Rennlist Member

Received 648 Likes on 502 Posts

bump for pics and updates!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:39 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the word these days Mark. Just saw a TRS wing on a silver car at the fest and I'm dying to get one on my car.
Old 06-07-2009, 07:40 PM
future
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi John and to all and sorry for my lack of time on RL as of late but we have been crazy busy as severel will know. Beni is off to Germany in the morning for 4 days regarding our replica 968 Turbo RS project car to have the sunroof deleted and a new roof skin installed and I've been busy on our wide body race car which I will update the progress on later. Beni has also been preping his 951 street car for new paint with some interesting new D9 mods - again I promise to update shortly

John I will mail you in the moring regards to our TRS Ver.2 wing development which is close ready to ship. We had a few problems with the CF flanges which I will be working on solving tomorrow so pics and update very soon.

Dual GTS kit will be finished mid of next week and now looks really good - I like an idiot developed them off the car so the lights were cross-eyed ... me the idiot

Best regards to all,
Mark
Old 06-07-2009, 08:43 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by future
Hi John and to all and sorry for my lack of time on RL as of late but we have been crazy busy as severel will know. Beni is off to Germany in the morning for 4 days regarding our replica 968 Turbo RS project car to have the sunroof deleted and a new roof skin installed and I've been busy on our wide body race car which I will update the progress on later. Beni has also been preping his 951 street car for new paint with some interesting new D9 mods - again I promise to update shortly

John I will mail you in the moring regards to our TRS Ver.2 wing development which is close ready to ship. We had a few problems with the CF flanges which I will be working on solving tomorrow so pics and update very soon.

Dual GTS kit will be finished mid of next week and now looks really good - I like an idiot developed them off the car so the lights were cross-eyed ... me the idiot

Best regards to all,
Mark
Looking forward to it. Thanks Mark.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:41 AM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

I also heard-tell about a waaay cheaper, fixed center version...

Is it still in the works?

Quick Reply: Deutsch Nine 968TRS Group Buy.