Deutsch Nine 968TRS Group Buy.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 02:08 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tifosiman
If I can purchase it without trim pieces (already have them on my 968 spoiler) and the price break is decent I am in.
We are getting trim pieces from Patrick(CPR) for 200.00. So no the wing will not come with the trim pieces.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:01 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
We are getting trim pieces from Patrick(CPR) for 200.00. So no the wing will not come with the trim pieces.
Keep in mind I still need to verify that the unit will bolt up to what I have AND that what I have is sufficient for this wing.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:47 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by CPR
Keep in mind I still need to verify that the unit will bolt up to what I have AND that what I have is sufficient for this wing.
Thankyou for doing this I don't know why it wouldn't work but, if it doesn't we can always source them somewhere else. What could be a reason why your trim pieces wouldn't work?
Old 04-07-2009, 10:26 AM
testarossa_td
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just thought I would post some pretty pics from a fellow rennlister.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Burma Shave
Burning Brakes

Thankyou for doing this I don't know why it wouldn't work but, if it doesn't we can always source them somewhere else. What could be a reason why your trim pieces wouldn't work?
Some replica wings have a different mounting surface(flat) than the original trs wing from what I've seen.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:54 AM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

By flat surface you mean where the side pieces/bridge meet it is flat with no provisions to mount the wing unlesss you drill?
Old 04-07-2009, 09:47 PM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Rear mounting points and perhaps the weight of the unit. Although the latter is easily resolved on my end.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:01 PM
951rs
Former Vendor

Hi all

Just wanted to give you a quick update from our side.

We are currently waiting for the CNC machining company we use for the brackets to produce the prototypes and get back to us with a detailed cost.
Unfortunately these guys due to the quality they are producing are heavily booked at the moment with orders so we'll probably have to wait for another week.

Once we have that information we then will revert back to you with the group buy price...

Happy Easter!

Benjamin
Old 04-10-2009, 03:07 PM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by 951rs
Hi all

Just wanted to give you a quick update from our side.

We are currently waiting for the CNC machining company we use for the brackets to produce the prototypes and get back to us with a detailed cost.
Unfortunately these guys due to the quality they are producing are heavily booked at the moment with orders so we'll probably have to wait for another week.

Once we have that information we then will revert back to you with the group buy price...

Happy Easter!

Benjamin
Thankyou Benjamin
Old 04-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Whisper
Burning Brakes

Bump?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:41 PM
FASTRNU
Pro

I'm still in
Old 04-24-2009, 08:15 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

So am I. Hopefully they give us a update soon. I'll drop them a email.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
future
Banned

Hi Chaps how are we all

Sorry for the lack of update on our side however to cut a long story short our sponsorship ran out so we’ve had to wait until our status was updated after paying so I can continue where we left of and also update you with the progress etc – I’m also guilty of spending too much time recently on the air pumper RL forums … my slapped wrists

It’s been a crazy last few weeks at D9! We have moved from our last workshop to a large factory close to Zurich Airport (pics below) as we ran out of space. The move is proving to be a logistical nightmare as well as a heavy financial burden and we now await the builders to partition the factory, install offices, ramps and everything else but we are back on track again all be it very busy with the summer now looms nearer.

The 2 pics Beni took before the previous occupiers mover out (notice we got sky cranes ):

Anyway back to the TRS Version 2 developments:

The project got slightly delayed as the first batch of CF adjuster plates did not meet our exacting standards so they are in the process of being made again by the original company we outsourced the CNC machining to.

The moulds are completed so we are about to start the serial production which is the good news and all hardware is in stock and all tests proved very positive

As previously promised we are offering all RL members discounts on both the FRP and CF version which we can now detail below:
  • FRP including CF adjuster plates and all hardware RRP: 899 Euros – RL Members offer: 799 Euros
  • FRP with CF center section including CF adjuster plates and all hardware RRP: 1049 Euros – RL Members offer: 920 Euros

We will ship direct from either the UK or Switzerland to any location in the US or Europe for a fixed discounted price of 45 Euros fully insured via air freight.

As soon as we have some more pics of the finished product I will ensure to have them posted up ASAP

Best regards,
Mark

Note: I will also arrange as previously stated to send a sample over to Patrick so he can check fitment against his 968 side panels - Patrick you will shortly have a PM from me mate
Old 04-29-2009, 12:03 PM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds good Mark,
looks like you will have a nice office/workshop. I suppose i might come over next July when we are going to spend three weeks near Zürich
Old 04-29-2009, 12:53 PM
future
Banned

Olli you are always more than welcome any time mate

Do you have your times booked yet because if not the best time to visit Switzerland is in mid August when the Porsche Showtime Interlaken event is running! Over 2000 Porsche's turned up last year making it one of the biggest Porsche cars event worldwide ... We'll be there as always: http://www.porsche-showtime.ch/

Best Regards,
Mark

Quick Reply: Deutsch Nine 968TRS Group Buy.