Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive
View Poll Results: Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned from rennlist?
yes, he is a liar and scam artist and he has no place here
0%
no, I think he is great for entertainment and a quick laugh
0%
Undecided
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 11:31 AM
2bridges
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just like a big fat turd.... flush it away
Old 11-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 97 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
We know he is a liar and a cheat. We know he tried to scam. Can we get a vote going to see just how many listers think he should be banned from posting?
Provide some examples and I'll be happy to assist.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:55 PM
PixelGrinder
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randy V
Did you miss him trying to sell his car as 'absolutely perfect running condition'?
Old 11-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Guns951
Race Car

Myspace page ripping off Pics of John's engine build passing them off as his own

Bragging about screwing a guy into buying a jacked car...

Guys please present the evidence so this deed can be done.

I vote him banned as well. Its people like this that drive away the good people, the ones we want around here.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:59 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Randy V
Sometime tonight I'll go through the original for sale thread. I'll skip the fact that he has my build pics up on his site. I'll also make a case for his trolling which has gotten nuts.

The biggest case by far though will be the voice of rennlist itself. Ask the members how they feel. I left the poll open for that very reason.

Many times john D, you, and other mods have banned people strictly because they get/star in flame wars which is all this guys does anymore. he doesn't add anything of technical value or camaraderie to rennlist.

Originally he tried selling his car and lied about the condition. When some lister recognized the car and called him on it he subsequently wasn't able to sell. He had since posted several other for sale ads all being thwarted by rennlist as we were hoping to keep some unfortunate person from buying the car under false pretenses.

He made no attempts to correct his false ad or information and as since rennlist has shunned him. Now he only comes back to troll and stir up trouble. I'll post up some of the threads/info later tonight.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:05 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Ban.

He has no use other than to cause BS drama and scam people.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:36 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Randy,

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.
So then a member finds it on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...mZ130256121612

MrPorschedouche gets called on it after several listers took time to help him try and clear up his car issues and in return:

Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.
https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...9&postcount=19

Which aparently is a complete lie since he keeps posting. So a few listers take it upon themselves to send him messages on ebay, this one is my personal favorite:
Originally Posted by R4][N_M4l{3R
Got an interesting response from the ebayer.

"Yes! I used to beat this car everyday! The engine used to smoke and wouldent boost. I have in the last 9 days poured $1,700 in it to make it a good car for sale. I drove it like A PORSCHE, and I paid to have it fixed by professionals at PORSCHE. The car is good but has a leak of oil at the turbo.

Buy it and you can beat it like I used to. It likes it."
https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...&postcount=110

Thanks everyone for the fantastic ideas and help!

My brother had 2 BMW techs come down, my mother called 2 of her friends that own a specialty shop for 930 and 993 911s. 4 techs, 1 hour, 2 cases of beer, and a carton of all you can smoke Marlboro lights..... CAR FIRES UP! YYYYEEEAHHHH!!!!!!

I am never touching the car again. They (Porsche techs) rated me $20 an hour for any work that I want done.

THANK YOU RENNLISTERS! For all your help!
Really, paid to have professionals fix it? That's funny, the solution to his problem was posted in one of the many threads he posted... and was suggested by a few lister's here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/451413-not-the-dme-headlight-fuse-issue-read-new-thread.html

He then posts a BS apology to try and get us to stop reporting his ebay ad as fraud (and they aparently agreed as they pulled the ad TWICE), all you need to do is read the syntax of his post to see he really doesn't give a rat's....
I am sorry for whatever crime I commited by comming to this fantastic website to learn about the cars I love so much. I did not realize I violated the membership 'law of the land' by posting 20 threads.

Noone realized my car's faults more than me! Think of how frusterating it was to see a new topic everyday....now think of it being your reality. I really appreciated everyones help. I have always made my appreciation known to everyone on Rennlist.

I agree with you, the craigslist ad was a bit extreme. But, I honestly do not see the car that far off from great... it just has some small issues here and there. I am the one that causes this car pain, I try to fix one small issue and create a web of troubles.

ehall, darwin, twobridges, and everyone else - thanks.

If it will make you feel better I will create a video with the car boosting, engine running, and of my recent service records. I feel I can without a doubt, the car in excellent condition. I am boosting up great, the car looks amazing, the interrior is gorgeous, and on my way home from work tonight - I hit 140mph.

I find no good in continuing use of Rennlist, but thought to take the time to offer a sincere appology.

I hope this was a worthy effort that won't backfire in more hastile ebay messages and emails.
https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/456812-i-appalogize.html

There is more, but a search on his name should do it.

Basically what it comes down to, he's a liar, a scammer, and a cheat. He talks a big game and fails when it comes down to it, the COMMUNITY does not want him associated with them/us and he's free to represent his sexual orientation and car condition however he wants, but we do not want him to do it here/in association with us. Please ban this toolbag.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:43 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Mike, thanks for saving the typing. I agree. That is our position.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:46 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

I agree as well. The majority of the community is behind the opinion to ban him. It's not like it's a split opinion
Old 11-08-2008, 06:50 PM
smac951
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

He should be banned. He is lowering this board to his 12 year old level.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Andral951_S
Instructor

VOILA
Old 11-08-2008, 07:06 PM
hockeydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

banned. it's amazing what a few "report posts" can do...
Old 11-08-2008, 07:08 PM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 421 Likes on 305 Posts

Bye bye ****bag!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Dougs951
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for ending this nuisance!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:13 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Dougs951
Thanks for ending this nuisance!
It's what I do... Usually - I cut folks quite a bit of slack - but - I think even I ran out of runway on this one...

You folks carry on, OK?

John

Quick Reply: Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned?