Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

I appalogize.

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 03:52 AM
MrPorsche951
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I appalogize.

I am sorry for whatever crime I commited by comming to this fantastic website to learn about the cars I love so much. I did not realize I violated the membership 'law of the land' by posting 20 threads.

Noone realized my car's faults more than me! Think of how frusterating it was to see a new topic everyday....now think of it being your reality. I really appreciated everyones help. I have always made my appreciation known to everyone on Rennlist.

I agree with you, the craigslist ad was a bit extreme. But, I honestly do not see the car that far off from great... it just has some small issues here and there. I am the one that causes this car pain, I try to fix one small issue and create a web of troubles.

ehall, darwin, twobridges, and everyone else - thanks.

If it will make you feel better I will create a video with the car boosting, engine running, and of my recent service records. I feel I can without a doubt, the car in excellent condition. I am boosting up great, the car looks amazing, the interrior is gorgeous, and on my way home from work tonight - I hit 140mph.

I find no good in continuing use of Rennlist, but thought to take the time to offer a sincere appology.

I hope this was a worthy effort that won't backfire in more hastile ebay messages and emails.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:39 AM
Rich Sandor
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

1: If you're going to apologize, at least spell it correctly. (lest you get more hostile emails!)

2: You know someone is going to give you a hard time for admitting to 140mph on your way from from work on a presumably public roadway. Stop and THINK before you post something - that might have saved you from this whole headache in the first place!
Old 09-26-2008, 04:55 AM
tone3721
Rennlist Member

Received 400 Likes on 288 Posts

It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, and even bigger man to make right! In the midst of hard times, the dishonest way out seems easiest. In the long run however, it is not. Honesty will carry you much further in life, than going from one scam to the next. What goes around, certainly does come around. Or as Newton put it: for every action there is an equal, and opposite reaction. You would be wise to continue on a path of honesty, and not test this law. It will lead to your success, even if dishonesty seems like, instant gratification.

You know from hanging around here, that the good folks of this board will bend over backwards, to keep our beloved cars on the road. I would love to see the vids of your car in proper order. Not only to prove your honesty, but to bring a smile to my face, that another 951 has been kept on the road, and treated the way it should, with dignity, and respect.

Steven
ebay ID:stardusthippie76
Old 09-26-2008, 06:29 AM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeahhhhhhh
Old 09-26-2008, 08:07 AM
dillon410021
Race Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I forgive you!!

Have A Great Day!!

also so we can turn Rennlist back into a place to help others, not ditch them.

I think you should stay.
Old 09-26-2008, 09:37 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by tone3721
It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong, and even bigger man to make right! In the midst of hard times, the dishonest way out seems easiest. In the long run however, it is not. Honesty will carry you much further in life, than going from one scam to the next. What goes around, certainly does come around. Or as Newton put it: for every action there is an equal, and opposite reaction. You would be wise to continue on a path of honesty, and not test this law. It will lead to your success, even if dishonesty seems like, instant gratification.

You know from hanging around here, that the good folks of this board will bend over backwards, to keep our beloved cars on the road. I would love to see the vids of your car in proper order. Not only to prove your honesty, but to bring a smile to my face, that another 951 has been kept on the road, and treated the way it should, with dignity, and respect.

Steven
ebay ID:stardusthippie76

HERE HERE
Old 09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
931guru
Drifting

Received 289 Likes on 235 Posts

Say 3 Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:03 AM
993c2cab
Rennlist Member

Lesson learned.

That's why I love this place, many people to help you out, and watch your back from the evils out there. to the Rennlist posse !!
Old 09-26-2008, 10:39 AM
George D
Drifting

You seem young. I appreciate your candor and know that there will be many lessons coming your way. Learning from our mistakes make us better. Owning them makes us men.

Good luck.

Regards,

George

Originally Posted by MrPorsche951
I am sorry for whatever crime I commited by comming to this fantastic website to learn about the cars I love so much. I did not realize I violated the membership 'law of the land' by posting 20 threads.

Noone realized my car's faults more than me! Think of how frusterating it was to see a new topic everyday....now think of it being your reality. I really appreciated everyones help. I have always made my appreciation known to everyone on Rennlist.

I agree with you, the craigslist ad was a bit extreme. But, I honestly do not see the car that far off from great... it just has some small issues here and there. I am the one that causes this car pain, I try to fix one small issue and create a web of troubles.

ehall, darwin, twobridges, and everyone else - thanks.

If it will make you feel better I will create a video with the car boosting, engine running, and of my recent service records. I feel I can without a doubt, the car in excellent condition. I am boosting up great, the car looks amazing, the interrior is gorgeous, and on my way home from work tonight - I hit 140mph.

I find no good in continuing use of Rennlist, but thought to take the time to offer a sincere appology.

I hope this was a worthy effort that won't backfire in more hastile ebay messages and emails.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Papamurphdog
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 60 Posts

I hope this is a sincere apology; if so, apology accepted. We all have friends with 944’s and many belong to PCA clubs, race DE, etc., so you might imagine that all would be upset by anyone who would attempt to snooker one of the potential members of the “club.”

Re-read 'tone's message a few times and say 10 hail Marys to Dr. Porsche...

I see no reason for you to abandon the list and I would also encourage you to join the PCA, get involved with the local Porsche club and attend a few events, to see what it is all about. Plenty of people would be willing to help you put the car in order.

Best,
Rick M.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Darwantae951

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

You're welcome!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
ryanm6100
Pumice King
Rennlist Member

Does this mean you are going to stop scamming people and creating fraudulent ads on eBay?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:05 PM
DrZ1
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

IN all honesty, he is only apologizing, so he can sell his car. Although it is a step in the right direction. Lets see how good he makes on his representation of the car in future sale adds. I think it would be a good jeasture to let a fellow rennlister who mechanically knows these car close to him check it out. I still have the same poor opinion of him though, I mean the total BS adds on ebay and his arrogant post on the forum after all the help he recieved. I have been on this list for about three years and have not seen such blatent disreguard for what we are trying to accomplish. Talk is cheap, I would like to see proof.

Just my thoughts,

Old 09-26-2008, 12:31 PM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

DrZ1, agreed.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:37 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I predict this will not end well.