Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive
View Poll Results: Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned from rennlist?
yes, he is a liar and scam artist and he has no place here
0%
no, I think he is great for entertainment and a quick laugh
0%
Undecided
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 07:36 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned?

I know some of you want to keep him around just for entertainment however he brings this community and what it stands for down. We have thread after thread of bashing instead of turbo/shop talk.

We know he is a liar and a cheat. We know he tried to scam. Can we get a vote going to see just how many listers think he should be banned from posting?

Last edited by porshhhh951; 11-08-2008 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:47 AM
gt37vgt
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't feel he has the intelligence to realy be a threat . I feel he should be allowed to stay around so when the time comes that some one else comes on inquiring about him perhaps bidding on his car he is not forgotten and the truth is put forward .
Old 11-08-2008, 08:13 AM
87944turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

For all the things people get banned for I can't believe this guy is still here.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Toolmaster
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, my two cents... This is in fact a public forum, and you do have to take the good with the bad. It's always YOUR choice as to if you'll read or respond to his posts.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:48 AM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Toolmaster
Well, my two cents... This is in fact a public forum, and you do have to take the good with the bad. It's always YOUR choice as to if you'll read or respond to his posts.
+1
Old 11-08-2008, 09:04 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

I hole heartedly agree. I'm done posting on any of his threads.

So should someone just be allowed to spam at will around here? He starts threads once every few days just to stir up trouble and some people just aren't going to agree to not post on his threads. He will always get posts. So his BS threads will constantly muck up the place.

I guess in the end if are telling me to suck it up and deal with it and the general consensus of the forum agrees I'll do that. However I'm willing to bet others feel the same way I do and they want him gone. This place would be better off without someone trolling on purpose trying to cause problems.

Lord knows the 944 forum has enough problems already
Old 11-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Toolmaster
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default Well...

If you - and all the other listers who share your thoughts and feeling, all of a sudden totally and completely just stop responding to him - who knows what might happen.

I for one though, when the questions arise that I can answer, will answer. Even those that have ticked the collective off might have a real need sometime, and that need I will fulfill if I can.

thanks!
j
Old 11-08-2008, 09:17 AM
gt37vgt
Drifting

I don't think he is trying to cause trouble I believe he is genuinely retarded.
I think his latest posts have been blown out of proportion .
like the simple response required to the twin turbo thread is "no not worth while"
and his latest .
"flares yeh big deal"
Old 11-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Nurburger
Rennlist Member

Received 633 Likes on 269 Posts

This poll thread is probably giving him more of a buzz than anything else so far.... Just ignore him & hopefully the moderators will do their job also.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

If you - and all the other listers who share your thoughts and feeling, all of a sudden totally and completely just stop responding to him - who knows what might happen.

I for one though, when the questions arise that I can answer, will answer. Even those that have ticked the collective off might have a real need sometime, and that need I will fulfill if I can.

thanks!
j
As always any imput/opinion is appreciated and heard. I agree everyone needs help. I won't be helping anyone who is trying to scam on a sale though. Moreover go to his recent thread were he light heartidly bashing CPR and his product prices. Sure its easy enough to hide and say "oh no harm intended".

Thanks for you're imput in this thread. I urge you to vote how you see fit. Well see where the numbers come out and i'll respect any decision that gets made. If he stays he stays, if he gos he gos.

Originally Posted by Nurburger
This poll thread is probably giving him more of a buzz than anything else so far.... Just ignore him & hopefully the moderators will do their job also.
im done posting in his threads so I started my own. Feel free to vote all opinions are valued here.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 419 Likes on 303 Posts

Ive been tempted to start this thread myself the last few days.....OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!! Hes a waste of hard drive space.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:30 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

John,
I agree he is done...

I did look at his references to my prices....

First, the sellers he refers to do not ship to the US and the product he actually lists is Taiwan made...so no real comparison,as mine are handmade/handpolished.

I was also concerned about the yellowing effect, impact resistance, fit, finish ...etc...That and I have a hard time bolting on anything on my PORSCHE that says "MADE I N TAIWAN".
Old 11-08-2008, 10:42 AM
gt37vgt
Drifting

although I'm not convinced that everything from Taiwan is garbage .I think it was pretty obnoxious the way it was addressed in a public forum .It seems clear to me and others who read the forum that Pat makes an effort to provide quality gear and charge according to what it cost's him to produce .
Old 11-08-2008, 10:44 AM
porshhhh951
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by CPR
John,
I agree he is done...

I did look at his references to my prices....

First, the sellers he refers to do not ship to the US and the product he actually lists is Taiwan made...so no real comparison,as mine are handmade/handpolished.

I was also concerned about the yellowing effect, impact resistance, fit, finish ...etc...That and I have a hard time bolting on anything on my PORSCHE that says "MADE I N TAIWAN".
You don't have to explain yourself here. You're prices are what is needed to insure quality. I'd much rather pay an extra 30-40 bucks in insure the fit and finish of the aftermarket products im buying match the rest of the car.

The guy was trying to take a cheep shot and thats that.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:47 AM
CPR
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ah, you know...it is what I get for the dog pic

Quick Reply: Should Mr.Porsche951 be banned?