Sponsored by:

OK, Brad @ AA, Listen up!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Rotten Robby
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4re308
I have to chime in here. I've been a 914 lurker for some time and Matt Romanowski is quite a complainer. You have had nothing but nasty things to say about AA. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, you just seem to enjoy rubbing salt in wounds. Give them a break already, jeeeeez.
You must mean these wounds?

This (in bold below) wasn't written by me, it was written by another 914 owner. These are documented integrity problems. I am glad that you have had "nothing but good experiences" with AA but frankly, you live in Atlanta and it is a good deal easier for you to solve problems. Standing on the other side of the counter and not having to send the wrong part back or wait for a very long time is not a part of your cultural experience with AA. My own experience with AA includes having small parts ordered all together shipped in 3 different shipments tripling the cost. When I called I was told 'we thought you would want to get started on your project and some of it wasn't in stock'. HUH???

1. At what point is it OK for a 914 owner to sell 914-6 VIN numbers to someone so they can build a fake 914-6 and sell it to another unsuspecting 914 owner? Empathy: Would you be happy if you paid $25,000 for a 914-6 only to find out it was a fake? Now you have a car with title problems and you lost all of that money. How does that make you feel?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=83391

2. At what point is it OK for a 914 owner to sell a totally useless junk fan to another unuspecting 914 owner? Empathy: You just bought your first 914. You don't have a ton of money and every penny is precious. You fancy yourself as a young racer at heart. You buy a fan on eBay because the seller says' it would be good for a "racer that wants to break out more blades" only to find out it's useless and you just lost $50.00 dollars. How does that make you feel?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=114353

3. At what point is it OK for a 914 owner to interupt another 914 owners group buy and purchase the remaining inventory making all of the people who had sent in their money "wait" because of his selfish act and his agression toward the other 914 owner for not selling his parts to him "exclusively"? (read post #81). Empathy: You laid down $399.00 hard earned dollars (that you've been hiding from your wife) only to find out you have to wait another 3 months to get your product. How does that make you feel?
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=111225

4. At what point is it OK for a 914 owner to sell a new part to another 914 owner only to find out that it is defective, yet, the seller will not take it back? Empathy: You now have a useless part that cost you $50.00 when you could have purchased the correct part for $25.00 "and" the guy who sold it to you won't take it back. How does that make you feel?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=116986

Perhaps you can condone these actions by one 914 owner against other 914 owners (perhaps you don't). I have to admit, these are the things that bother me. Not the name... not the person. It's these actions against others Gary. This is why you've decided not to like me Gary... because I warn others against these actions when I see them and it bothers you because you like George.

Trust me, I'm not a hater. I was happy to see George show up here. I grew up with his catalog under my pillow. I was the first and only admin posting a thread commending George on posting helpful information on the site (you probably chose not to read that as well). I just wish I could get some rational answers to those questions. Can you do that for me? Can you put aside your disdain toward me and provide me with enough respect as to allow me to understand your perspective on those issues above?

I have vehemently defended George and AA. Going so far as to alienate people for complaining online and telling them to talk directly to George. The overwhelming evidence tells me these people were right and that George needs to clean his house...

Matt is not a complainer and his wounds have healed. The truth can be a little salty though... Every time a business fails to live up to its potential they open their own little wound.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton

I agree! We should BAN this Romanowski punk!

Seriously, I think you need to get all your facts about Matt before your call him a "complainer". You don't know anything about him or what an outstanding person he is. Calling a person of his character a "complainer" is actually funny to me since I have known him since I was 5 years old!

OK, back on topic! Peter, I am glad the part came. Post pictures!!!!!!!!
Check the "Backpad..." thread!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:48 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Injectors got here in good condition, I've installed them but I'm too darned tired to mess with the car this evening. I started it to check for leaks, but the backfires are like two plug wires are backward (not possible) so I guess that I'm going to have to activate my long dormant CO% machine to go to the next step.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

BRAD; I'm still waiting for an invoice, any kind of invoice, and instructions regarding where to send my injector cores. I don't want my money tied up for two months like last time, please advise so we can get this show back on the road. Thank you.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:22 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 914 Likes on 557 Posts

Can we help this man pay his bill! An answer somewhere?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Matt, stop being so negitive and a complainer!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Matt, stop being so negitive and a complainer!
You're right, I'm completely out of line asking for an invoice. What kind of customers do that? And actually return a core? Who would think of such things!
Old 04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

...and AA has my CC number!
Old 04-21-2011, 05:38 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Anybody home at AA??????? Is it all echo in here?
Attached Images  
Old 04-21-2011, 08:12 PM
AutoAtlanta
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry guys. Our shipping guy was out on Monday and I have been up to my eyeballs in work for the last three days. You would be amazed how backed up you can get when one cog is missing from the machine.

I will e-mail you the invoice for everything as soon as I come in on Friday morning.

The cores for the injectors can be sent to my attention at our main address. 505 S. Marietta Pkwy. Marietta GA 30060. I will personally take them to accounting and have your funds restored.

Thanks again guys.

Oh, and Matt...Quitcherbitchen!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:25 PM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

I feel like an amateur compared to Robby...
Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to give it to that Romanowski fellow!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We're getting close to invoice time!!! I'm excited!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Rec'd info via e-mail.

Last edited by Peter Zimmermann; 04-22-2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

So it took 17 days, about 6 people, 74 Rennlist posts, and a number of personal emails to order 3 injectors from AA. Sounds like a good way to do business.

Quick Reply: OK, Brad @ AA, Listen up!