Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

The fact is: The car is in "Excellent Condition" now.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 92 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
I have proof of TWO service managers stating the car's current good condition.

You are way over the line. Rennlist better start regulating it's moderated forum.
I have attempted to regulate by closing the previous inflammatory thread.

As you persist on creating new threads on the topic, you will now be responsible for any follow-on 'regulating'.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Cory9584
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are your own worst enemy, if you were planning on selling the car you shouldn't have told the world what a pos it is. The worst part is when you said you sold the car and bragged about how you ripped the buyer off. What were you trying to prove?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 PM
Cory9584
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spoolin51
Dude I found your car! runs great Goodluck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpj74dUSL4A
I never knew porsche made a 2 stroke 944
Old 09-19-2008, 08:06 PM
MrPorsche951
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ryan, you have untill tomorrow to clean up this mess.

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I AM NOT SEEKING LITIGATION AT THIS PONT. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LITEGATION.

Unless, these threads do not halt.

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

THIS IS MY LAST CONTRIBUTION TO RENNLIST.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:07 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

^Yah it's the "special edition" one with PPT (Porsche Popcorn Technology)
Old 09-19-2008, 08:07 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

DRAMA!
Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

The car does have a bad past. The fact is, which I do not have to argue here - is that the car is being sold at this very moment in time in "Excellent Condition." This is not my interpretation, I have seeked the console of two service managers.

This is a moderated forum, you are acting as a "Passive" role by not moderating your public forum. It is in fact a public forum, I have read the terms of agreement. I am a non-paying / non-commisioned contributer, I am not associated with Rennlist in ANY fashion. Therefore it is a Public forum in which you moderate; unless I choose to pay and become a member.

I have experienced equitable and personal damages, I wonder if a jury or a judge could view this passive advocacy as "Damaging (State), and in violation of the UCC. (Federal)"

I have printed out each thread, each topic regarding myself. Also, the messages I recieved via Ebay. The wrongfull termination of my ebay ad.

Quoted for epic comedic value.

You dug your own hole.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:09 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LITEGATION.
Is that like a Lite-Brite, but with Alligators or something?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:11 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951
Maybe its a low fat litigation? Or less sugar?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:12 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

OH DUDE! PLEASE LET THIS GO BEFORE A JURY!
You're not just a scumbag, you're a dumb one.
Who do you think they will blame. It won't be RL.
You CHOSE to post the history of this car. You CHOSE to post:

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 at 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
"My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4."

You CHOSE to create an ebay ad stating that the car is perfect.

YEP! Take this to a jury. I hope you can afford bith the legal fees and court costs. You won't get a dime.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:35 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 76 Posts

I'm loving this. Ha, only in America would a clown come on board, bounce around, poke a few people in the eyes, then try and sue them. To funny hahahahaha
Maybe it's TURBY's cousin.................................................................. .............................................
Old 09-19-2008, 08:44 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

ROFL! Maybe it's ACTUALLY turby!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:49 PM
2bridges
Drifting

You call
your time here a contribution eh?
Well it would be to the best of this fourmn and yourself if this in fac tis you "LAST CONTRIBUTION". However I have $100 bill in my pocket if anybody would like to wager. I am sure we have not heard the last of you.

I am sure it is upsetting to have these people being mean and rude to you for ripping off your fellow man. You are in fact a scumwad. You deserve no better.

Just in case you forgot I will post if for you again

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951 at 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
My z4 3.0si is paid in full for the next year and a half. I did a pre-paid lease. Depending on the condition of the car at the end of my term, I might buy it out over another 2 years. (24 payments)

The 951 sell, not bad figuring I bought the car for 6,000 and paid 700 to get it shipped. Put no cash what so ever in it, beat the living **** out of it and just sold it for almost double. I got shipping half price beacuse the mileage discreprency (60 miles were put on the car)

The car was flawed top to bottom, the only thing good was that the outside was Absolutley Perfect. New Paint and rims...

The P.O.S. wouldn't boost, I'd put my foot to the floor untill 5k RPM, I'd smell burning oil and then downshift for fun. I took it in to a friend who runs a 930-993 911 shop and he said "Oh man, this thing is a wreck."

So I drove it civilized... and sold the Leaky, Smoking, Non Boosting car for double what I paid for it. I remember pouring about an ounce of oil out of the intake when I removed it.

But! The current owner loves the car. he left me an email today saying how much he and his wife like the Porsche. I'm buying a 1998 XJ8L with the money.. 39,000 miles on it, in perfect condition, and a 12 month warrenty... just another winter beater with 300hp. Almost faster than the Z4.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...mZ130256121612

misleading potential buyers - you decide
Old 09-19-2008, 08:49 PM
bigdeano
Burning Brakes

You suffered personal damages by opening your own damned mouth! Don't come on a public forum stating what terrible condition a car is in and then try to sell it to a public market. The two things in common there is the fact that the public is involved in both of them! It's a small world and word of mouth spreads really quickly with all the cell phone and computer usage. The 944 community is a small one, you were on these forums long enough to learn that, who the hell do you think buys all these cars? People who own the cars already and are probably involved in some fashion with the rest of the 944 community. You opening your mouth bragging and lying about how you screwed someone over because the car is in terrible mechanical condition and then us catching you trying to truly sell it after the fact is your fault.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:50 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951
I think he is getting a "TUBAL LITEGATION!"