Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Official Waiting Room for 718 Spyder / GT4 / GTS Delivery...

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2021, 11:54 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,042 Likes on 535 Posts

If anyone’s car is on the SFL Conductor it is sitting outside Halifax waiting on a birth.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:39 PM
servicemodel
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan C.
If anyone’s car is on the SFL Conductor it is sitting outside Halifax waiting on a birth.
Do you know the next destinations and their ETAs?
Old 11-27-2021, 12:47 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

I believe someone stated earlier that the next stop is Baltimore on Dec 3. The Conductor has been in a holding pattern outside Halifax for the last 12 hours. Can’t imagine that hourly rate.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:52 PM
Spyder Bite
Pro

Received 719 Likes on 252 Posts

Got confirmation that my Spyder is on the Glovis Supreme. Who’s with me?
Old 11-27-2021, 01:00 PM
servicemodel
Advanced

I believe someone stated earlier that the next stop is Baltimore on Dec 3. The Conductor has been in a holding pattern outside Halifax for the last 12 hours. Can’t imagine that hourly rate.
Can’t complain. Just happy my car made it on the ship. Maybe it’s sitting next to yours. TYD says it’s on vessel and the next step says it’ll arrive at the port October 12 lol. Final destination for me is Houston…
Old 11-27-2021, 06:17 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

SFL Conductor Current Route

Old 11-27-2021, 06:34 PM
servicemodel
Advanced

Nice... thanks for this info. Looks like it got to Halifax too early.
Old 11-27-2021, 06:57 PM
AdamIsAdam
Rennlist Member

Received 3,970 Likes on 1,721 Posts

So does this mean my car, which should have been produced as of yesterday, may be on either Ship #395 or 315? I'm trying to understand how to read this.

Also, it looks like a ship leaves about once a week, give or take.

TIA,
Old 11-27-2021, 10:29 PM
Paul E. Dodd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamIsAdam
So does this mean my car, which should have been produced as of yesterday, may be on either Ship #395 or 315? I'm trying to understand how to read this.

Also, it looks like a ship leaves about once a week, give or take.

TIA,
Since your ship is going to be coming into Davisville, you'll want to add this site to your daily routine: https://noradinc.com/davisville-berthing-schedule/

If the Davisville schedule is accurate (it was for the ship my car was on), it looks like the next incoming ship from Emden other than the RCC Prestige will probably be the Felicity Ace on Dec. 22. The Siem Aristotle doesn't appear on the Davisville schedule.

Last edited by Paul E. Dodd; 11-27-2021 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-28-2021, 01:35 AM
SlickxAC
Rennlist Member

Received 502 Likes on 165 Posts

Mine has been stuck in production for 2 weeks now. No updates on TYD as of now. Delivery date extended 1 week. I think I have the same dates as @AdamIsAdam . So we are probably going to be shipmates lol.
The following users liked this post:
AdamIsAdam (11-28-2021)
Old 11-28-2021, 10:58 AM
devarenacn
Advanced

Received 75 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by SlickxAC
Mine has been stuck in production for 2 weeks now. No updates on TYD as of now. Delivery date extended 1 week. I think I have the same dates as @AdamIsAdam . So we are probably going to be shipmates lol.
My is like that for quite a while too, a little over 2 weeks and it jumps immediately to arrival at port Emden. You should have the updates soon, fingers crossed!
The following users liked this post:
AdamIsAdam (11-28-2021)
Old 11-28-2021, 11:46 AM
Mario B
8th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for the schedule. My car reached Emden on Nov. 18 and most probably missed the SFL Conductor. I am in Canada, looks like the ships after SFL conductor will not dock in Halifax. Might have to wait after December 10. Do you have the export schedule for December? Thanks.
Old 11-28-2021, 01:57 PM
AdamIsAdam
Rennlist Member

Received 3,970 Likes on 1,721 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul E. Dodd
Since your ship is going to be coming into Davisville, you'll want to add this site to your daily routine: https://noradinc.com/davisville-berthing-schedule/

If the Davisville schedule is accurate (it was for the ship my car was on), it looks like the next incoming ship from Emden other than the RCC Prestige will probably be the Felicity Ace on Dec. 22. The Siem Aristotle doesn't appear on the Davisville schedule.
That's so cool. And what's even funnier is that my wife's name is Felice!

Originally Posted by SlickxAC
We need to have some sort of a sailing party.

Originally Posted by devarenacn
My is like that for quite a while too, a little over 2 weeks and it jumps immediately to arrival at port Emden. You should have the updates soon, fingers crossed!
I'm hoping so, based on feedback here, the next update should include pics of my car on the assembly line! I hope!

It seems to me that there is about a week's worth of padding in at least 3 spots: transit to Emden. Loading onto ship. Transport to dealership. I figure if one gets lucky that could be a 3 week swing in delivery time. Sort of like driving up to a ferry just before it's ready to pull out and hopping right no without having to wait.

I'm hitting refresh on my app and web site 50 times a day. OCD much? LOL

PS I noticed that most of my stage dates were on a Friday, and then it was updated around Tuesday of the following week.

Last edited by AdamIsAdam; 11-28-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:28 PM
LVPit
1st Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I feel like the Porsche tracking is all out of whack. I originally ordered my GT4 at the end of May 2021. At that time my sales guy told me it was slotted for a mid October delivery. Fast forward to October and he had no information for me. I made it through all of October without any updates (and obviously no car) and then in the first week of November I get an email from Porsche with a link to "track your dream". I thought that platform was great and wish my sales guy had shared it months prior.

Long story short, the tracking said it was on a ship with an estimated arrival of 12/17/2021. Earlier this past week I got a call saying that it was at the local Jacksonville port and two days later was told it was cleared for transport to the dealership. We finalized all the paperwork and it officially became mine on Friday, 11/26/2021. For HAHA's I checked the "track your dream" link and it's still showing that it's on a ship with the same estimated delivery of 12/17 so who really knows.
The following 2 users liked this post by LVPit:
Alan C. (11-29-2021), TikiLou (11-28-2021)
Old 11-28-2021, 08:18 PM
Unstock
Pro

Received 499 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by LVPit
I feel like the Porsche tracking is all out of whack. I originally ordered my GT4 at the end of May 2021. At that time my sales guy told me it was slotted for a mid October delivery. Fast forward to October and he had no information for me. I made it through all of October without any updates (and obviously no car) and then in the first week of November I get an email from Porsche with a link to "track your dream". I thought that platform was great and wish my sales guy had shared it months prior.

Long story short, the tracking said it was on a ship with an estimated arrival of 12/17/2021. Earlier this past week I got a call saying that it was at the local Jacksonville port and two days later was told it was cleared for transport to the dealership. We finalized all the paperwork and it officially became mine on Friday, 11/26/2021. For HAHA's I checked the "track your dream" link and it's still showing that it's on a ship with the same estimated delivery of 12/17 so who really knows.
nice! My ship just left Jacksonville a few days ago and on its way to Texas. The Porsche site/app is saying it’s going to Texas but I bet it was offloaded in Jacksonville 2 days ago. I’m thinking the Porsche site/app aren’t 100% correct and up to date with our cars. I should have my car in 32 days the site is saying but I have a feeling it will be much earlier, maybe a week or 2. My estimated arrival date to my South Florida dealer is 12-31-21.

Quick Reply: Official Waiting Room for 718 Spyder / GT4 / GTS Delivery...