Sponsored by:

Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 09:07 AM
AmadeusGT3
Track Day

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

FINALLY! I’m now at V215,

i was a first round MT allocation; initial build Nov then pushed to late April for PTS.

Ive been provided with full set of projected dates - expected arrival Houston port early June.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:56 AM
PierreTT
Rennlist Member

Received 164 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by brownan
Update on mine. She is sitting at the Port of Emden. Should be here first week of January now versus the 19th.
Same here!
I got a mail from my sales rep and my car is waiting for the boat... It was scheduled for a Feb delivery, look like it will arrive about 4 weeks earlier than planned!
The bad part of it is the wait after....... impossible to drive it until April up here!
Old 12-16-2017, 11:01 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by bluehorseshoe
Who else is thinking about changing seats to houndstooth? Touring build = easier decision, but not sure with the wing... probably doesn't matter.
Last minute changes, I may swap LEDs for base xenons (probably doing this anyway b/c I like the look), and **** away a few more bucks to go for the houndstooth.
Changed back, I decided the deviated orange stitch with black centers and CF trim look too good to pass up!

Originally Posted by AmadeusGT3
FINALLY! I’m now at V215,

i was a first round MT allocation; initial build Nov then pushed to late April for PTS.

Ive been provided with full set of projected dates - expected arrival Houston port early June.
Nice, great feeling I bet- after going to V200, then to V110 I feel like I've been on a rollercoaster!

Originally Posted by PierreTT
Same here!
I got a mail from my sales rep and my car is waiting for the boat... It was scheduled for a Feb delivery, look like it will arrive about 4 weeks earlier than planned!
The bad part of it is the wait after....... impossible to drive it until April up here!
Going to be worth the wait! Edit: I don't find you on the list, don't be shy!- Would like more details for the list: color, manual or PDK or touring, CXX?, Euro del?

Originally Posted by sgroer
My Gelbgrun car was supposed to complete 2/16. just got news from my dealer it moved to 3/9! UGH!
Sorry, but also worth it!

Originally Posted by DRPM
should arrive mid Jan in Halifax.

Thanks for all the updates! List is updated.
Old 12-16-2017, 12:35 PM
SkyMan
Track Day

Received 46 Likes on 9 Posts

Ottawa, Canada
Viper Green Touring
Deviated Stitch Acid Green
May Delivery
Old 12-16-2017, 12:36 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 300 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by SkyMan
Ottawa, Canada
Viper Green Touring
May Delivery
What Vcode?
Old 12-16-2017, 08:37 PM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Received 626 Likes on 383 Posts

Anybody have experience making config changes at V215? Does PCNA request an unlock that knocks it down to V110 again, or does the dealer coordinate the specific changes with PAG who makes the changes on their end?

My understanding is V215 means paint had been ordered and thus they put a “block by PAG” so that you don’t change the color, but theoretically other changes can be made somehow...
Old 12-16-2017, 09:02 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Mech33
Anybody have experience making config changes at V215? Does PCNA request an unlock that knocks it down to V110 again, or does the dealer coordinate the specific changes with PAG who makes the changes on their end?

My understanding is V215 means paint had been ordered and thus they put a “block by PAG” so that you don’t change the color, but theoretically other changes can be made somehow...
Your dealer has to request to unlock through their regional rep and/or factory. Only your dealer can make the changes. Not sure if paint can be changed at V215.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:20 PM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3

Your dealer has to request to unlock through their regional rep and/or factory. Only your dealer can make the changes. Not sure if paint can be changed at V215.
AT V215 my understanding is paint color choice is locked. Other changes may be made however paint "quantity" was also locked for my 2 PTS builds. I took this to mean at V215 no additional body panels that have not already been designated to be painted can be added to the build.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:22 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 349 Likes on 176 Posts

This is exactly what I was told by Exclusive in Atlanta.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:59 AM
Mech33
Nordschleife Master

Received 626 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3

So does the build end up going from V215 to V110 after PAG unlocks, then to V170/V180 by PCNA for PAG to handle, then back to V215?
Old 12-17-2017, 07:33 AM
bluehorseshoe
Rennlist Member

Received 445 Likes on 179 Posts

Ottawa, Canada
Viper Green Touring
May Delivery
Confirmed with Porsche Exclusive that for the GT3 Touring Package, one forfeits the option for doing an exclusive interior- which rules out the deviated thread. How did you get this done?
Old 12-17-2017, 08:42 AM
IrishAndy
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Confirmed with Porsche Exclusive that for the GT3 Touring Package, one forfeits the option for doing an exclusive interior- which rules out the deviated thread. How did you get this done?
Yeah, even they are trying to think through all of the implications for CXX and other options with the Touring package.

Closest I've heard is that anything applied as the Touring 'package' cannot be changed, however I can see there being some leniency on 'non-destructive changes. Buy that I mean, I wanted the rear PORSCHE logo painted in a deviated color. That's a no-go because the silver Touring decal would be applied on the line and they wouldn't want to risk damage swapping it after.

On something like deviated seat stitching there may be some leniency as making the change wouldn't risk damage, but in general they may hold a hard line on this. We're truly in the world of 'don't ask, don't get' at this point.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:45 AM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 288 Likes on 141 Posts

So does the build end up going from V215 to V110 after PAG unlocks, then to V170/V180 by PCNA for PAG to handle, then back to V215?
I was at V200 (I think) and dealer could not make changes. Dealer requested to unlock, took 1-2 days, then made changes (regular and CCX options). Status went back to V110, which PCNA explained "is so that PCNA order handling can review the CXX notes syntax and then pass it to PAG to review (v180). Once they process it successfully, it should go back to v200."

That's odd. PCNA told me exclusive interior for the Touring can be done now through CXX as an expensive special project involving the removal/replacing most of the interior (fully customized seats, door panels, center console, dash, steering wheel, etc)- but it is possible. Also, deviated stitching alone may become available on Q1 2018, but nothing definitive yet.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Ottawa, Canada
Viper Green Touring
May Delivery
Congrats.
Mark Motors?
Old 12-18-2017, 08:58 PM
irish guitar
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 14 Posts

Who else is thinking about changing seats to houndstooth? Touring build = easier decision, but not sure with the wing... probably doesn't matter.
Last minute changes, I may swap LEDs for base xenons (probably doing this anyway b/c I like the look), and **** away a few more bucks to go for the houndstooth.
I'm doing houndstooth seat inserts on mine (winged 3).

Vivian

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order