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 11 Posts

A little off topic question for you folks that ordered a PTS 911

I have a PTS 911 GTS in production (Riviera Blue), it's been in production since 11/10, it's still in production... Are you folks seeing similar PTS production times with the GT3 orders?
Old 12-02-2017, 04:41 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

OMG! It finally is happening! No new production date yet, I guess it's still in process so I'm still June production, but my guess it moves up a couple of months. It's been a long journey, still some waiting to go, but now I really need to update the list, LOL!!
Old 12-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 113 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by montoya
OMG! It finally is happening!
Congratulations, Andre! I am getting
the wine you won re: our bet ready
for your upcoming visit to Scottsdale!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 12-02-2017, 04:57 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,087 Likes on 2,335 Posts

Congrats Montoya! Glad that you got it, weird that they put you in V200 and not V215...wonder why?
Old 12-02-2017, 04:58 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,087 Likes on 2,335 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Looks like Porsche is opening up the PTS flood gates with that increase in pricing. PTS for everyone!
Old 12-02-2017, 07:34 PM
hayn911gt3
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by montoya

OMG! It finally is happening! No new production date yet, I guess it's still in process so I'm still June production, but my guess it moves up a couple of months. It's been a long journey, still some waiting to go, but now I really need to update the list, LOL!!
Congrats Andre!! I'm happy for you! We should all do a PTS meet when we get our cars but the only thing is that I'm all the way in Hawaii.........damn Pacific Ocean!!
Old 12-02-2017, 10:20 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Z356

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale

Oh boy! That will be a fun trip- I need to pick a date soon for our visit and the Corvette School!

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Congrats Montoya! Glad that you got it, weird that they put you in V200 and not V215...wonder why?
I can only think it’s because I’m so far out and perhaps because my order is still not fixed on the production date.

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Looks like Porsche is opening up the PTS flood gates with that increase in pricing. PTS for everyone!
Yay! Finally! Only issue is the price- I’m sure the increased capacity has something to do with the improved paint line, now it’s cheaper to do and more expensive for customers. Worth it for all of us though!

Originally Posted by hayn911gt3
Congrats Andre!! I'm happy for you! We should all do a PTS meet when we get our cars but the only thing is that I'm all the way in Hawaii.........damn Pacific Ocean!!
Well- there is Rennsport, maybe worth a trip! Car or not!

Now the real wait begins!!!
Old 12-02-2017, 11:50 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 127 Likes on 88 Posts

congrats Andre.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Received 634 Likes on 389 Posts

Congrats Andre! V200 is nice because you can make some small adjustments if necessary...
Old 12-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Cyrek
Pro

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts

when a your original build date?

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order