Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

1000 rwhp anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Tms951
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kasturbo
Sorry I didn't mean to be snide...ok I did, but anyway do you realize you just asked someone that makes their living as an engine builder to farm out there engine needs to their two biggest competitors. Experience or not, who it their right mind would do that.

Because you are too lazy to do research here is Dave's website: http://customengineeredperformance.com/index.html
No I didn't realize I sugested Daves competitors to him, if I knew I would not if. As far as research, what was I meant to look up, its not like dave has anything in his avatar or sig that indicates he is anything other than a tinkerer. If he had a link in his sig, like other shops/people I would be able to find out. As far as research, I don't have much to start with, what do I search for "dave from rennlist who wants to make 1000hp?", thats not going to get me far. All you had to do was respond to my post with that link the first time around. But thank you for posting it this time.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Yes , that is why it is unusual , 600-700 is usable on the track , 1000 could be a problem , no gt 42 here , there are 951 with over 530 whp currently running in PCA .
I just want to say that 99% of all quoted power levels from anyone at the racetrack are compleate B.S regardless of the car. Also, 1076hp and 1000whp are compleately diffrent things..
Old 05-08-2007, 08:05 PM
TRP951
Rennlist Member

lets all be friends
Old 05-08-2007, 08:31 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Fishey
I just want to say that 99% of all quoted power levels from anyone at the racetrack are compleate B.S regardless of the car. Also, 1076hp and 1000whp are compleately diffrent things..
Maybe so, but not when i have quoted it. we do run them at them at that power level..
Old 05-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Since Travis would never say it... You guys are some dick loving *******.

Seriously, 99% of you don't know ****. You all hide behind past history of a car make that you have absolutely nothing to do with beyond you own one of there cars, mostly 2nd hand at that. Hell you dumbasses can't even break the big power numbers, much less make a real POWERBAND with your ******* engines. Get out of the ****ing 80's, ****s long gone along with your hopes of keeping up to modern performance.

You seek to discredit me because I don't buy the bull**** hook line and sinker. You don't have **** on me besides a bunch of ******* crew comments and general ****tard mob mentality. Where's your big accomplishment? Gonna be like Guns951 and shell out a bunch of cash to upgrade his stock turbo 951 and think he has 1/100th of a reason to talk **** to anyone with that SLOW ****ING TRASH? Hell no. I made more power with a 2.0L than this entire forum of 951 owners! HAHAHHAHAHA... lame dick retards!

Will this dude build a 1000whp engine? Who the **** knows... I hope he does. It will prove that at least some of you ignorant ****tards can build an engine correctly.

A.Wayne, blow it out your ****ing *** hole you pompous ****wit.

Special Tool, your name suits you... and your engine makes **** for a powerband because you are a useless ignorant mother ****er that thinks he knows it all.

Lart, you're a funny guy.

To those that are grating on Travis for not wanting to mod his 951... GO **** YOURSELF

Don't worry Rennlist... I'm gone. Delete my user file. This isn't even worth the time to get a laugh out of the idiotranch that is the 951 forum.

BACK TO YOUR ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED CIRCLE JERK!
Old 05-08-2007, 10:54 PM
nitehawk951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, good luck on your mission. Keep us posted, teach drifto about 944's. I love this idea. May the 951 force be with you dave.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:00 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico

Seriously, 99% of you don't know ****. You all hide behind past history of a car make that you have absolutely nothing to do with beyond you own one of there cars, mostly 2nd hand at that. Hell you dumbasses can't even break the big power numbers, much less make a real POWERBAND with your ******* engines. Get out of the ****ing 80's, ****s long gone along with your hopes of keeping up to modern performance.

You seek to discredit me because I don't buy the bull**** hook line and sinker. You don't have **** on me besides a bunch of ******* crew comments and general ****tard mob mentality. Where's your big accomplishment? Gonna be like Guns951 and shell out a bunch of cash to upgrade his stock turbo 951 and think he has 1/100th of a reason to talk **** to anyone with that SLOW ****ING TRASH? Hell no. I made more power with a 2.0L than this entire forum of 951 owners! HAHAHHAHAHA... lame dick retards!

Will this dude build a 1000whp engine? Who the **** knows... I hope he does. It will prove that at least some of you ignorant ****tards can build an engine correctly.

Special Tool, your name suits you... and your engine makes **** for a powerband because you are a useless ignorant mother ****er that thinks he knows it all.

To those that are grating on Travis for not wanting to mod his 951... GO **** YOURSELF

Don't worry Rennlist... I'm gone. Delete my user file. This isn't even worth the time to get a laugh out of the idiotranch that is the 951 forum.

Here is Drifto's ultimate legacy, his portrait classy guy isn't he?
Attached Images  

Last edited by lart951; 05-08-2007 at 11:16 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:12 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 80 Posts

See, I told you guys that Drifto was funny and you doubted me...
Old 05-08-2007, 11:24 PM
nitehawk951
Rennlist Member

Lart, you really make post some funny **** man. Once again nice job. I like that one pic u had of danno standing on some guys rim. Always good for a laugh.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:38 PM
BKiller
Instructor

See I knew this thread would amount to something. We don't have 1000whp yet, but we did get to watch some guy explode at his computer because he was so mad. Funny stuff.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:39 PM
ausgeflippt951
Rennlist Member

I'm curious as to Drifto's actual age. Anybody know?
Old 05-08-2007, 11:45 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

now Drifto it's all in good fun, you try to keep our heads out of the sand.

Dave more power to ya
Old 05-08-2007, 11:46 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by ausgeflippt951
I'm curious as to Drifto's actual age. Anybody know?
He is quite mature individual, don't judge him because of his last post, he is not the ricer he proclaims to be, this picture of him was taken back in 2005 now of course he is much older
Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2007, 12:06 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico

Ahem, there is a spy amongst us , I'm sure this has been dealt with already
Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2007, 12:13 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BKiller
See I knew this thread would amount to something. We don't have 1000whp yet, but we did get to watch some guy explode at his computer because he was so mad. Funny stuff.

Quick Reply: 1000 rwhp anyone?