Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

CPRacing: V3 Splitter/PICS....

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 08:51 AM
evil 944t
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, my turn... I would say its a great product for the price. Fit and function was good. It felt effective and we experienced no drama. The best part is, nobody from the event ripped it off the car and I saw no bleeding eyes, lol..

On another note, This is a race only splitter. If you put it on a lowered car, it will hit steep driveways, speedbumps, etc.. Stick with the road version.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:07 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jere
Omg... Most of Europeans KNOW for a fact that you americans do not know a s**t about Europe and it's history, but You are a living proof of that. OMFG!

FYI: Finland is THE ONLY COUNTRY in WW2 that Russians could not invade. We we're outnumbered by 10:1 but we kept our independency. So do a courtecy for your fellow americans and find out the FACTS, please.
Now putting what You put above (in the quote) I could take as an personal insult. But then again, since it seems to be that you are no axception of a normal American regarding your general education of civilisation, I find it hard to have a debate about this issue. Atleast with you.

Done.
Jere,
As I before....I apologized for any misconceptions. I have spent many years on your side of the Atlantic, so to paint me with a broad sweeping "dumb Americans" brush is a stretch.

And yes I am well aware of your stance in WWII...beginning with your alliance with **** Germany in 1940 all the way through the subsequent bravery exhibited by the most prolific sniper of all time Simo Hayha against the Red Army (a personal hero of mine).

But I digress. My e-mail is CPRacing_aero@live.com, please feel free to communicate with me via that format, as it makes little sense for a trans-Atlantic history lesson/discussion to be posted on this board. I have no arguement with you, and have proferred my apologies twice for any confusion or misinterpretation.

NOW....send me a ship to address, and I'll get your splitters out today
Old 03-25-2009, 09:12 AM
roman944
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Patrick forgot all about us early/N/A guys
Old 03-25-2009, 09:26 AM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Olli Snellman
Ryan,
there is nothing wrong to be proud of your own country and it's history. I suppose also you are proud what happend over there in 4th July 1776. (btw i was in Los Angeles july 4th 1976 when you have great 200 years party ) .
Must put here couple of pictures taken in Los Angeles July 4th 1976.First one a parade in Disney Land, the second one is me going to swim in Laguna Beach,CA

For the us Finns that day is December 6th 1917. Another important thing is so called winter war when over 200 million population Soviet Russia tried to take our independence. After all during that time our population was about 4 million inhabitants. Altough we lost the war, Russian found out they won't get this country easily. Finland lost 80000 men/women, but russian over 200000. They were not familar how to fight during winter. Russian used quite a lot soldiers from souther parts of the russia, which explains partly their great losses. Also they had little educated officers left, since Stalin had murdered great deal of high rank officers during the late '30's.
We just celebrated the end of Winter war week ago friday. I suppose we managed quite well after all, we stayed independent, we avoid what happend to Estonia,Lithuania,Latvia,Poland,Czechoslovakia,Hungary,Bulgaria,Romania, Alabania,Jugoslavia,East-Germany,etc.etc. I suppose nothing wrong to be proud if you managed to avoid communist system and have multiparty democracy. I suppose most americans can agree with that. We are also proud we managed to pay back our war debts to USA. Ask your older relatives which was the only country who did that
USA gave so called Marshall help to the most european countries after WWII. We didn't took that, we tried to manage without it, as we did. It took long to build our sociaty what it is today, but it was worth of it. We can be measured by all possible indicators and we are close top of the world. I am proud to be a citzicen of this country.
Although we were against russians mostly by ourselves, we did get finacial/material help from Germany,Sweden,UK,France & USA and we still are grateful for that.
History is very intresting, we all should study it, learn from mistakes and try to make this planet better place.
I know the story, in fact it is one of my favorite pieces of history. I have always been interested in russian history, so when I found out about those events while researching I gained new respect for the finns. Certainly one of the most amazing stories in history.

Interesting photos... how does it make you feel to know my mother was about 5 years old when they were taken?

I'm not criticizing your country in any way, just pointing out that jere has a bad attitude.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:38 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Interesting photos... how does it make you feel to know my mother was about 5 years old when they were taken?
Yes, must addmit, iam an old farth.Time flies. I have had many nice trips to different parts of the USA, but that summer of 1976 i spent in Califorinia i will remember for ever , perhaps one certain Julie have something to do with that
Old 03-25-2009, 09:47 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 82 Posts

Olli, is it possible that you could be Lorax's father........
Old 03-25-2009, 10:15 AM
roman944
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

know what they say, he really means it because he double posted it!
Old 03-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Olli Snellman
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Olli, is it possible that you could be Lorax's father........?
who knows.. I have never managed to do the same as one of my friends. Born in Sacramento California, have a child there as a teenager, move to Stockholm Sweden to study, marry a swede have two kids, divorce.Move to Finland marry a finn, have three kids. I once said he will go next to russia, have there kid or two and will back in California again.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Duke
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 333pg333
Olli, is it possible that you could be Lorax's father........
Old 03-25-2009, 11:36 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Olli Snellman
who knows.. I have never managed to do the same as one of my friends. Born in Sacramento California, have a child there as a teenager, move to Stockholm Sweden to study, marry a swede have two kids, divorce.Move to Finland marry a finn, have three kids. I once said he will go next to russia, have there kid or two and will back in California again.
haha
Old 03-25-2009, 01:20 PM
testarossa_td
Race Car

Alright here is a concept slogan for the V3(no not the German weapon).
V3 splitter - Grab some air and feel the track!
or Support it or loose it and one more -Support it or it will rip your face off!

Great usage pics by the way.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
kevincnc
Three Wheelin'

These guys must not have any friends with those hideous supports
Attached Images  
Old 03-25-2009, 04:32 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by kevincnc
These guys must not have any friends with those hideous supports
That design is from the 1990's. It can't be effective because it looks so ****ty. If I came to the track with that on my car my friends would rip it right off on principal.

btw have you seen those srt-10 ACR's? OMFG! They are such beats on the track.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:37 PM
APKhaos
Drifting

If there's anyone who has a V3 that they are too embarassed to take out in public, just let me know. Patrick is out of stock, and I need one.

Oh, I need those ugly supports as well. Anything to make my track applicance look as nasty as possible.
Old 03-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Jere
Intermediate

First of all, I here and now state my most humble apologies to all. My personality is more or less "instantly flammable", but also I cool down rather fast. I also often share my piece of mind, but even if it might seem "on-your-face", I do not mean any harm with it. It's just my way of doing things; saying them as they are (in my opinion).
I'm also proud of my nationality, and since I carried the last WW2 veteran of the family in the warmer grounds few months ago I get annoyed quite easy on issues related.

I am still not willing to share my handwork and ideas regarding Porsche, but here's few links of my present and previous ATV. I do not own a laser-cutter (too bad) but all those pictures which were needed I draw my self so all that was needed was to send those DWG's to the company which cutted them for me.

Now I have that Honda, where all the mods I've made with my own hands, also same with that Polaris.
Honda has stiff and good armour below, rebuild shocks to fit hard and slow trial-type riding in woods, beadlock wheels, winch attachment plate I also made my self since Warn plate was not good. So it is not for trailride but for real off-road.

On Polaris all graphics, paintings etc was made by me. Shocks were re-shimmed 7 times before I liked them, also as obviously not seen on fotos the gears in gearbox we're partially re-made to get higher top speed. Width was 149cm and it was street legal. Nice ride.

Present Honda Rincon, bought 4 moths ago.

Outlaw, gone but not forgotten...

Quick Reply: CPRacing: V3 Splitter/PICS....