Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 08:18 AM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 143 Likes on 69 Posts

update

rear intakes in carbon fiber "denied"

also trying to clarify seems carbon mirrors for PTS are CXX option vs awaiting approval for PTS car. Either way will most likely drop option since carbon intakes are not available
Old 09-02-2017, 03:37 PM
H82BL8
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JPMD
update

rear intakes in carbon fiber "denied"

also trying to clarify seems carbon mirrors for PTS are CXX option vs awaiting approval for PTS car. Either way will most likely drop option since carbon intakes are not available
Rear intakes will be avail aftermarket
can always wrap in the mean time

carbon mirrors "should not" be cxx but who knows, its Porsche.

I just got my personalized door sills approved.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:11 PM
JUPJAI
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 21 Posts

Mike - what you putting on the door sill?
Old 09-02-2017, 06:57 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,629 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by JUPJAI
Mike - what you putting on the door sill?
i know u didnt ask me. and i hate this option. but now you mentioned it, if my PTS is approved. i will do this on sill...

"fauk PTS process"
Old 09-02-2017, 09:06 PM
DRPM
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
i know u didnt ask me. and i hate this option. but now you mentioned it, if my PTS is approved. i will do this on sill...

"fauk PTS process"
LOL
Old 09-02-2017, 10:08 PM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 299 Likes on 174 Posts

"fauk PTS process"
You have Mango, can't hate it too much!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:40 AM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

^ u are right. but i got that fruit haphazardly. the process was just as blindingly crazy. no one gave me any clue or answers. i only knew for sure once the car arrived..... and it was 14 months from my first spec to delivery date!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:42 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

^ u are right. but i got that fruit haphazardly. the process was just as blindingly crazy. no one gave me any clue or answers. i only knew for sure once the car arrived..... and it was 14 months from my first spec to delivery date!
Let's hope for better this time around, but let's see... my order went in, in August... June production... Maybe August delivery. Yep, 12 months right now, could match your 14 months! I'm going to need something else to do other than keep track of this damn list if it takes that long!!
Old 09-03-2017, 05:03 PM
beoliving
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Hopefully also in the PTS boat now. So order is in and with Porsche Deutschland (even in Germany, all cars are not ordered at PAG direct, there is a kind of "importer" or "distributor" in between, but 100% owned by PAG - Porsche Deutschland GmbH Porschestraße 1 D - 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen)

Anyway, the lady in charge of PTS at Porsche Deutschland was out on Friday, but back on Monday so hope to get it confirmed on Monday. Currently PTS can only be ordered directly at Porsche Deutschland for Germany, not official in any configurator or communication....PTS miracle goes on...

For now it is Birch Green, but on Wednesday I am at Zuffenhausen to see Exclusive and hope they have some samples of colors in their drawer even during construction...
Old 09-03-2017, 08:46 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by beoliving
Porsche Deutschland GmbH
Porschestraße 1 D - 74321
Bietigheim-Bissingen)
beoliving:

Have not been to this 'dealership',
but I am very familiar with the town
of Bietigheim-Bissingen! We stay
each time we go to the Fatherland
at the Romantik Hotel Friedrich von
Schiller at the Marktplatz (photo
below) in the center of the old town!

Porsche also has a building housing
Engineering Services & Financial
Services at Bietigheim-Bissingen!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Presently in Newport Beach, CA
Old 09-03-2017, 09:40 PM
gspinner65
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APRIL DELIVERY, BUT NOT PTS - YET!

Love this thread and all the logic that supports it - great job! Thanks for sharing. Being that my order is still at V110 status, I will be inquiring with my dealer if I could possibly get a PTS allocation with my build (we never did discuss this prior to my build) but, given the allocation breakdown on builds (from the logic standpoint) I am not sure that this is an actual option at this point (will inquire and advise).
Old 09-04-2017, 01:07 AM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Hopefully also in the PTS boat now. So order is in and with Porsche Deutschland (even in Germany, all cars are not ordered at PAG direct, there is a kind of "importer" or "distributor" in between, but 100% owned by PAG - Porsche Deutschland GmbH Porschestraße 1 D - 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen)

Anyway, the lady in charge of PTS at Porsche Deutschland was out on Friday, but back on Monday so hope to get it confirmed on Monday. Currently PTS can only be ordered directly at Porsche Deutschland for Germany, not official in any configurator or communication....PTS miracle goes on...

For now it is Birch Green, but on Wednesday I am at Zuffenhausen to see Exclusive and hope they have some samples of colors in their drawer even during construction...

i feel so much better now knowing that germans treat germans equally well (or poorly) as non germans. whew.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:09 AM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by montoya
Let's hope for better this time around, but let's see... my order went in, in August... June production... Maybe August delivery. Yep, 12 months right now, could match your 14 months! I'm going to need something else to do other than keep track of this damn list if it takes that long!!
while waiting i bought and sold 4 porsches. maybe they do this on purpose to make you buy more?

i already bought 2 bicycles to keep me busy while waiting. i am more prepared this time ha
Old 09-04-2017, 11:12 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

while waiting i bought and sold 4 porsches. maybe they do this on purpose to make you buy more?

i already bought 2 bicycles to keep me busy while waiting. i am more prepared this time ha
Hahaha! Well, I have a new business to run so that will keep me busy, ski season and then racing season starts, June will be here before you know it!! Unfortunately the new business is needy and will keep me from buying anything else- more in a selling mode at the moment! Anyone want a custom orange wrapped Grand Sport?
Old 09-04-2017, 11:23 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by H82BL8
Rear intakes will be avail aftermarket
can always wrap in the mean time

carbon mirrors "should not" be cxx but who knows, its Porsche.

I just got my personalized door sills approved.
Someone in conversation with Porsche gave me insight the other day about the reason some of these simple options are not approved or require CXX: In order to increase PTS capacity and speed production, certain options that impact paint have been blocked from ordering with PTS.

Now that's not something we didn't speculate on before, but it is nice to hear that this was done to increase capacity.

Please give us an update when you find out more information including your production date please!

Originally Posted by gspinner65
Love this thread and all the logic that supports it - great job! Thanks for sharing. Being that my order is still at V110 status, I will be inquiring with my dealer if I could possibly get a PTS allocation with my build (we never did discuss this prior to my build) but, given the allocation breakdown on builds (from the logic standpoint) I am not sure that this is an actual option at this point (will inquire and advise).
Thank-you!

Likewise, if you get an order in and it goes to V180 please update us with your order information so that we can capture it for the list. So far later allocations that have gone to V180 have not had a rescheduled production date, so we are watching these closely!

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order