Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

I lost my 968!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:33 PM
blackboy
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Just look at the title of this thread " lost my 968", that should tell you what type of person this is who started this thread. If I were the cause of an accident that someone was killed in let alone a friend, I would not be posting or in this case looking for sympathy on the internet. This is nothing but a heartless weasel as far as I am concerned. I apologize in advance if I have offended any one other than the threadstarter with this post.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn. not cool. not cool at all.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:11 AM
FRporscheman
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy V
OK, here's the thing -

I, and many others, have been exuberantly celebrating your survival from a close brush with death.

Had we known that there was a passenger in the car who was killed in the accident, I think our celebrating would have been tempered with a somber respect for the deceased.

By not disclosing that someone else died in this incident, I, for one, now feel somewhat remorseful in failing to give proper respects to the man who died that night.

I imagine that you should be feeling the same, Richard, however there appears to be no outward indication of that in any of your posts here.

There you have it.
I have to completely agree with this. Thank you Randy.

I hope it's not too late to say my solemn and humble respect goes to the departed.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:01 AM
wrecktech
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have, from the early 80s gone to salvage auto auctions, buying and rebuilding wrecked cars. Since the late 90s I have had several buyers at different locations and look at sometimes 1000 cars listed on the internet in a week. The wreck that is the subject of these threads might be the worst wreck I have ever seen. To me the photos say very high rate of speed and lost it in a corner. Very sad story.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:03 AM
Whitt944
Always Wears Protection
Rennlist Member

The twist this story took angers me.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:09 AM
Lord_Galva
Burning Brakes

Wow.
You guys are real jerks.
Did any of you for one second even think that I had [B]BRAIN DAMAGE?[B] because I did. Memory was hit the hardest and I'm only noticing the effects now. I played the violin for 9 years and now I can't play, I had nearly all A's in math now I struggle with fractions.

First of all, my mother was my brain for the first 3 months. After that my brain function returned to better levels. However my forgetfulness exploded. I would tell people the samethings 5 times because I forgot I said them. This fact was neatly filed in the "I've already told them file". Back like a month ago I reread the posts and noticed my error. So I decided to start letting people know on this forum starting at the party. Everyone at the party took it very well and we went on with our lives. For whatever stupid reason I thought that all of you would take it the same way. Apparently you all want to cry over spiled milk.

I come against everything you guys are saying to hurt me in the name of Jesus. You will not curse my life or have any hold on it. -Amen
Old 02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 98 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Lord_Galva

Wow.
You guys are real jerks.
Did any of you for one second even think that I had [B]BRAIN DAMAGE?[B] because I did. Memory was hit the hardest and I'm only noticing the effects now. I played the violin for 9 years and now I can't play, I had nearly all A's in math now I struggle with fractions.

First of all, my mother was my brain for the first 3 months. After that my brain function returned to better levels. However my forgetfulness exploded. I would tell people the samethings 5 times because I forgot I said them. This fact was neatly filed in the "I've already told them file". Back like a month ago I reread the posts and noticed my error. So I decided to start letting people know on this forum starting at the party. Everyone at the party took it very well and we went on with our lives. For whatever stupid reason I thought that all of you would take it the same way. Apparently you all want to cry over spiled milk.

I come against everything you guys are saying to hurt me in the name of Jesus. You will not curse my life or have any hold on it. -Amen

Thread closed.

Quick Reply: I lost my 968!