Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Girl Problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 117 Likes on 62 Posts

I say you track the son of a b*tch that's f*ckin with your girl and shoot his *** silly...i been cheated on 3 times before and I've learned that great hostility will scare the crap out of the one that's doing the cheating. Oh and be sure you never talk to the b*tch for the rest of your life and if she tries to annoy you, threaten to shoot the windows out of her house....that worked for me

Old 09-10-2003, 06:50 PM
Ag951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dan Gallagher
since we have determined that she cheated on him, why not put the other guy in the hospital and cut off all communication with the girl... it will give everyone some time to think
Not a good idea...
a friend of mine was leaving his apartment one morning and a guy was walking up the staircase (his apartment is the only one at the top of the staircase).
Friend: Who are you?
Guy: I'm X's boyfriend. You must be her roommate.
Friend: I'm her @@#%@ husband!
<Pushes guy down staircase and proceeds to beat the crap out of him.>
Needless to say he spent a night in jail and ended up paying several thousand dollars in fines and medical bills.

The moral is: the bitch isn't worth it!
Old 09-10-2003, 08:11 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

LOL some of you guys are crazy!!

I feel really sorry for my buddy because his emotions are still wrapped up in the girl, which I understand because of the 4 year relationship but he can’t seem to let her go. Anything else I can do to distract his mind other than taking him around the twisty roads daily? I have been trying to talk with him daily as he’s been talking about maybe killing himself over this. He's really starting to scare me guys what can I do? He hasn't eaten for 2-3 days and is throwing up just blood and a clear substance. I told him I would be right by his side the whole way and do anything for him. I'm almost to the point of maybe notifying somebody. Actually if I don’t see a improvement by the tomorrow I will notify somebody. He's also skipping classes as well which is unlike him!
Old 09-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Mongo
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

take him to a strip club or mall, that should help...

Strip club to feed some need...

the mall to find another girlfriend...

Old 09-10-2003, 08:49 PM
Ag951
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Dan87951
He hasn't eaten for 2-3 days and is throwing up just blood and a clear substance.
Head to a hospital.
That's not healthy. And if his emotional troubles are getting in the way of his physical health, they can give him something to calm him, so he can eat and sleep.
Old 09-10-2003, 09:42 PM
roadrunner
Instructor

Time to hit the heavy bag and get it out of his system... a little each day...

Hope he gets over her soon enough...
Old 09-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Mongo
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

damn dude i remember all the times i got dumped, the time where i felt the most sick was when i was with this girl for 9 months and she filled my head up with marriage.......then she says 'i love you but i'm not in love with you' oooh boy, i was pukin that whole night, not to mention in a year long depression....thank god for night clubs in Mexico, never drank so much in my life and i never met so many girls in my life.....there is life after death

As a friend you need to support your friend as best as you can and always be there for him, take him out all over the place, show him the rest of the sea and it's fish....it takes time..thats all..

Good Luck my friends

Old 09-10-2003, 11:33 PM
v944god
Addict
Rennlist Member

STRIP CLUB!!! I say we have a rennlist meeting at the local strip club, wouldn't those pictures be great to post on the board?
Old 09-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Mongo
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

yup! Then when one of us becomes governer we plead guilty to meeting in a strip club too, just like what's goin on in California!

Old 09-11-2003, 12:12 AM
triscadek
Addict
Rennlist Member

Has anyone met a woman worth going to prison for, just for kicking some ******** ***?

Couple years in exchange for 5 min. of gratification? Nuh uh.

Also goes to show that you never reeeeeallly know what somebody (esp. women) is capable of.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:58 AM
Red 944
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by Ag951
Not a good idea...
a friend of mine was leaving his apartment one morning and a guy was walking up the staircase (his apartment is the only one at the top of the staircase).
Friend: Who are you?
Guy: I'm X's boyfriend. You must be her roommate.
Friend: I'm her @@#%@ husband!
<Pushes guy down staircase and proceeds to beat the crap out of him.>
Needless to say he spent a night in jail and ended up paying several thousand dollars in fines and medical bills.

The moral is: the bitch isn't worth it!
I don't know .. I think it might have been worth it.
Think of HOW satisfying that would be.
I think I would have either done that, or just took my key off of my keychain and given it to him.

I wish I was one to get angry when I get upset, unfortunately I get depressed... and sleepy, much like your friend I'm sure. Which is too bad, angry upset makes for a lot better stories.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Magown
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by EuroSpec944
damn dude i remember all the times i got dumped
So do we.

I also did the high school gf thing for 3.5 years. It lasted thru my first 1.5 years of college. We talked of marriage and all the BS you talk about after that long. During those early college years she was my “whole” life. I spent all my free time when I was at school either on the phone or chatting with her on the net. I scheduled my classes so that I only had class from Tues thru Thurs. As soon as class would end on Thurs, I would be gone like a chicken bone. (She was 1 year behind and still in HS.)

Anyhow to make a long story short she finally went to college, not the same place I did but a small liberal arts school about 120 miles from here. Mid-way thru her first semester she started having a good time, I had been her crutch and the person she cried to on the phone every day. I talked her into opening up and meeting some local friends. Once she did she started having a good time and put me to the curb with in a month. It was like the difference between a stock 930 on boost and off boost, like a light switch. She gave me no reason and no sympathy, just a pre written break up letter cut and pasted into AIM.

It worked out great for her, but I was crushed, I had been at school for 1.5 years and only knew like 3 people and sadly they were from my hometown. If I knew what I know now, I would have handled the whole situation differently and would have come out smelling like a rose. So when you describe the pain he’s going through, I know exactly where you’re coming from.

The moral of the story is everyone’s probably going to suffer severely relationship wise at least once in their life but there's a lot to be learned from it. Since then my skin has become a lot thicker and I seriously doubt a chickydoo will ever be able to hurt me like she did.

It would be really swell of you to get your pal back in the hunt ASAP wither he wants to or not. The sooner he replaces her the better he will feel. Whenever anyone mentions my old gf's name, I always respond "Who?".
Old 09-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Girl Problems Part II

Well **** if this isn't the month for break ups than I don't know what is. Amy and I just broke it off today. It's over done with for ever! Let just say I cought her doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing. Apparently she was doing it for a few years behind my back so she told me. Wow talk about devilish little b*tch.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:23 PM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

?!?!?!?!?

Sorry to hear man.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:25 PM
89magic98
In the Sink
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 75 Posts
Default Re: Girl Problems Part II

Originally posted by Dan87951
Well **** if this isn't the month for break ups than I don't know what is. Amy and I just broke it off today. It's over done with for ever! Let just say I cought her doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing. Apparently she was doing it for a few years behind my back so she told me. Wow talk about devilish little b*tch.
Wow, that's terrible news.

Do you think she "confessed" because you were helping out your friend?

Quick Reply: Girl Problems