Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Girl Problems

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2003, 12:32 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 235 Likes on 141 Posts

Dan951:
This other guy is tagging her six ways from Sunday. The sad thing is that it won't last, she's going to realize she made a huge msitake, and come running back to your buddy, after she remembers the last 4 years.

The question is, how will he handle it when it happens? I don't think its a question of "if", but "when."
Old 09-10-2003, 12:43 PM
*Michael.*
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Women...

A good friend of mine was married for 8 years. They had two kids and always got along great. One day his wife decides to see this guy that she met online. She starts messing around with him. When my friend found this out and confronted her she acted like she felt really bad. Two days later she skips town with the kids and goes back to the states. Well, he moves back to the states and startes the divorce stuff. She convices him that she wants to come back. For the sake of the kids he gives it a chance. A week goes by, she leaves the house to get some food. She never comes back. Well now he has full custody off the kids and a huge paying job. She screwed herself..I am glad.

Moral of the story, people just lose it sometimes
Old 09-10-2003, 12:49 PM
jjmson20
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i did the same thing...only i was the one staying out late, and getting my attention elsewhere..I'm 99.9999% sure shes getting some from this drinking buddy. Yea they were together 4 years, but tell him to let her go and be alone for a while so he can clear his head and start over. Whats goin on here the night the women attack? jeez ...glad to see im not the only guy beinig stomped on today hahaha.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:27 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

LOL glad to hear I'm not the only one to give him that advice. Its hard to see them break up because as some of you know I have been with my girlfriend Amy for just as long and we always hung out together and did double dates and stuff.

I also got an UPDATE FROM his yesterday. After they had broke up he called her cell phone at 3:30am just to prove a point, and guess where she was, sleeping in that guys room aparently (she claims other than making out) not doing anything. I was like jesus they have only known each other for 2-3 DAYS AND SHES DOING THIS!! WOW?!!? She claims they aren't do the humty dumpty but serious what does this look LIKE, COME on wasn't born yesterday!! He also found out some other stuff while on the phone with her. about 3 days ago my buddy got super drunk in his room with his now ex-girlfriend, and I mean he was so drunk the girl helped him to the coutch and watched a few movies until she knew he was safe by himself, then proceeded down to this guys room, in which they then left to go meet his friends at a bowling alley, and drank a few cold ones, and played a few rounds. After that they went to his other friends out where she said she got drunk at then came home. The next day she didn't say anything to him about it and they were still dating at this time!! He just found out last night.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:37 PM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She cheated on him before they broke up. I'm positive of it. Good for him, move on, she's done for. He'll be better off without someone you HAVE to keep tabs on.

Tell him I have some female friends who are looking for descent guys and keep bugging me about it. They are sick of losers in this area, maybe he's willing to move???
Old 09-10-2003, 01:44 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by Carrera51
Dan951:
This other guy is tagging her six ways from Sunday. The sad thing is that it won't last, she's going to realize she made a huge msitake, and come running back to your buddy, after she remembers the last 4 years.

The question is, how will he handle it when it happens? I don't think its a question of "if", but "when."
Damn 6 ways I'm only aware of 3 ways LOL!

Old 09-10-2003, 01:55 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If she answered the phone then she is either telling the truth or a total moron. I dont know her well enough to pass judgement either way.
Old 09-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Alcohol it makes people say stuff they shouldn't have!! LOL
Old 09-10-2003, 02:00 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

I commend all of you. It usually takes me under 4hrs to find something incredibly aggravating or annoying about a women. As soon as I uncover the following, which is in 90% of the cases, Im outta there.

- Any chick that says "whatever". Theres nothing more small brained than an inability to respond intelligently. Lazy minds are lazy hearts.

- Any chick who fixates on her tan. There are a lot of these nimrods out there. They get low on tanning booth minutes and think the world is coming to an end. They use a tanning booth like a cocaine addict uses razor blades. They wonder why they never get anything done. Its because they spend all damn day in a tanning booth. Who the hell wants to date a carrot?

- Unlike the first two, this is an unusual one. I cut a women loose as soon as she starts wearing spandex. Its just a sign of things to come as far as I see it.

- Any woman who tells me they are "searching to find themselves" is immediately crossed off. Give me a break and cut the self help pity. Get a job, go to school, do something. I draw the line at the Dr. Phil cliches'.

- One thing I like to size up early is whether shes got a thick skin and can handle some adversity. I like the zoo as a proving ground because you've got man-eating lions ready to eat you, snakes, big bugs, and other sorts of dangerous stuff. Its also a good place to test her survival skills in the wild as I like to leave her, and see if she can map her way back to the rendezvous point at the Monkey House.

- I wont go out with a woman if she is attached to her freakin cell phone. This is a real pet peeve. If women could have a cell phone surgically implanted in their hip they would. They put on a cell phone like I put on a pair of socks.

- Anything quoted from Eminem is immediate grounds for dismissal. Grown women in their 20s and 30s should not be living their life vicariously through a pompous hood teenager who few musical talents and even less grammatical mastery of the English language.

- I used to expel women who had this fixation on those candle stores. Im gradually easing up on this one as I now realize candle wax can be a great, umm, nevermind.

- When I hear "I need some space" I cut the cord. This correlary is similar to the "We need to see other people" one. What this means is shes banging the guy in the apartment below you. Now you know why hes been grinning from ear to ear and chuckling every time you pass him in the hall for the past 6 weeks.

- I always make a women pay for date #2. No exceptions. And it has to be at a place just as nice as date #1. If Im not worth $75, Im not worth my pension then either.

- Any women who still refers to ex boyfriends as "Sweet Baboo" is in it for nothing more more than to play you like a baby harp seal.

- Ive never had good luck with women named Micki, so we'll throw those out too.

- Women who impulse shop at the checkout counter. Anybody willing to throw good money away to read about aliens in Bette Midlers back yard has some serious personal issues that I cannot be burdened with.

Of course, there are some exceptions. I'll get to those later.
Old 09-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Matt H
Race Director

very well put!!!!
Old 09-10-2003, 03:33 PM
944Fest (aka Dan P)
Unaffiliated

Received 209 Likes on 135 Posts

While we're on the relationship rant, I've got to share a link. I've found some very deep truths hidden there.. If you've got some time, explore. If not, bookmark it.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

what do you think?
Old 09-10-2003, 03:37 PM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

If you guys think you have girl problems now, just wait 'til you're married. It's a whole new ball game.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:42 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Pete-
life just gets better, no more jockeying for position, trying to remember all those names, ducking behind counters hoping that girl wont recognize you. Yeah, single life, who misses that?

Oh, and who can forget trying to impress some chick EVERY night, how often do you sit around in your boxers watching the game on the big screen and just let one loose, cuz your married, no need to impress :>)
Old 09-10-2003, 04:10 PM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Dan, that is awesome. The funny thing is that it's really pretty accurate.
Old 09-10-2003, 06:24 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

since we have determined that she cheated on him, why not put the other guy in the hospital and cut off all communication with the girl... it will give everyone some time to think

Quick Reply: Girl Problems