Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'd really like my 944 to find a new home

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 12:48 AM
william_b_noble
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation I'd really like my 944 to find a new home

here's a link to some photos on the classified ads side of this site

https://rennlist.com/forums/for-sale...nal-owner.html

I am getting tired of moving it around for street sweeping - so I'm open to offers - preferably reasonable offers - runs well, not absolutely perfectly - lots of recently replaced parts, fully ready to drive - needs to be washed inside and out, and a new windshield, then it will be a reasonable car.

or if someone needs parts, I guess, let me know, though I hate to dismantle a running car that I bought new, sometimes you just have to get rid of stuff.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:43 AM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Received 654 Likes on 508 Posts

Do you just need a place to park it?
Old 12-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Rey Gunn
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where in Cali are you located?
Old 12-04-2014, 08:27 AM
mazdaverx7
Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts

If I were closer I would buy the car. I remember the car's story and how its changed hands and I feel that it deserves to go to a good home.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:23 PM
88Silver924S
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Your link doesn't work?

Am I the only one having this problem:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 12-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Kurt R
Hates Family Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 56 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by 88Silver924S
Am I the only one having this problem:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
They're Member to Member classifieds, so it will only cost you $17.95 to solve your problem. https://rennlist.com/forums/payments.php
Old 12-05-2014, 02:38 PM
lovemyp-car
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I had the ability to magically transport it over here...I love cars with a story :-/

Good luck, I hope you find her the right new home.
Ethan
Old 12-05-2014, 10:41 PM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

if i was seriously rich i'd set you and Cale up with a shop for hoarding F-cars.

then watch you all splice broken F-cars together.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:45 AM
admiralkhole
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by odurandina
if i was seriously rich i'd set you and Cale up with a shop for hoarding F-cars.

then watch you all splice broken F-cars together.
We can dream, can't we? I'll gladly take you up on the offer if it ever happens!
Old 12-07-2014, 11:20 PM
william_b_noble
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rey Gunn
Where in Cali are you located?
I am to the west of Los Angeles. PM me if you are interested, for those who can't see the other forum, here's a photo - the car is not perfect, but it's "fine" to go - most serious issue is that the windshield is cracked and should be replaced - next most serious issue is that it's dirty inside. I just can't justify spending anything on the car. I fixed a lot of little mechanical things in the last year, put a new CAT, ball joints, ignition wires/cap, and tires on it, etc - probably around a grand in parts to make it right.
Attached Images   
Old 12-08-2014, 01:41 PM
soltino
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by william_b_noble
I am to the west of Los Angeles. PM me if you are interested, for those who can't see the other forum, here's a photo - the car is not perfect, but it's "fine" to go - most serious issue is that the windshield is cracked and should be replaced - next most serious issue is that it's dirty inside. I just can't justify spending anything on the car. I fixed a lot of little mechanical things in the last year, put a new CAT, ball joints, ignition wires/cap, and tires on it, etc - probably around a grand in parts to make it right.

Why do you hate it so much that you can't even stand to clean it?

tino

Quick Reply: I'd really like my 944 to find a new home